Author Topic: Offseason, Testosterone and other anabolic drugs - explained  (Read 87555 times)

BFG

• Getbig III
Offseason, Testosterone and other anabolic drugs - explained
« on: December 20, 2011, 04:57:24 PM »
Perusing this board I couldnt help but notice the constant references to "cycles" with relatively low levels of testosterone, complaints about how testosterone makes you look "puffy," how other anabolics are so much superior to testosterone and even read someone suggest trenbolone as a first cycle.

If you have zero interest in becoming a successful bodybuilder then by all means pursue drug stacks with low - or zero - testosterone.

The fact of the matter is testosterone is the single most important drug in bodybuilding. First off, the concept of "cycles" is a terrible idea if you are trying to develop an outstanding physique. Do not ever come off testosterone, this should be common sense. You need higher testosterone levels than the human male will naturally produce to maintain - and obviously build - an impressive amount of muscle mass. A typical pro (or any successful bodybuilder for that matter) would have an offseason drug stack based around the "blast and cruise" concept. For example:

Weeks 1-12
4,000mg testosterone in various esters
200mg TNE pre workout
100mg dbol pre workout
100mg anadrol pre workout
1,050mg trenbolone acetate per week
2,000mg equipoise
1,050mg npp
1,000mg deca durabolin
32iu serostim daily
IM 15iu humalog prior to every meal
IM 30iu humalog prior to training
120mcg IGF-1 injected bilaterally in muscles trained

Weeks 13-16
2,000mg testosterone in various esters
16iu serostim daily
1,000mg equipoise
1,000mg deca durabolin

REPEAT to some degree, changing varying drug doses etc.

The point is that testosterone is necessary in large doses to promote muscle growth and size and to maintain that same muscle. In fact, there are a number of current pros whose offseason drugs are simply testosterone, deca, hgh and insulin. Trenbolone, equipoise, etc. often have an extremely amplified effect on metabolism and make it harder to gain weight when testosterone assists in letting most nutrients go into muscular (and yes, fat) storage.

The biggest bodybuilders are on the most testosterone, end of story.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
Re: Offseason, Testosterone and other anabolic drugs - explained
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 04:59:46 PM »
THE BIGGEST BODYBUILDERS ARE ON THE MOST HIGH QUALITY DRUGS AND RESPOND WELL TO THEM.

SOMEONE ON 1 GRAM OF TREN AND 900MG EQ WITH 15IU GH VS. 1.9-2G TEST WITH 15IU GH. WHOSE THE BIGGER BODYBUILDER?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 05:01:07 PM »
THE BIGGEST BODYBUILDERS ARE ON THE MOST HIGH QUALITY DRUGS AND RESPOND WELL TO THEM.

SOMEONE ON 1 GRAM OF TREN AND 900MG EQ WITH 15IU GH VS. 1.9-2G TEST WITH 15IU GH. WHOSE THE BIGGER BODYBUILDER?

Assuming genetics are the same, 2 grams of testosterone will be bigger in size than 1g tren and 900mg eq. The latter may look bigger due to definition and hardness, but wont be.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 05:11:00 PM »
Assuming genetics are the same, 2 grams of testosterone will be bigger in size than 1g tren and 900mg eq. The latter may look bigger due to definition and hardness, but wont be.

KILL YOURSELF. 900MG EQ +1 GRAM TREN WILL BE A BIGGER BODYBUOLDER. 2 GRAMS OF TEST WILL HOLD MORE WATER, BUT NOT MORE MUSCLE AND NOT AT A SIMILAR CONDITION. IM TALKING EVERYTHING THE SAME DIET,TRAINING, GENETICS,ETC.

THE TREN, EQ GUY WILL LOOK BETTER THAN THE T ONLY GUY.

HIGH ANABOLIC FTW!
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 05:14:25 PM »
KILL YOURSELF. 900MG EQ +1 GRAM TREN WILL BE A BIGGER BODYBUOLDER. 2 GRAMS OF TEST WILL HOLD MORE WATER, BUT NOT MORE MUSCLE AND NOT AT A SIMILAR CONDITION. IM TALKING EVERYTHING THE SAME DIET,TRAINING, GENETICS,ETC.

THE TREN, EQ GUY WILL LOOK BETTER THAN THE T ONLY GUY.

HIGH ANABOLIC FTW!

Looking "better" is not the same as holding more muscle mass. I am not trying to be rude, but you do not seem to know much about AAS.

Swlabr

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2011, 05:16:05 PM »
Holy shit, 10+ grams gear/week? :o :o :o

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2011, 05:17:48 PM »
shut up bfg

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2011, 05:17:52 PM »
heu bfg remember how i predicted naps comeback on ur website and got down voted for it?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2011, 05:21:06 PM »
I'd like to hear gh15's opinion on this. Looks like a real pro bodybuilder stack for sure

farrellzach

• Getbig II
  • Apostolic Elf
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2011, 05:22:40 PM »
I'd like to hear gh15's opinion on this. Looks like a real pro bodybuilder stack for sure

That is a metric fuck ton of gear.

