Author Topic: Guy dies after eating cocaine from his brother's ass  (Read 6493 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Guy dies after eating cocaine from his brother's ass
« on: December 20, 2011, 06:23:43 PM »
Police: Man ate cocaine hidden in brother's buttocks, dies shortly after

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/water_cooler/police-man-ate-cocaine-hidden-in-brothers-butt-dies-shortly-after

That cocaine from the ass will get you every time.  Darwin was right.   

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Guy dies after eating cocaine from his brother's ass
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 06:25:09 PM »
take one for the team bruh

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 06:29:06 PM »
asscrack kills

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 06:35:50 PM »
You should never eat out your brother's asshole

O

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 06:37:31 PM »

WOW...I'm shocked  ::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2011, 06:38:09 PM »
 :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2011, 06:42:26 PM »
Call me cold, but I have little pity for those who dabble in drugs. We all make choices; make a bad one and you might get a bad result, like death.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2011, 06:44:30 PM »
Call me cold, but I have little pity for those who dabble in drugs. We all make choices; make a bad one and you might get a bad result, like death.

It's one thing if you overdose because of your own stupidity, it's quite another when the government's totalitarian laws indirectly cause you to overdose.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2011, 06:48:58 PM »
It's one thing if you overdose because of your own stupidity, it's quite another when the government's totalitarian laws indirectly cause you to overdose.

::)

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2011, 07:15:54 PM »
NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. - South Carolina Police say Wayne Joshua Mitchell, 20,died after he ate an ounce of cocaine that was hidden in his brother’s buttocks according to a WCIV report.

Authorities have charged the victim’s brother 23-year-old Deangelo Rashard Mitchell, with involuntary manslaughter.

MORE | The best celebrity mug shots

The incident happened when both brothers were in the back of a police car on November 30. The two had been arrested for trafficking.
Video from inside the police car captured a conversation between the brothers, where Deangelo pleads with his younger brother to take the cocaine in his bottom and eat it to get rid of it.

"One of us gotta do it, you the only one that don't have any strikes. ...You my little brother... I'm gonna get life," Deangelo said to Wayne.  :-X

His bother complied and ate the drugs.

When officers saw the cocaine residue on the seat where Wayne sat, Deangelo told officers that his brother swallowed cocaine. Within the hour, Dwayne struggled to breathe, bled from his mouth and died.

Deangelo was charged with trafficking drugs and bonded out of jail December 1.

Once toxicology results confirmed that Wayne died directly from consuming the cocaine, police decided to pursue more serious charges.
A spokesman with the Charleston Police Department issued a press release on Tuesday stating that Deangelo Mitchell was in custody and awaiting a bond hearing.

Copyright 2011 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Read more: http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/water_cooler/police-man-ate-cocaine-hidden-in-brothers-butt-dies-shortly-after#ixzz1h8RxxdG9

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2011, 07:27:04 PM »

Is that Ricky Williams?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2011, 07:30:54 PM »
Obama voters are dropping like flys lately! 

POTA

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2011, 07:33:33 PM »
Word.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2011, 07:42:17 PM »
WTF, are people retarded, the stomach can chew through the toughest foods, what it wouldn't do to a fucken plastic glad bag

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2011, 07:49:29 PM »
it didnt have to eat through the bag, if there was residue on the seat like the cops said, then container was compromised before he even ate it

dustin

« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2011, 07:52:20 PM »
What a bum wrap. >:(

;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2011, 07:54:44 PM »
it didnt have to eat through the bag, if there was residue on the seat like the cops said, then container was compromised before he even ate it
very good point, even a dumber reason though

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2011, 08:00:49 PM »
dupe I already had this up early this morning.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2011, 08:35:27 PM »

Sorry but he still made a choice. He let his brother talk him into eating the coke and dying. OK so maybe they were both too dumb to realize this could be a possible outcome of eating that much cocaine. But really, you are going to blame the law for this? Give me a break!

Hey, I am all for relaxing drug laws. If folks want to zonk out on drugs and ruin their lives, I say let them. But until the laws are changed, which will likely never happen, I say you live within the law or suffer the consequences.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2011, 08:48:50 PM »
Sorry but he still made a choice. He let his brother talk him into eating the coke and dying. OK so maybe they were both too dumb to realize this could be a possible outcome of eating that much cocaine. But really, you are going to blame the law for this? Give me a break!

