Author Topic: Ron Paul back on top in Iowa  (Read 3079 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Ron Paul back on top in Iowa
« on: December 19, 2011, 07:08:46 AM »
Paul now has the vote of 23 percent of 597 likely Republican caucus voters, according to Public Policy Polling, in a survey taken from Dec. 16-18. Mitt Romney is close behind at 20 percent, while Gingrich as slipped dramatically to 14 percent.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/The-Vote/2011/1219/Ron-Paul-back-on-top-in-Iowa-new-poll-says

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Ron Paul back on top in Iowa
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 07:21:04 AM »
And he raised over $4 million dollar now after the last debate. You know, the one that had people say he just fucked himself and that it seemed like he didn't want to win, etc...

Breaking: Paul Passes Gingrich in New Hampshire at 21% !

Ron Paul has jumped 10 points since November 2011.

http://americanresearchgroup.com/pres2012/primary/rep/nh/

Media pundits and status quo will now add New Hampshire as a state that won't matter if Paul wins...LOL

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 07:23:09 AM »
RP winning Iowa is one thing, if he pulled off NH - then it is OMFG. 

As a VP - he needs to pick someone like Huntsman and he would landslide Obama 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 07:24:40 AM »
We'll see.....still plenty of time for the masses to realize he's shithouse crazy.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2011, 07:29:51 AM »
Further.....the race in Iowa is between RP and Newt, for whatever reason Mitt didn't invest much. If RP wins his stock will go up in NH....and then the GOP will land their mountain of shit on him. All Romney needs to do is come in second.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2011, 07:31:59 AM »
Further.....the race in Iowa is between RP and Newt, for whatever reason Mitt didn't invest much. If RP wins his stock will go up in NH....and then the GOP will land their mountain of shit on him. All Romney needs to do is come in second.

Problem with romney is he comes across as too stiff, too slick, too rehearsed, etc.   

I think people are so sick of phoney bs that they are like "Hey, why not try out this crazy dude, what we are doing now is not working" 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2011, 07:33:07 AM »
hahahah "Ron paul is overperforming"  hahahhahahaha

dipshits.  they're just begging for another corporate tool, of course, because they are in fact corporate tools working for a media company.  

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2011, 07:34:21 AM »
We'll see.....still plenty of time for the masses to realize he's shithouse crazy.

Please watch this from beginning to end, it'll only take 15 mintues out of your day, and tell me where it is factually wrong. It does a wonderful job of explaining Rons position of blowback and why he says the things he does.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2011, 07:34:45 AM »
Further.....the race in Iowa is between RP and Newt, for whatever reason Mitt didn't invest much.

initially, that was the case.  the last few weeks, mitt's been balls out in Iowa.  His call campaign is bigger than the others.   He's dropping lots of $ and manpower there.  He smells a huge opening, and he should probably win it at this point.

early on, he ignored iowa, but he's been all over that bitch since Nov.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2011, 07:36:14 AM »
hh6 has said he's in the military and a lifer at that.

ron paul has owed to end the war machine and cut military by 50%.

if I was hh6, I'd be pretty damn anti-paul too!   It's like if a candidate was saying "I'm going to cut message board dipshits by 50%, and charge a surtax for posting on getbig".   I'd call him batshit crazy too.  When a candidate has vowed to kill your cash cow, you don't like the guy, I get that, and completely don't blame ya for it dude.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2011, 07:41:12 AM »
Yeah...that and watching a batshit crazy racist piece of shit take charge from another batshit racist piece of shit just warms my heart. But all you guys who refused to look at Obama and what he's really saying and who he really is..are doing the same with RP. Explain the truther shit..the anti-American "we're to blame shit". This guy is a nut.
L

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2011, 08:07:48 AM »
Paul now has the vote of 23 percent of 597 likely Republican caucus voters, according to Public Policy Polling, in a survey taken from Dec. 16-18. Mitt Romney is close behind at 20 percent, while Gingrich as slipped dramatically to 14 percent.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/The-Vote/2011/1219/Ron-Paul-back-on-top-in-Iowa-new-poll-says

597 polled? Is that a large enough group to be statistically relevant?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2011, 08:13:04 AM »
597 polled? Is that a large enough group to be statistically relevant?

1,010 is the national reliable average.

Since they have cut the group down to repubs, likely voters (did it in 2008), and signed up to causus, maybe they feel 600 is a big enough number.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2011, 08:15:06 AM »
Yeah...that and watching a batshit crazy racist piece of shit take charge from another batshit racist piece of shit just warms my heart. But all you guys who refused to look at Obama and what he's really saying and who he really is..are doing the same with RP. Explain the truther shit..the anti-American "we're to blame shit". This guy is a nut.

You can keep spewing the same shit over and over again but it doesn't make it true.

