Author Topic: damn, dont be cheating on your husband if you are a muslim woman!  (Read 17234 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: damn, dont be cheating on your husband if you are a muslim woman!
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2011, 05:11:54 AM »
so bombing other countries is not barbaric!! ::)

go and talk about some hormones :P

no ,, with this type of backwood crap? im ASHAMED ASHAMED that im consider human with those fanatik barbaric hooligans ,, i would shoot them with a gun if i was witnessing this i would actualy shoot the fellas who throw stone with a gun,, exactly liek ireali military does,, btu not with rubber bullet WITH REAL BULLET,, this is barbaric BARBARTIC! and for you in 2011 to even thikn that is ok ,, this is something fucked up ,, this is catastrophy ,, this is no words ,, no fucking words can describe this thing,,

i would take a gun and SHOOT IN THE HEAD fellas who stoned helpless people like that,, and every normal human being would do this,,

this is unbelivable ,,  if you justify this yuo have no heart what so ever WHAT SO EVER

gh15 approved
fallen angel

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2011, 05:15:29 AM »
no,, those fanatiks should be getting nuclear bomb from the united states of america and or isreal ,, and in the end that what will hapen ,, the united stated and israel one of them but blesed by both will drop a nuclear bomb on few of those hooligans ,, it is only a matter of time,, already hapen to japan for MUCH less barbaric actions,,

gh15 approved

once again gh15 is right.
period.

i'm french, yesterday at the mall i saw a niqab girl drininking a bottle of water,  it was hallal water dude, can you believe it ?
asstropin

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2011, 05:17:24 AM »
If these stupid Islam thinks by stoning will prevent people from cheating I think they are greatly mistaken.. with such terrorism and violence lust teaching that encourages the public to practice violence by throwing stones at an offender, it just breed more violence and hatred towards humanity..

What makes you think that those two offenders have NO CLUE about the potential punishment of adultery? It's proven that such teaching changes no one but increase a man's lust for sex, violence and terrorism while the women are just an object for men's cravings..

Religion of peace? More like religion of Satanism..

I am a mini beast

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2011, 05:18:09 AM »

wow, it seems some people just can't let others live how they fukin' want in their own countries...  ??? :-X :-X

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2011, 05:30:41 AM »
Muslims are backward, unable to contribute to mankind. They are dumb, ignorant, nasty, ugly, perverted, all of this because of their religion which is a badly written copy of the Bible created by a pedo/pseudo prophet. They cant progress, advance, and everything they steal from others they use it to destroy what, who, isnt muslim. Muslims males are frustrated closet homosexuals whose women need to be hidden behind bags because they re so ugly and stinky.
Just like blacks, muslims are deeply, genetically,  jealous of white christians and will have no rest until they wipe us out of the map. They have no other purpose in life but to live as parasites in the west using their kids as soldiers to replace europeans, and to get nukes at home in order to destroy israel.
They are duplicitous in every single of their endeavours, and just as blacks, inconceivably racist and hypocritical. They cannot assimilate to western, christian culture.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2011, 05:33:53 AM »

wow, it seems some people just can't let others live how they fukin' want in their own countries...  ??? :-X :-X

where do you live?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2011, 05:39:39 AM »
watch the whole video.. he met the same fate!!.. this means that both of them were not single because in islam if a single virgin man or a single virgin woman commits adultery he/she receives hundred lashes!!..

this seems to be brutal but it makes anyone thinks well before cheating on his partner especially in islam a woman who doesnt like her husband because he cant satisfy her sexual needs has the right to get divorce from her husband even if he doesnt agree!!..

so the way is brutal but the goal is fair.. the same way USA troops use brutality to bring justice to the world ::)

And the same way islamic extremist bring their version of 'justice' to others.....FFS

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2011, 05:41:48 AM »
watch the whole video.. he met the same fate!!.. this means that both of them were not single because in islam if a single virgin man or a single virgin woman commits adultery he/she receives hundred lashes!!..

this seems to be brutal but it makes anyone thinks well before cheating on his partner especially in islam a woman who doesnt like her husband because he cant satisfy her sexual needs has the right to get divorce from her husband even if he doesnt agree!!..

so the way is brutal but the goal is fair.. the same way USA troops use brutality to bring justice to the world ::)
Who gives a fuck........ seriously you think what you just said is logical? by far the stupidest comment on getbig history, fucksakes let's just cut peoples hands off for stealing and use your fucken intelligent comment "it makes everyone think twice before stealing" ya retard, this barbaric behaviour doesn't work in 2011, it's inhuman, simple as that

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2011, 05:48:16 AM »
Those bastards need to be wiped out.I already told you,they waste resources on this fking planet for nothing,they are retarded, shameless,cowards people,they were incapable of doing anything on their own,all you see there regardind tech was bought or exchanged with their oil.How the fcuk can some people on getbig think this is right?You dumbheads or smth?