Would also like to hear GH's thoughts.

jubaredondo

• Getbig II
  • Om Namah Shivaya
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2011, 05:22:54 PM »
Looking "better" is not the same as holding more muscle mass. I am not trying to be rude, but you do not seem to know much about AAS.
Bitch please,
An hipopotamus holds more muscle than a lion, but who is the king of the forest?
Team South Americana

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2011, 05:25:00 PM »
Bitch please,
An hipopotamus holds more muscle than a lion, but who is the king of the forest?

Are you aware that bodybuilders diet the fat off at a later point?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2011, 05:25:14 PM »
Who can afford all that gear. All of that would have me in the hospital. I like the general idea though.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2011, 05:25:41 PM »
LOL. Four grams of test a week? Are you retarded? Most people start getting diminishing returns after 750mg/week and most people report no difference between 1.5g/week and 2g/week.

Much better to have some test, some EQ, some deca, some tren, etc. Split up your AAS and enjoy the various qualities of the different drugs.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2011, 05:26:36 PM »
LOL. Four grams of test a week? Are you retarded? Most people start getting diminishing returns after 750mg/week and most people report no difference between 1.5g/week and 2g/week.

Much better to have some test, some EQ, some deca, some tren, etc. Split up your AAS and enjoy the various qualities of the different drugs.

Just out of curiosity, how much testosterone do you think a national level bodybuilder is running at any given point in their offseason?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2011, 05:28:03 PM »
I love how everyone is so quick to shoot him down, yet knows no pro bodybuilder's actual stacks

farrellzach

• Getbig II
  • Apostolic Elf
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2011, 05:30:58 PM »
Just out of curiosity, how much testosterone do you think a national level bodybuilder is running at any given point in their offseason?

4g seems quite high to me, but for sure much more than 750--that's nothing.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2011, 05:32:36 PM »

I can see anywhere from 2.5-4g of test. This stack really seems pretty standard to me for the top olympia competitors. 1,050mg tren and 32iu hgh with all that slin seems spot on

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2011, 05:32:56 PM »
I love how everyone is so quick to shoot him down, yet knows no pro bodybuilder's actual stacks

some pros run ridiculous amounts, some run less than gymrats. it depends on how well they respond, anyways, it's the gh, insulin and seo that gets them to their size not the ridiculous amount of steroids because there is a point where there's no longer any benefit received to running a higher dosage and all it does is increase the side effects.

there is really no reason to run 4 grams of test a week in a 10gram a week cycle, it's just idiotic. not to say there aren't pros doing that but it's not going to help them add anymore muscle than half that dosage.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2011, 05:33:43 PM »

It is high, thats the point. That is the "blast" part of the protocol. The baseline for this given individual (and yes, this is a real current pro's offseason protocol given to him by his "guru") is 2,000mg.

farrellzach

• Getbig II
  • Apostolic Elf
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2011, 05:36:02 PM »
It is high, thats the point. That is the "blast" part of the protocol. The baseline for this given individual (and yes, this is a real current pro's offseason protocol given to him by his "guru") is 2,000mg.

Is this a pro winning shows? Or someone with sub-par genetics that has to make up for "okay" response with 10g of gear?

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2011, 05:36:11 PM »
some pros run ridiculous amounts, some run less than gymrats. it depends on how well they respond, anyways, it's the gh, insulin and seo that gets them to their size not the ridiculous amount of steroids because there is a point where there's no longer any benefit received to running a higher dosage and all it does is increase the side effects.

there is really no reason to run 4 grams of test a week in a 10gram a week cycle, it's just idiotic. not to say there aren't pros doing that but it's not going to help them add anymore muscle than half that dosage.

No pros run less than gym rats.

Part of the genetics of being a pro is being able to utilize the large amount of drugs for anabolism without oversaturation and diminishing returns.

Again, it needs to be understood this is not the baseline level of testosterone - consider the first stack written out his "cycle" and his "off" is the second stack described.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2011, 05:38:33 PM »
Is this a pro winning shows? Or someone with sub-par genetics that has to make up for "okay" response with 10g of gear?

I'm not in the business of being deliberately cryptic and giving you hints about who it is nor am I in the business of throwing out pro bodybuilder's illegal drug stacks over the internet. I posted this cycle so you could see the idea of the importance of testosterone for true top level bodybuilders. And no one that is a pro has sub-par genetics...compared to the rest, maybe, but even the worse looking pro has above average response to hormones.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2011, 05:39:41 PM »

i'm going to have to agree with everything here. going from 1gram of test to 2grams only made the sides effects worse, the gains however did not subsequently increase. i felt absolutely horrible with no appreciable benefit. if i were to ever run test again it would probably be around 500mg to 750mg at the max, in a mixed stack of various different injectables, orals, gh, insulin, etc...

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2011, 05:40:08 PM »

hope this helps..
l