1) Ron Paul is not a "truther."
2) If you really think that the broad base of support that Islamist terrorists have in the Muslim world is because most Muslims hate America for letting women walk around in bikinis, you're downright delusional. Which is more realistic? Hating some country because they allow voting, freedom of religion, and women's rights? Or hating them because they fund your mortal enemies and the dictator who rules you?
3) How could a "racist" be for treating all people equally as individuals instead of treating them as classes or groups of people like the "rich" and the "poor" or "blacks" and "whites?" How could a "racist" be for eventually removing all or almost all restrictions on immigration to the United States?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2011, 08:19:56 AM »
You're a naive RP bot who spews the same crap from his website on how its all America's fault.  You really ought to travel more. We didn't have troops on their soil in the 80's when they hijacked and killed our citizens. We sent troops to help their brothers in both Somalia and Bosnia...we got attacked. We liberated their brothers from Saddam in 1991....
Removing all restrictions on immigration...reallly, great plan their RP. How old are you dude, really.
L

howardroark

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2011, 08:27:10 AM »
You're a naive RP bot who spews the same crap from his website on how its all America's fault.  You really ought to travel more. We didn't have troops on their soil in the 80's when they hijacked and killed our citizens. We sent troops to help their brothers in both Somalia and Bosnia...we got attacked. We liberated their brothers from Saddam in 1991....
Removing all restrictions on immigration...reallly, great plan their RP. How old are you dude, really.

Calling me an "RP bot" is just silly. I certainly don't agree with him 100%. However, he does have the only sane foreign policy.

You should read up on your history. The West has been deeply involved in the internal affairs of the Muslim world since the fall of the Ottoman Empire. The US helped overthrow Iran's government in the 50's and install a tyrant. The US has sent a lot of aid to Israel for a long time now, and people in the Muslim world are well aware of this. The US has supported numerous dictators in the Muslim world.

Regarding attacks in the 80s - what are you referring to? The '79 hostage crisis which transpired after the US-supported Shah was overthrown by the Iranian people? Or the Beirut bombings which happened because American troops were stationed on what Muslims perceive as Muslim lands?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2011, 09:12:54 AM »
I see Team Neocon's leader and advocate for Team America World Police is in full meltdown mode over this ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2011, 11:24:34 AM »

Correct.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2011, 11:49:54 AM »
Correct.

Meh.  Romney conceded Iowa a long time ago, and still might win it. 

It appears, on Nov 19, Mitt opened up an HQ in Iowa and gave them a dump trunk of money so they could win that state!
It was called a "stealth" operation, which may have been why you didn't hear about it dude.

Mr. Romney, who has been cautiously calibrating expectations about his chances in a state full of social conservatives, is now playing to win the Iowa caucuses. Television commercials are on the way, volunteers are arriving and a stealth operation is ready to burst into view in the weeks leading up to the caucuses, the first Republican nominating contest, on Jan. 3.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/20/us/politics/mitt-romney-shifts-in-iowa-playing-to-win-quickly.html?pagewanted=all

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2011, 11:58:02 AM »
Um...no....Mitt has done just enough in Iowa. You get your news the same place I do....NH is Mitts backyard, he has to win or do really well and then take S.Carolina.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2011, 12:05:37 PM »
Um...no....Mitt has done just enough in Iowa. You get your news the same place I do....NH is Mitts backyard, he has to win or do really well and then take S.Carolina.

Just enough?  Actually, late november was a huge campaign strategy shift when they decided it was winnable after all.

he moved a lot of money and people there from other states.  He think he can win it - and if he does, he might win NH and the race is over. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2011, 12:08:47 PM »
Buccannon (sp) won NH and then the GOP nuked him. The GOP will not throw any money to RP, they will use Fox and everybody else to destroy him and the retard n chief won't have to lift a finger.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2011, 12:10:15 PM »
Buccannon (sp) won NH and then the GOP nuked him. The GOP will not throw any money to RP, they will use Fox and everybody else to destroy him and the retard n chief won't have to lift a finger.

and in the past, maybe that worked.

in today's media age, who knows.  Ron paul made what, 4 million, since that debate - DESPITE nonstop hating from hannity, levin and ron paul.

Ron paul might be wrong on 50% of things - but he's HONEST and many others are not.  People would rather have an average idiot, than a billiant liar.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2011, 12:14:24 PM »
Newt / Romney are lying snakes who will say the right thing to get elected.  They will then fuck me w amnesty for illegals, more bs, etc.   Would I voye for them in teh general over obama?   Of course - not happilly. 

In the primary - I will vote for RP this way when it is against that commie traitor pofs kenyan turd, I can already say i voted once the way I wanted.     

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2011, 12:19:06 PM »

Correct again.