Author Topic: STOP DISCUSSING NORDIC HGH ON THIS FORUM!!  (Read 4324 times)

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
STOP DISCUSSING NORDIC HGH ON THIS FORUM!!
« on: December 20, 2011, 07:38:33 PM »
if anyone has his newwebsite, he is VERY upset at getbig

dustin

Re: STOP DISCUSSING NORDIC HGH ON THIS FORUM!!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 07:42:26 PM »

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 09:16:27 PM »
Like to hear gh15 response to this.

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 09:40:19 PM »
wouldn't that be common sense not to post about sources on this forum???

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 10:02:40 PM »
What are you talking about?  All he said was state the obvious and not reveal sensitive information about his operation.  Why wouldn't he want us to discuss his products?  He is BY FAR the best in the game. 

dustin

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2011, 10:19:41 PM »
What are you talking about?  All he said was state the obvious and not reveal sensitive information about his operation.  Why wouldn't he want us to discuss his products?  He is BY FAR the best in the game. 

It's not him, it's a message on nordic's site. If you Google certain terms it's a lot easier to find than in the past. I think someone, possible on TSC might have mentioned too many specifics about nordic's day to day operations and other information that could compromise security. I think that's what he's pissed about. It compromises everyone's security when people blab in public about specifics. gh15 is only guilty of signing praises for a very wonderful source who's served the community for years. I don't recall anything bad being shared by him.

It's a tough thing to balance for sure... I like to keep broski's safe, but I don't like to divulge too much information publicly about shipping, how things operate in the background with sources, etc. These things should be discussed in PMs for sure. I also don't give out any specific source info if anyone's reading this. I get lots of source begging and I never comment on those in specifics. I only confirm what people already know or help out in a general sense. I do what I can to help brothers stay safe without putting sources at risk. That's why they go private or just sell to a small group of customers with a higher purchasing power or remailers, etc.

When people are in the game long enough and establish themselves in the community, they will learn what they need to know about sources, ordering and staying safe. Just make sure not to spill the beans, guys. Stay safe and look after each other, but remember to be careful and please be respectful. These guys put their balls on the line so don't freak out and say that they're in it for money. The ones who've been in this for the long haul have bent over backwards for your hormona abusing assholes and they are very caring, intelligent individuals. They could fuck right off and leave us high and dry if they wanted (God forbid). Play nicely.

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2011, 11:22:53 PM »
if anyone has his newwebsite, he is VERY upset at getbig

What's his new website?  I missed it.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2011, 11:30:54 PM »
What's his new website?  I missed it.

Fuk off

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2011, 11:34:43 PM »
Discuss product-Yes
Discuss operation and website address publicly-No

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2011, 11:48:17 PM »
Just looked at his site lol, still going to place a order this week

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2011, 12:23:08 AM »
even semi-open source is fckin retarded since ORD, there are literally scores of DEA agents being paid 6 figures a year by the taxpayer to sit on messageboards all day pretending to be bodybuilders. Some might even be regulars here with 100's of posts.

this country is batshit insane when it comes to drug laws but that doesnt make them any less real. Stupid kids discussing things in public only leads to more attention and some thick glasses wearing, mustachiod pedophile looking government middle-manager deciding 'we must bust this guy' to impress his boss.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2011, 12:33:51 AM »
even semi-open source is fckin retarded since ORD, there are literally scores of DEA agents being paid 6 figures a year by the taxpayer to sit on messageboards all day pretending to be bodybuilders. Some might even be regulars here with 100's of posts.

this country is batshit insane when it comes to drug laws but that doesnt make them any less real. Stupid kids discussing things in public only leads to more attention and some thick glasses wearing, mustachiod pedophile looking government middle-manager deciding 'we must bust this guy' to impress his boss.

steroids are not what the DEA is looking for

it is the narcotics, the painkillers , amphetamines etc

those steroid busts usually have these linked with them

L.L

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2011, 12:36:13 AM »
all im saying  is great guy , awesome products.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2011, 09:22:42 AM »

Hahahahahahaha  where do you get your info detective? ::)
Talk about 1999-2001 message board bs. ::)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2011, 09:36:58 AM »
Aren't you posting on an open forum about Nordic and having a new site?  Kind of like the pot calling the kettle black.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2011, 09:41:15 AM »
Didn't that shithead "tbombz" aka "NiggerNose" start a thread about the great Nxxxxc?

How ironic that that guy knows everything about molecular science, advanced political strategy and how to throw a perfect spiral but he is dumb enough to start a thread (in the G&O of all places!)about the Nxxxxc!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2011, 09:44:17 AM »

Didn't one of those agents win Mr. Getbig last year with only a few hundred posts?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2011, 09:45:37 AM »
What's his new website?  I missed it.

www.cakefarts.com

Tell him you want the getbig discount.