Author Topic: Only pinning in the glutes...  (Read 4012 times)

animal1991

• Getbig III
Only pinning in the glutes...
« on: December 19, 2011, 02:43:49 AM »
This one guy told me that if you only pin in the glutes, your body later on "rejects" the oil and then you develop an abcess?
Any truth to that or just "bro-science"?
Thanks

whitewidow

Re: Only pinning in the glutes...
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 02:59:05 AM »
This one guy told me that if you only pin in the glutes, your body later on "rejects" the oil and then you develop an abcess?
Thanks

if you are a daily pinner or pin more than 3 shots a week you have to mix up the injection sites othersie you will end up having scar tissue. you should check out the dave palumbo thrraed of his glutes. they are fcked

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 03:40:38 AM »
Thanks

Tell this one guy he's a FOOL !!, but I agree with whitewidow you should rotate shots regardless

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 06:03:04 AM »
How many mls can certain sites take approximately? Like glutes, delts, quads etc?

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2011, 07:48:25 AM »
u can always pin more in ur glutes...i've pinned 2-3cc's before...now i just split the volume and shot in both my quads
T

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2011, 10:05:13 AM »
How many mls can certain sites take approximately? Like glutes, delts, quads etc?

I have shot up to 2.5 CC in each of my biceps, 5 cc + in each of my glutes, 2.5 cc in each of my delta etc etc... However I do not recommend shooting that much into biceps, or doing bicep injects at all. I had a lot of trouble moving my elbow joints for two days after those injects from swelling.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2011, 01:01:31 PM »
if you are a daily pinner or pin more than 3 shots a week you have to mix up the injection sites othersie you will end up having scar tissue. you should check out the dave palumbo thrraed of his glutes. they are fcked
Dave Palumbo is bad example as he developed it after years upon years of use, i think that internet boards exaggerated it too much and the average gym rat will be fine... 

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2011, 04:54:11 PM »
if you shot 2 times a week then glutes are perfect, really no need to pin else where. Now like said before, if any more than that rotate glutes and delts, some like quads but im too much of a puss rto pin there but triceps are nice too. When I pinned ed for the last few weeks of contest, i just stuck with delts and glutes
muscle

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2011, 11:55:12 PM »
Is it really necessary to aspirate before injection? What could happen if you don't aspirate? I've never seen doctors/nurses aspirate?

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2011, 06:17:34 AM »
if you shot 2 times a week then glutes are perfect, really no need to pin else where. Now like said before, if any more than that rotate glutes and delts, some like quads but im too much of a puss rto pin there but triceps are nice too.

Agree

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2011, 08:57:20 PM »
Is it really necessary to aspirate before injection? What could happen if you don't aspirate? I've never seen doctors/nurses aspirate?
You should know if you're in the muscle, aspirate if you want but yots not that big of a deal.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2011, 10:59:03 PM »
if you are running long esters and only pinning m w f or something like that, then by all means only shoot glutes. there are proven scientific benefits to shooting glutes. however, if you are pinning ed or multiple times a day (when you add the gh in), then you may find you need to rotate (most definitely don't shoot the gh in your glutes lol). having said that, GH 15 says to only shoot in the glutes, even if it is ED (with the one exception of tren ace, where you can shoot in your delts with a 29 gauge 1/2 inch slin pin).

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2011, 10:38:00 AM »
if you are running long esters and only pinning m w f or something like that, then by all means only shoot glutes. there are proven scientific benefits to shooting glutes. however, if you are pinning ed or multiple times a day (when you add the gh in), then you may find you need to rotate (most definitely don't shoot the gh in your glutes lol). having said that, GH 15 says to only shoot in the glutes, even if it is ED (with the one exception of tren ace, where you can shoot in your delts with a 29 gauge 1/2 inch slin pin).

technically it's not advised to shoot in the same spot more than twice a week and preferably only once a week. the "by the book" im site is on the hip. this spot is ideal bc it has less nerves and of course blood vessels than anywhere else on the body (i believe). so i suggest rotating like this: right hip, left hip, right butt, left butt, right delt, left delt... and as far as gh goes, look up sq injection and there is available fatty locations surrounding the belly button and around the back by the kidneys.

personally i don't tolerate delt shots very well so i try to avoid shooting there.

there is also a window on the outside of the thigh halfway between the hip and the knee that is available (for im).

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2011, 10:53:06 AM »
technically it's not advised to shoot in the same spot more than twice a week and preferably only once a week. the "by the book" im site is on the hip. this spot is ideal bc it has less nerves and of course blood vessels than anywhere else on the body (i believe). so i suggest rotating like this: right hip, left hip, right butt, left butt, right delt, left delt... and as far as gh goes, look up sq injection and there is available fatty locations surrounding the belly button and around the back by the kidneys.

personally i don't tolerate delt shots very well so i try to avoid shooting there.

there is also a window on the outside of the thigh halfway between the hip and the knee that is available (for im).
Yeah, I also thought something like this when pinning more then twice a week. Right delt, right glute, right quad, left delt, left glute, left quad. I've only shot glutes before.. Gonna try quads next week!

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2011, 11:24:05 AM »
You should know if you're in the muscle, aspirate if you want but yots not that big of a deal.
What happens if you inject into a nerve or vein?

202-Freak

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2011, 03:26:29 PM »
What happens if you inject into a nerve or vein?

Trust me, you don't have to worry about injecting into a nerve, because the millisecond that needle hits a nerve you'll know it.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2011, 05:26:12 PM »
Trust me, you don't have to worry about injecting into a nerve, because the millisecond that needle hits a nerve you'll know it.

haha yeah ...I imagine that ones gotta hurt like a bitch. How about a vein though?? I imagine you'd feel something after injecting into it not before though.

patriceb

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2011, 06:23:19 PM »
haha yeah ...I imagine that ones gotta hurt like a bitch. How about a vein though?? I imagine you'd feel something after injecting into it not before though.

If you are in a vein, you will know right away..its gonna burn since there is alcohol in your oil..to die from it, you would have to inject a LOT of oil in a vein, so dont worry about it

As for the nerves..once I was too close from my knee when i injected and I hit a nerve, my leg went crazy lol, worst feeling ever

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2011, 06:27:10 PM »
If you are in a vein, you will know right away..its gonna burn since there is alcohol in your oil..to die from it, you would have to inject a LOT of oil in a vein, so dont worry about it

As for the nerves..once I was too close from my knee when i injected and I hit a nerve, my leg went crazy lol, worst feeling ever

lol

So pretty much you'll know if you're in a vein or nerve. So screw aspirating is what I'm walking away with from this thread.  :D