Author Topic: Short Term Bridging  (Read 871 times)

NeilGM

• Getbig III
Short Term Bridging
« on: December 21, 2011, 02:47:26 AM »
I am currently running a long cycle of Tren/Prop/Mast (50mg of each Daily) over the forecoming months. I will be travelling over to Poland from the UK for 4-5 days every 3-4 weeks until April. I can't take all my pins/barrels etc on the plane with me as I only take hand luggage, plus it is not suitable to be shooting every day at this time. I am thinking what is best to bridge with at what doseage, is it better to shoot something with a long easter the day before I go over or carry over some orals? Anyone else been in a simular situation as I could do with some advice?

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
Re: Short Term Bridging
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 03:50:57 PM »
I am currently running a long cycle of Tren/Prop/Mast (50mg of each Daily) over the forecoming months. I will be travelling over to Poland from the UK for 4-5 days every 3-4 weeks until April. I can't take all my pins/barrels etc on the plane with me as I only take hand luggage, plus it is not suitable to be shooting every day at this time. I am thinking what is best to bridge with at what doseage, is it better to shoot something with a long easter the day before I go over or carry over some orals? Anyone else been in a simular situation as I could do with some advice?

take a 3 ml shot of testosterone undecanoate prior to trip. problem solved.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
Re: Short Term Bridging
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 10:17:06 PM »
Sweet