Author Topic: So Ive started sending friend requests on FB to random hot chicks around my area  (Read 4036 times)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
and its working pretty good! Most of them accept me as a friend about 50% are chat friendly right out of the bat. I already added around 30 new chicks I totally didnt know before and got ass with 4 of them. A productivity a little above of 10%. If I arrange my profile better (get rid of the permabulking pics etc.) I think I can up my effectiveness to around 20% which is nice. All I need is to add 100 new hot chicks (pretty easy) and play the game a little with them (all online, no need to get money sucked) and then bam 20 new hot pussies (20%) for me to have fun on the brazilian summer time that is just starting, hell ya.

Facebook rocks and haters gonna hate

And no, my mom is not on facebook

(well actually she is, lol)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Gz

FutureIFBBpro

• Getbig II
  • Nigguhs be hatin
Fuckin OG

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
damn i get away from getbig for like 20 days and there is already a ton of memes/slangs i dont have a clue about

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
define hot... Because according to "plenty of fish" thread, a hot chick for an avarage 230lbs 32 year old american male is nothing more than a big mouth and dolphin teeth having, huge eyes and wide shoulder structure having akward looking female specimen in her early to late 30's.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
define hot... Because according to "plenty of fish" thread, a hot chick for an avarage 230lbs 32 year old american male is nothing more than a big mouth and dolphin teeth having, huge eyes and wide shoulder structure having akward looking female specimen in her early to late 30's.

hot enough for me

devilsmile

• Getbig V
hot enough for me

That's a good hit  8)

I thought you were one of these "it's a frog, but it has a pussy so she's somewhat hittable" type of people.

Kudos!

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
That's a good hit  8)

I thought you were one of these "it's a frog, but it has a pussy so she's somewhat hittable" type of people.

Kudos!

I didnt get this chick in particular, yet, facebook chating already begun and this means statistically I have a close to 35-50% chance of hiting jackpot

devilsmile

• Getbig V
I didnt get this chick in particular, yet, facebook chating already begun and this means statistically I have a close to 35-50% chance of hiting jackpot

aha... well, what about the 4 girls out of 30 you allready hit?

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
aha... well, what about the 4 girls out of 30 you allready hit?

I have pics with them already, not sure if it would be wise to post even with blocked faces, too much detectives here dont want my real fb account poping up at getbig suddently lol.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
I have pics with them already, not sure if it would be wise to post even with blocked faces, too much detectives here dont want my real fb account poping up at getbig suddently lol.

why would you post the picture of the girl above then , now all of a sudden the security is relevant ::)

I bet that the 4 girls you supposingly hit were mediocre at best, but you are still sourprised how facebook can work this way when you just click friendrequests, I think that's why you are so hyped. It's a mathematical coincidense that some people will accept you when you just keep clicking friend requests, especially in america. In my country this would never work :D.

And you made a thread about the girl above, makes me wonder how many women have you been really friendly with. Seems to me you're trying to put all your self degrading moves to get this one girl for some reason... why not post the other girls pictures?

Untill you post some more pictures, and not studio like ones, I call bullshit

In my country this would never work.

No offence, seems kinda weird to me.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Good luck with the restraining orders

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
I tried this when I was in college Bam-Bam (this was back in 2003-ish when FB was new), it resulted in one humping session which I considered worthwhile.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
BamBam literally tearing up the internezz.

the trainer

and its working pretty good! Most of them accept me as a friend about 50% are chat friendly right out of the bat. I already added around 30 new chicks I totally didnt know before and got ass with 4 of them. A productivity a little above of 10%. If I arrange my profile better (get rid of the permabulking pics etc.) I think I can up my effectiveness to around 20% which is nice. All I need is to add 100 new hot chicks (pretty easy) and play the game a little with them (all online, no need to get money sucked) and then bam 20 new hot pussies (20%) for me to have fun on the brazilian summer time that is just starting, hell ya.

Facebook rocks and haters gonna hate

And no, my mom is not on facebook

(well actually she is, lol)

Being there done that nothing new, and what is your moms facebook address so i can hook up with her, and no you do not get to call me daddy.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
I've been collecting whores from social networks for the last few years. Really easy, and my success rate is about 70% I'd say (no brag). A well arranged profile + social engeneering (make them aware many sluts are into you.. and they will be, after some "pre-loading" haha), then they suddenly want to be plowed by you somewhy..
 Oh, and yes.. I've been whoring like this after unsuccesfull "love".. and I must warn you - you may get used to this kind of lifestyle and not wanna go back.. Interwebz is a serious business, be careful ;)

p.s. - the best part comes when you have plenty uf them in your friendlist and need to keep out of knowing about each other (FB privacy settings are pretty decent after they upgraded 'em.).

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
adding random chicks is not cool

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
adding random chicks is not cool

It beats fapping tho'.. ::)

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
I've been collecting whores from social networks for the last few years. Really easy, and my success rate is about 70% I'd say (no brag). A well arranged profile + social engeneering (make them aware many sluts are into you.. and they will be, after some "pre-loading" haha), then they suddenly want to be plowed by you somewhy..
 Oh, and yes.. I've been whoring like this after unsuccesfull "love".. and I must warn you - you may get used to this kind of lifestyle and not wanna go back.. Interwebz is a serious business, be careful ;)

p.s. - the best part comes when you have plenty uf them in your friendlist and need to keep out of knowing about each other (FB privacy settings are pretty decent after they upgraded 'em.).

Are you seriously suggesting that 7 out of ten women you add on FB/MYSPACE etc you sleep with?  :D

If so you are a true getbigger!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
Are you seriously suggesting that 7 out of ten women you add on FB/MYSPACE etc you sleep with?  :D

lol, he must be a beast.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river

I haven't slept with 7 out of 10 (if to take a proportion like that), but I could've easily done that (when it gets too easy I just loose interest sometimes.. and they are NOT whales lol). No bragging at all, really, it's just (at least for me) when you get the drill it's easy sleazy (and maybe I'm just lucky at choosing them)..