Author Topic: Obama tops all GOP laughing stock candidates in new poll for gen election :)  (Read 4084 times)

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Obama stands up for the middle class, GOP takes a dump on them and sits with their millionaire and billionaire friends and laugh at the middle and lower class.  The truth is out, GOP is garbage and is going to the dumpster in 2012.  They just sealed their fate if it was going to be any easier they made it even more easy the past 2 days.  Shame on you, shame on you GOP.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/12/20/cnn-poll-obama-gains-strength-in-2012-matchups/?hpt=hp_t3

According to the poll, Obama leads former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney 52%-45% in a possible 2012 showdown. Romney, who's making his second bid for the GOP nomination, held a 51%-47% margin over the president in last month's survey. Obama also holds the same 52%-45% advantage over Rep. Ron Paul of Texas. Last month the president had a 51%-47% margin over Paul, who's making his third run for the White House.

The survey indicates that Newt Gingrich doesn't fare as well against the president in a possible general election matchup, with Obama up by 16 points, 56% to 40%. Last month Obama led Gingrich 53%-45%. The president holds an 18 point advantage over Texas Gov. Rick Perry, up from a seven point margin in November. And he leads Rep. Michele Bachmann of Minnesota by 19 points, up from a 12 point advantage last month.

"Bill Clinton and George W. Bush - the last two presidents who won reelection - had roughly this same amount of support in December of the year before the election, but so did Bush's father in December of 1991. He ended up losing in the general election,"
TEAM Nasser

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Just elect Newt for stability under pressure

Sorry, wrong Newt.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 game over man  :D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Look who you guys have on your side. The gayest filthiest scumbag on the board. You side with him politically that should tell you something. Liberals are degenerate scum.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Look who you guys have on your side. The gayest filthiest scumbag on the board. You side with him politically that should tell you something. Liberals are degenerate scum.
:D

MERRY CHRISTMAS!  ;)

!

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

MERRY CHRISTMAS!  ;)

hahahha pwned that white boy bad benny(good job!), the makavili boy is a blatant racist as well.

TEAM Nasser

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
hahahha pwned that white boy bad benny(good job!), the makavili boy is a blatant racist as well.

Shut your mouth you pathetic manty sniffer. You and Benny Fago make a cute couple. To bad we can't smart the two of you idiots while your in bed together.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Shut your mouth you pathetic manty sniffer. You and Benny Fago make a cute couple. To bad we can't smart the two of you idiots while your in bed together.

x2

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

i posted facts lol, they are just appreciating the truth, something you like to twist.

TEAM Nasser

tonymctones

• Getbig V
dont the reps want to extend them for a year?

why was obama against the bill that extended them for the amount of time he wanted and also would have put us middle class workers back to work building the pipeline from canada to texas?

seems like your facts are a tad skewed there...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
hmmmm

"Boehner wrote in a letter Tuesday to the president asking him to call on the Senate to produce a year-long deal."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/house-republicans-wage-pushback-payroll-tax-cut-political-190832878.html

so the house reps want a year long deal for the middle class and obama and the dems only want 2 months...

hmmmm doesnt really jive with your "facts"...

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp

Its a CNN poll homo, meaning it ALWAYS leans left. I look at that sites online poll everyday and it always polls out to the left. Why I argue with the guy, I mean gay, in the pic below is beyond me.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
HAHAHA at you conservatives.  Democrats had a bill that was a 1 years extension on both payroll and unemployment, with a very slight increase in taxes for very very rich, reps refused to raise taxes on very very rich, instead are going to raise taxes on the middle class and lower class, shows who they stand up for.

Also pipeline thing in bill has no right to be in bill about payroll tax and unemployment LOL, the repubs are paid for by big oil that want oil pipeline, can't you idiots see that??

Also repubs have to answer to Grover Norquist now about them raising taxes, they signed a pledge and have outright abandoned it when it came to raising taxes on middle class/lower class, but have no problem protecting the very very rich people, hmmmmmm.

TEAM Nasser

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
How can you morons support stealing from social security at a time millions more are going on it? 

BTW - obama and his fat pig of a wife along with the two brats are nothing but looters, grifters, parasites, and leeches.   

I cant wait till we send them back to Kenya to go sleep on a mat at eat their own fecal matter.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
If this jtsumnami guy dropped dead of aids or cancer I honestly would laugh and wouldn't feel bad doing it

Nomad

• Getbig IV

MERRY CHRISTMAS!  ;)

Michelle Obama arms are freaky long. Jesus christ she has John Snitch Johnes reach.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
If this jtsumnami guy dropped dead of aids or cancer I honestly would laugh and wouldn't feel bad doing it
If you dropped dead no one would know and not even your closest relative would care.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!  ;D

!

Bevo

• Getbig V
Benny boy why you sticking up for this guy "jtsunami??"

Btw, I'm not a conservative nor liberal.

I'm from Austin, do the math what party is most affiliated here?

And I could care less if anyone cared if I dropped dead so what's your point??  ;)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Benny boy why you sticking up for this guy "jtsunami??"

Btw, I'm not a conservative nor liberal.

I'm from Austin, do the math what party is most affiliated here?

And I could care less if anyone cared if I dropped dead so what's your point??  ;)
I don't give a FUCK about Austin, TX...although I DO love my Dallas Cowboys.  :D

My point is...MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)

Now, SUCK ON DEEZ NUTS.  :-*

!

Bevo

• Getbig V
Funny you mention cowboys my boy cuts hair and has business with a lot of the cowboys. Met terry Glenn, didn't think he was still here, M. Bennett, bradie james and choice when he was still here. Nice guys!! This is in Irving, near valley ranch.

Too bad eagles will most likely stomp them!!!!'

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Funny you mention cowboys my boy cuts hair and has business with a lot of the cowboys. Met terry Glenn, didn't think he was still here, M. Bennett, bradie james and choice when he was still here. Nice guys!! This is in Irving, near valley ranch.

Too bad eagles will most likely stomp them!!!!'
The Eagles...lol  ::)
I have a lot of fun with Eagle fans around these parts. All talk and NO RINGS.
!

Bevo

• Getbig V
The Eagles...lol  ::)
I have a lot of fun with Eagle fans around these parts. All talk and NO RINGS.

Hahahaha I'm not an eagles fan just saying ;)

You are a lot of fun Benny 8)

49ers!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
HAHAHA at you conservatives.  Democrats had a bill that was a 1 years extension on both payroll and unemployment, with a very slight increase in taxes for very very rich, reps refused to raise taxes on very very rich, instead are going to raise taxes on the middle class and lower class, shows who they stand up for.

Also pipeline thing in bill has no right to be in bill about payroll tax and unemployment LOL, the repubs are paid for by big oil that want oil pipeline, can't you idiots see that??

Also repubs have to answer to Grover Norquist now about them raising taxes, they signed a pledge and have outright abandoned it when it came to raising taxes on middle class/lower class, but have no problem protecting the very very rich people, hmmmmmm.
what taxes do the reps want to raise on the middle class?

are you not for a project that will add jobs and lower gas prices for the US?

I thought the dems were for the middle class?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
benny being a tony homo fan doesnt suprise me at all ;)

LOL with another qb at the helm they have a chance but romo isnt the guy that is going to take them to a superbowl.

They have a good amount of talent especially offensively but they person who touches the ball on every play is the weak link and the rest of the team isnt strong enough to make up for that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
If you dropped dead no one would know and not even your closest relative would care.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!  ;D

Wonder why aunt zeituni or uncle Omar are not in that pic.