Author Topic: damn, dont be cheating on your husband if you are a muslim woman!  (Read 17223 times)

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: damn, dont be cheating on your husband if you are a muslim woman!
« Reply #75 on: December 21, 2011, 01:20:07 PM »
I was once talking to a guy at work about how retarded this shit is in islam... as in, to prove someone committed adultry (which is punishable by stoning to death)... and he went into berzerker mode, started frothing at the mouth and said "this is due to the amount of mercy in islam! do you know how hard it is to prove that someone committed adultry? the system is designed so that people think twice before accussing anyone and if someone actually committed it, it's hard to convict them so that they could repent after it and god forgives them and covers their sins from peoples eyes!"
ofcourse, this is what they teach you (read: brain washing) at school... you're supposed to memorize this and not question it...
but to someone who has an IQ level above 2.5 ... it's pretty easy to see that if you hate your wife, it's very easy for you to kill her... all you need is two witnesses who are regulars at the mosque... have them confess that they witnessed the act of intercourse, and the Imam at the mosque just needs to approve that they pray there... ofcourse, the only thing they need to do is get their stories right... becuase they take each in one room and let them explain their story and what they saw and ask stupid questions like "so there was a table next to the bed? what color was the table? how high was it?" that shit....

and about the word "cheat"... I really don't like it... cuz 99% of men are wired to go seek hanky panky wherever they can... so the word cheat has been tied to hanky panky? i'll tell you what... what do you call a woman who used to put tons of make up on to look like a different (prettier) person, wore the best clothes, acted like a true "woman"... etc and when that ring got on her finger, bam! different person... kinda like "GOTCHYA!"... no make up, walking around in sweats all the time, her idea of an intimate encounter has turned into a once a month thing where it's "finish up your business and let me sleep"... becomes very irresponsible with YOUR money? what do you call that? life?... that my friends, is cheating on a much higher level... I would say that that kind of behaviordeserves stoning :p

you haven't thought this all the way through, the leader needs to have incentive to agree the deceit because of course he knows who the liars are in the village, he knows who is sleeping with who before the husband

the leader doesn't do a favor for someone like killing his wife and another man for free, leaders are not stupid, if there isn't the illusion of legitimacy behind their actions then they don't stay leaders for long

this is how poor people behave, when resources are scarce and many people are half starving, the way to increase the resources people get is to decrease the amount of people

this is what causes antisocial behavior like this, it's simply survival, put two spiders in the same jar and they will eat each other because they expect that jar to not have enough resources to feed two spiders, so better one alive and one dead spider than two dead starved spiders

the man in control who ordered their execution attained power with courage and intelligence, if his right hand man has a wife who cheats on him and threatens to undermine his right hand's status and therefore his own status, then the man in charge orders two executions

if this is just a regular husband and wife who have no status in the community, nothing gets done, the woman gets a whipping and that's that

in some parts of the world to undermine power of those in charge means death believe it or not, to us it means getting fired or getting yelled at, we have it easy, others don't and they gotta do shit like this to each other, be glad you life where you live

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2011, 01:20:16 PM »
Onetimehard means he opposes your opinion, ShS....
Yes, only cause his opinion is based on misinformation

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2011, 01:21:11 PM »
:-X

Lucky he covered up the ass because we know how much nudity offends Americans

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2011, 01:24:58 PM »
Yes you do you fucken hypocrite and liar, Arabs hate the western way an they announce it everyday, and that isn't why you have a lot of whores and thiefs, you don't know shit about history if you did you would know stricter laws do not bring more obedience, this is a big myth, during the harshes laws in the past brought about the most violent, destructive, demonic behaviour known to mankind.....doesn't work and creates chaos and wars

and plenty of countries hate the Muslim way. I'm not Muslim but who's to say who's right, just because you were raised one way.

My only problem with the Muslim people i've spoken to on religion, is they only believe what they are taught. They don't seem to think outside it and quote doings of the prophet Mohammad like it is the only way. Things he might have predicted thousands of years ago - people now days have so much more knowledge but the ones i've met don't think the teachings could be wrong or outdated they just quote it like it's truth. But the same can be said for Christians.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #79 on: December 21, 2011, 01:41:51 PM »
and plenty of countries hate the Muslim way. I'm not Muslim but who's to say who's right, just because you were raised one way.

My only problem with the Muslim people i've spoken to on religion, is they only believe what they are taught. They don't seem to think outside it and quote doings of the prophet Mohammad like it is the only way. Things he might have predicted thousands of years ago - people now days have so much more knowledge but the ones i've met don't think the teachings could be wrong or outdated they just quote it like it's truth. But the same can be said for Christians.
What in the world are you talking about, wooooooosh, have no problem with Muslims, never said a thing about them, I have a problem with someone being a savage and stoning a woman, causing enourmous amounts of pain to a human, for fucksake putting a bullet in her head would be a blessing at this point, if I was in such a place I would start killing all who are involved even if they where Christians, and don't tell me who is to say who is right or wrong, common sense

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 21, 2011, 06:21:45 PM »
A woman cheats on you? You slap hear, punch if you want, and throw her out of your house, as simple as that. 

Now...why the need to bury her and throw stones at her head? Cant see the difference between these two "options"?

Cause you re a fucking animal, period. At this point, it's genetical i'd say.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #81 on: December 21, 2011, 09:46:28 PM »
A woman cheats on you? You slap hear, punch if you want, and throw her out of your house, as simple as that. 

Now...why the need to bury her and throw stones at her head? Cant see the difference between these two "options"?

Cause you re a fucking animal, period. At this point, it's genetical i'd say.
Jesus Approved.

TruthHurts

« Reply #82 on: December 22, 2011, 09:30:00 AM »
I'm very much against Sharia Law....  If the Saudi People (Read: KSA_Triceps) are happy with it, then good for you...  But I don't want to ever live in a country that enforces Sharia Law.

Countries like UAE, Qatar, etc... Have Islamic principles implemented into the law, and thats ok to an extent, but it is not the same thing as Sharia, girls can walk around in miniskirts, hair showing, they can go to the beaches in bikini, drinking is acceptable in public places....  Egypt was the same way...

But now in Egypt there are talks in the newly formed parliament about changing the laws of the country to make it ruled by Sharia Law... if that happens, I don't know if I could ever go back to Egypt.  I would never want to take my wife there.

Wise words, bro. If people were as reasoned and intelligent as you then that region would be a haven.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #83 on: December 22, 2011, 09:53:51 AM »