There is this video and there was another video with african people who accused some members of the tribe of witchcrafting and they burned them alive.Tell me now,how can we progress as mankind when we have such abominations between us?
GETBIG!

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2011, 05:51:04 AM »
Here,just found it...  ::)

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
GETBIG!

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2011, 05:53:29 AM »
where do you live?

In Finland.
True land of peace.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2011, 06:30:39 AM »

In Finland.
True land of peace.

Why do you post on an american messageboard? Why do you worship russia? Kid, you have no real life experience about what you re talking about.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2011, 06:38:31 AM »

Do you approve of the death penalty for adultery?
G

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2011, 06:39:50 AM »
Why do you post on an american messageboard? Why do you worship russia? Kid, you have no real life experience about what you re talking about.

Why Wouldn't I post here? LOL, is this only for Americans? Sorry... no one asked my nationality when I registered.
Why I support Russia? Because I like them more than you. That must be a crime too in your opinion?
Life experience? If I don't have it now, I won't have it ever. I'm old fuk already, bro. Old fuk.

If I say, some people seem not to be able to let others live how they want amazes me, what exactly is wrong in that?
How it affects my life what people do in some Arab countries? As long as they don't tell me what to do, I'm not telling them what to do. Fair deal IMO.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2011, 06:45:37 AM »
 :-X

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2011, 06:48:25 AM »
Why Wouldn't I post here? LOL, is this only for Americans? Sorry... no one asked my nationality when I registered.
Why I support Russia? Because I like them more than you. That must be a crime too in your opinion?
Life experience? If I don't have it now, I won't have it ever. I'm old fuk already, bro. Old fuk.

If I say, some people seem not to be able to let others live how they want amazes me, what exactly is wrong in that?
How it affects my life what people do in some Arab countries? As long as they don't tell me what to do, I'm not telling them what to do. Fair deal IMO.
Did the woman get to live the way she wanted?
G

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2011, 06:57:37 AM »
Did the woman get to live the way she wanted?

Probably not but that's rarely the case; every individual probably has more or less different view on how life should be.

I'm talking more about local culture...
I'm not even pretending to know a shit about life, values etc. in Arab countries. That's why I don't see why I should be telling what they should do.
As I've never heard anyone from there telling how we for example here in Finland should live.

I wouldn't like stonings here. It doesn't belong in our system.
You in America have death penalty too. we here don't. And I wouldn't want it here, it doesn't belong here.

And I'm not trying to be offensive. Just trying to explain my point.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2011, 07:17:15 AM »
Probably not but that's rarely the case; every individual probably has more or less different view on how life should be.

I'm talking more about local culture...
I'm not even pretending to know a shit about life, values etc. in Arab countries. That's why I don't see why I should be telling what they should do.
As I've never heard anyone from there telling how we for example here in Finland should live.

yes this is a great post.. we for example dont give a shit when some western counties allow same sex marriages (lesbians and gays couples to get married)!!.. we find this disgusting but just dont care.. and by the way here in egypt they dont stone those who commit adultery and dont cut off thieves hands..

this is why we have a lot of whores and thieves :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2011, 09:00:30 AM »
All she had to do was not cheat on her husband.  Whats the problem?  Don't do the crime if you cant do the time.....yeah,,,,,dont do it, do it, do it, do it...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2011, 09:06:14 AM »
All she had to do was not cheat on her husband.  Whats the problem?  Don't do the crime if you cant do the time.....yeah,,,,,dont do it, do it, do it, do it...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2011, 09:10:03 AM »
Seriously sick barbaric shit..........I couldn`t bring myself to watch the whole video.  :(

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2011, 09:23:35 AM »
if a bitch cheats on me i break her nose

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2011, 11:02:07 AM »
im glad these vids are of so poor quality actually.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2011, 11:31:56 AM »
I actually love being stoned every now and then... ???

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2011, 11:34:33 AM »

If you haven't read the memo, this messageboard is international, with members from all over the world.