Author Topic: It's way past the time to put a halt to this TSA crap.  (Read 553 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
It's way past the time to put a halt to this TSA crap.
« on: December 21, 2011, 03:22:25 AM »
TSA screenings aren't just for airports anymore

Reporting from Charlotte, N.C.—

Rick Vetter was rushing to board the Amtrak train in Charlotte, N.C., on a recent Sunday afternoon when a canine officer suddenly blocked the way.

Three federal air marshals in bulletproof vests and two officers trained to spot suspicious behavior watched closely as Seiko, a German shepherd, nosed Vetter's trousers for chemical traces of a bomb. Radiation detectors carried by the marshals scanned the 57-year-old lawyer for concealed nuclear materials.

When Seiko indicated a scent, his handler, Julian Swaringen, asked Vetter whether he had pets at home in Garner, N.C. Two mutts, Vetter replied. "You can go ahead," Swaringen said.

The Transportation Security Administration isn't just in airports anymore. TSA teams are increasingly conducting searches and screenings at train stations, subways, ferry terminals and other mass transit locations around the country.

"We are not the Airport Security Administration," said Ray Dineen, the air marshal in charge of the TSA office in Charlotte. "We take that transportation part seriously." ::)

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-terror-checkpoints-20111220,0,3213641.story

These guys are fucking nazis and if you don't stop it, that's exactly what you'll end up with... That's an absolute I fucking guarantee...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: It's way past the time to put a halt to this TSA crap.
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 03:35:38 AM »
I like Ron Pauls Idea best.   Let us have firearms n the plane. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 03:53:23 AM »
I like Ron Pauls Idea best.   Let us have firearms n the plane. 
That was my idea right away.  I started posting that shit right after 9/11.  I don't recall Ron Paul saying that?  Do you have a clip or any reference?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 03:54:25 AM »
That was my idea right away.  I started posting that shit right after 9/11.  I don't recall Ron Paul saying that?  Do you have a clip or any reference?

He says the airlines should choose what they want to do.  If they want to allow guns, so be it. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2011, 03:59:59 AM »
He says the airlines should choose what they want to do.  If they want to allow guns, so be it. 
that's not exactly what you posted.  You made it sound like Paul was advocating we all be allowed to carry on a plane. I would be for that as unpopular as it sounds.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2011, 04:02:02 AM »
that's not exactly what you posted.  You made it sound like Paul was advocating we all be allowed to carry on a plane. I would be for that as unpopular as it sounds.

He said the airlines should determine it and that he personally is ok with it, but the airlines themselves ultimately should choose.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2011, 04:07:42 AM »
He said the airlines should determine it and that he personally is ok with it, but the airlines themselves ultimately should choose.
Yea, I actually do know very well what Paul has said on the topic...  You just confused me because you up and suggested Paul said, "Let us have firearms n the plane" THAT'S QUOTING YOU.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2011, 04:09:19 AM »
Yea, I actually do know very well what Paul has said on the topic...  You just confused me because you up and suggested Paul said, "Let us have firearms n the plane" THAT'S QUOTING YOU.

I misspoke.  It's all about choice or him.  I have heard him say both.

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2011, 12:13:52 PM »
Ron Paul is the only Candidate that has tried time and time again to reign in the TSA and DHS.  None of the other worthless candidates will speak about this issue.  Neo cons progressives like Romney and Gingrich love the police state. 

Pretty pathetic that so many people forget their history.  This is how it started in Germany, it can and will happen here if it is not stopped.
Live free or die

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2011, 12:24:21 PM »
Yeah.....I don't think the traveler should have a weapon on a plane. I'm not crazy about them having it on a train or bus but there's alot less damage if you get an ND or negligent discharge. I'm all for having armed pilots.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2011, 12:44:06 PM »
Yeah its getting bad.  I wonder if that's TSA acting on tips from HS.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2011, 04:56:38 PM »
Yeah.....I don't think the traveler should have a weapon on a plane. I'm not crazy about them having it on a train or bus but there's alot less damage if you get an ND or negligent discharge. I'm all for having armed pilots.

You're quite the leftist liberal neocon aren't you...  ::)

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2011, 05:14:44 PM »
Anyone that would want the general public to be able to carry any weapon legally onto an airplane needs their head examined.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2011, 06:04:18 PM »
You're quite the leftist liberal neocon aren't you...  ::)

Based on the fact that I've fired everything from a slingshot to a Rheinmetall L44 120mm‎ main gun, been to numerous fire arms courses etc etc....I don't want the average citizen armed on a plane.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2011, 08:46:03 PM »
Based on the fact that I've fired everything from a slingshot to a Rheinmetall L44 120mm‎ main gun, been to numerous fire arms courses etc etc....I don't want the average citizen armed on a plane.

they''ll give any hothead hillbilly a weapon these days.

LOL at the thought of a forgetful, buzzed, loopy from pain pills, Rick perry carrying a big ass revolver on his flight haha.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2011, 08:56:58 PM »
Israel has no TSA but has ZERO plane hijackings....

why?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2011, 08:57:56 PM »
Israel has no TSA but has ZERO plane hijackings....

why?

Profiling.   We are too pussy t do it since the thugs don't want to be stereotyped

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2011, 08:59:16 PM »
Profiling.   We are too pussy t do it since the thugs don't want to be stereotyped

Ron Paul wants to let the airlines run themselves any way they wish to maintain security.

if he supports carrying weapons, my guess is that he's okay with profiling?