Author Topic: Fed-Ex Delivery Man Working Hard for the Holidays  (Read 12164 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: Fed-Ex Delivery Man Working Hard for the Holidays
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2011, 04:26:37 PM »
What a ditzy moron........nice tits though!  :)

I can tell you she adores the black cock.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2011, 04:29:00 PM »
Looks the type!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2011, 04:30:31 PM »
Why, did she steal your boyfriend ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2011, 04:30:55 PM »
lol @ reppingfor20 hating people because they've done well for themselves. "You have more than me? Watch me break your shit!"

What a pathetic dipshit.

He's the only "guy" here I know who's an idiot on principle.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2011, 04:38:09 PM »
Why, did she steal your boyfriend ???

Why the hate ,stud?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2011, 04:38:28 PM »
so you re an arab delivery guy who jealous of rich people who have huge garden, fences -and hidden cameras- too , and who needs to makes himself feel better about his frustrating existence by doing some shitty , low childish immature crap to innocent people you dont even know -and who somehow pay for your salary-?

Fucking loser. You represent everything that is wrong with some people today. Just like the turd seen in the video.

The video is going viral on the internet, this guy will never find a job in delivery anymore. Not hard to understand why, we all reap what we sow.

and at not seeing the camera.

Spot on.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2011, 04:41:02 PM »
Why the hate ,stud?
No hate, you have a large fanbase on the West coast. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2011, 04:49:27 PM »
No hate, you have a large fanbase on the West coast. 8)
;D I know

Is that ''The Coach'' in the right side ?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2011, 04:50:53 PM »
 :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2011, 04:59:07 PM »
he wont be fired

first of all fedex doesn't like to be told what to do or held accountable, second if he comes out and says thsi is standard behavior, which it probably is, it will look even worse for fedex

they'll yell at him and he will apologize, they already know who he is, probably knew before 75k hits, 1k of those is the guys watching it on the computer at work laughing their asses off

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2011, 05:00:35 PM »
Looks to me like he was about to miss his post workout window of opportunity and didnt want to go catabolic, no time to wait and ring the bell.

OH NOW IT MAKES SENSE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

newmom

« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2011, 05:04:06 PM »
;D I know

Is that ''The Coach'' in the right side ?

jeebus that looks like him though

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2011, 05:10:33 PM »
Federal Express and UPS are complete shit and will always be overpriced complete shit.  I use only USPS and never had a problem with thousands and thousands of orders.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2011, 05:15:27 PM »
LOL @ nobody here recognizing Rons house except me. 8)

Too bad about your monitor Ron, was it insured?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2011, 05:41:04 PM »
second if he comes out and says thsi is standard behavior, which it probably is, it will look even worse for fedex

they'll yell at him and he will apologize,

Good point.
O

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2011, 05:43:51 PM »
Looks to me like he was about to miss his post workout window of opportunity and didnt want to go catabolic, no time to wait and ring the bell.
;D ;D
a

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2011, 06:14:58 PM »
he wont be fired

first of all fedex doesn't like to be told what to do or held accountable, second if he comes out and says thsi is standard behavior, which it probably is, it will look even worse for fedex

they'll yell at him and he will apologize, they already know who he is, probably knew before 75k hits, 1k of those is the guys watching it on the computer at work laughing their asses off
you are a retard. Most fedex, ups delivery guys i ve seen have always been AGED, decent, competent, somewhat proud employees. They re not clercks at the local mac donald. And they dont like a young turd with no moral ruining their reputation.
This is not standard behavior for delivery guys.

Now, the guys who work in the storehouse/storage facility, it's another story. They re the ones loading the trucks and moving the boxes... And they re the ones who are sick of destroying their backs moving boxes all day long and who at some point might handle your stuff with no or few care.

Again you show you re a complete tool on the even most basic, down to earth subjects, gengis kahn.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2011, 06:20:46 PM »
^^ so now that we know what u do for a living, lol

i like how you stand and watch drivers for fedex and admire them, then go to the facility, what do u do just stand there and steam at their lack of morals? lol

ur like the creepy but good looking guy, nothing worse than that, it means if u were ugly u'd be in jail for shooting people from a tower or something.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2011, 06:26:47 PM »
you are a retard. Most fedex, ups delivery guys i ve seen have always been AGED, decent, competent, somewhat proud employees. They re not clercks at the local mac donald. And they dont like a young turd with no moral ruining their reputation.
This is not standard behavior for delivery guys.

Now, the guys who work in the storehouse/storage facility, it's another story. They re the ones loading the trucks and moving the boxes... And they re the ones who are sick of destroying their backs moving boxes all day long and who at some point might handle your stuff with no or few care.

Again you show you re a complete tool on the even most basic, down to earth subjects, gengis kahn.

You know what this has me thinking? Test + Deca would help those guys at the storage facility keep their backs intact

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2011, 01:34:10 AM »

Ok now Im pissed, its a brand new 120Hz 27in Samsung monitor.

FFFFFFFUCCCKKKk

all drugs - TPPIIP

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2011, 07:14:07 AM »
well, one bad employee does not represent the image of an entire company. I'm sure there is a dick head in every workplace, including yours....I know a few in my company that would do the same thing this guy did....I'm sure Fed-Ex will use this video to train their employees on customer service
Get Big, or Die Trying

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2011, 08:16:24 AM »
not to defend the moron throwing shit but that is a helluva fence. no way the delivery guy can even delicately place the box over it, and he surely cant leave it outside the fence.... guy prolly has to wait 15 or more minutes each time he delivers something to that residence and maybe they are total dicks too...more often than not they dont answer the doorbell at all...still a fuckwad for being so hasty about dumping it though. Had he waited longer before throwing it perhaps he'd receive less crtitsicm.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2011, 10:26:04 AM »
so you re an arab delivery guy who jealous of rich people who have huge garden, fences -and hidden cameras- too , and who needs to makes himself feel better about his frustrating existence by doing some shitty , low childish immature crap to innocent people you dont even know -and who somehow pay for your salary-?

Fucking loser. You represent everything that is wrong with some people today. Just like the turd seen in the video.

The video is going viral on the internet, this guy will never find a job in delivery anymore. Not hard to understand why, we all reap what we sow.

and at not seeing the camera.

I am not jealous of rich people, wealth should be shared/redistributed, everyone has same amount of money, hoarding money is not a good goal to set in life and will not make you happy.  Those who do are evil and scum, most of them are.  This is the 99% vs the 1%, 2012 will show you how America see's this vial money loving trash living inside gates come election time.

TEAM Nasser

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2011, 10:29:10 AM »
not to defend the moron throwing shit but that is a helluva fence. no way the delivery guy can even delicately place the box over it, and he surely cant leave it outside the fence.... guy prolly has to wait 15 or more minutes each time he delivers something to that residence and maybe they are total dicks too...more often than not they dont answer the doorbell at all...still a fuckwad for being so hasty about dumping it though. Had he waited longer before throwing it perhaps he'd receive less crtitsicm.

good post
TEAM Nasser

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2011, 12:17:01 PM »
I am not jealous of rich people, wealth should be shared/redistributed, everyone has same amount of money, hoarding money is not a good goal to set in life and will not make you happy.  Those who do are evil and scum, most of them are.  This is the 99% vs the 1%, 2012 will show you how America see's this vial money loving trash living inside gates come election time.

::)

Why would you want everyone with the same house, cars, clothes etc... which then leads to a conformist society which produces nothing in regards to innovation or individuality.