Hey, I am all for relaxing drug laws. If folks want to zonk out on drugs and ruin their lives, I say let them. But until the laws are changed, which will likely never happen, I say you live within the law or suffer the consequences.
up untill 2003 sodomy was illegal in 14 states. gays in those states should have withheld from having sex with eachother?

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2011, 08:56:54 PM »
Natural selection at work!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2011, 08:58:12 PM »
Didn't realize reppingfor20 and juruth were brothers. No wonder why juruth hasn't been on here for awhile.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2011, 09:03:00 PM »
up untill 2003 sodomy was illegal in 14 states. gays in those states should have withheld from having sex with eachother?

Or suffer the consequences if caught. I am not saying that folks never break the law. What I am saying is that if it is law, no matter who stupid a law and you choose to break it and are unlucky enough to get caught then expect that there will be consequences.

Just so you know, I believe any law prohibiting any sexual act between consenting adults is ridiculous and should be changed. It amazes me how Victorian much of the thinking is in the U.S. We are often the laughing stock of the rest of the civilized world because of this.

Let me put this another way. Sometimes in someplaces speed limits make no sense, yet if you think this and decide to drive over the speed limit anyway because it makes no sense and you get caught, you will get a ticket and you won't have a defense so, you'll pay the price for your choice to break the law.

So, if we wanted to get it on, you and I, what's the law in your state? I don't know this for sure, but I suspect the laws concerning sodomy (between consenting adults) in Oregon are good to go. We are a pretty liberal state. Freedom of speech allows for nude dancing and public nudity as long as there is no intent to sexually arouse. What this translates to mean for me is that I have to keep my clothes on or risk breaking the law....just kidding....I get naked in public as often a possible.  ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2011, 09:09:14 PM »
thats the fact of the matter. if somethings illegal and you get caught youll suffer the consequences. 

but just because its illegal doesnt mean it should be illegal, as your opinion on sex and drug laws agrees.

and if you do something thats illegal but shouldnt be, then you shouldnt have to suffer any consequences.

whether you actually do suffer the consequences or not is irrelevant to the justification of those consequences.

your previous statement "..until the laws are changed, which will likely never happen, I say you live within the law or suffer the consequences." made it osund as if you thought suffering consequences for breaking unjust laws was just, that the act of breaking a law, whether the law is just or not, was unjust on the grounds of lawbreaking alone.  which i strongly disagree with.

one should certainly expect consequences if they are breaking any law, but if the law is unjust then usually the consequences do not deter the action unless they are drastic or the person is overly cautious.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2011, 09:18:33 PM »
thats the fact of the matter. if somethings illegal and you get caught youll suffer the consequences. 

but just because its illegal doesnt mean it should be illegal, as your opinion on sex and drug laws agrees.

and if you do something thats illegal but shouldnt be, then you shouldnt have to suffer any consequences.

whether you actually do suffer the consequences or not is irrelevant to the justification of those consequences.

your previous statement "..until the laws are changed, which will likely never happen, I say you live within the law or suffer the consequences." made it osund as if you thought suffering consequences for breaking unjust laws was just, that the act of breaking a law, whether the law is just or not, was unjust on the grounds of lawbreaking alone.  which i strongly disagree with.

one should certainly expect consequences if they are breaking any law, but if the law is unjust then usually the consequences do not deter the action unless they are drastic or the person is overly cautious.

No the consequences aren't necessarily just at all. Take for example in many countries in the Middle East it is illegal to be homosexual and if you are caught, it is punishable by death. The fact that it is possible to get around this by never falling in love with the man or boy you fuck makes these laws all the more crazy and wrong. My cousin, who is gay, worked as a pilot in Saudi Arabia when he was much younger. As he tells it, he kept his attraction to other men to himself for fear of his life. Fortunately for him, this was a fairly short stint in his career as an airline pilot. He has worked for Continental for many years now as does his long time partner. I don't think my cousin makes any effort to either advertise or hide his sexual preferences now that doing so isn't a life and death matter.