Author Topic: You can choose only one wish - which would it be?  (Read 4994 times)

SmallPole

• Getbig III
You can choose only one wish - which would it be?
« on: December 21, 2011, 06:07:50 AM »

A bearded wizard decides to grant you 1 wish...
you can choose either:

1. the best genetics when it comes to bodybuilding in the world
2. free, infinite amount of PEDs forever

Some rules:
#1 means the absolute best, godlike response to all hormones, minimal sides, paper thin waistline, wide clavicles, amazing calves, forearms, perfect muscle shape, great, full muscle bellies, minimal fat storage basically potential to dominate for decades in any figure sport of your choosing

#2 means you stay with your current body type and response, but have access to the best drugs in the world in any amount for free. you can shoot 100iu's of pharm grade GH and inject 10 grams of trenbolona and prima an hour if you'd like. the only limitation is that you can not sell your infinite top notch drugs - you can only take them yourself

what would it be for you old sports?

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: A bearded wizard decides to grant you 1 wish...
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 06:09:16 AM »

Option number One,  of course  8)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 06:19:19 AM »
Option D

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 06:19:40 AM »
Option #2,i dream of HGH for some time,lack of good sources and prohibitive prices in our country sucks  ::)
GETBIG!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2011, 06:20:35 AM »
you can choose either:

Some rules:
#1 means the absolute best, godlike response to all hormones, minimal sides, paper thin waistline, wide clavicles, amazing calves, forearms, perfect muscle shape, great, full muscle bellies, minimal fat storage
basically potential to dominate for decades in any figure sport of your choosing
#2 means you stay with your current body type and response, but have access to the best drugs in the world in any amount for free. you can shoot 100iu's of pharm grade GH and inject 10 grams of trenbolona and prima an hour if you'd like. the only limitation is that you can not sell your infinite top notch drugs - you can only take them yourself

Option C....stop smoking whatever it is that I am smoking so that I don't hallucinate anymore about bearded wizards

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2011, 06:26:42 AM »
Option F(-) :

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2011, 06:28:30 AM »
 ;D

i guess it'd be equally, if not more entertaining to ask whether you'd choose an amazing pussy-slaying physique or top power-lifting strength and watch the delusional "strength > aesthetics" responses

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2011, 06:28:51 AM »
Become a fruitarian ....
V

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2011, 06:36:06 AM »
Option C....stop smoking whatever it is that I am smoking so that I don't hallucinate anymore about bearded wizards

no it was an actual wizard i met in an alley the other night
i said i'd get back to him with my response, hence the topic

he said that the only way my wish will come true is if i suck his cock though, do you think it sounds fishy  ???

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2011, 06:37:58 AM »
Option D

the only real option out there

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2011, 06:38:33 AM »
no it was an actual wizard i met in an alley the other night
i said i'd get back to him with my response, hence the topic

he said that the only way my wish will come true is if i suck his cock though, do you think it sounds fishy  ???

Yeah....it does....wizards dont usually hang out in alleys at night.  Other than that....I dont see what the issue would have been.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2011, 06:41:19 AM »
1, drugs are practically free anyways lol

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2011, 06:51:58 AM »
I choose Denise Milani's legs wide open before my erect penis.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2011, 07:02:47 AM »
you can choose either:

Some rules:
#1 means the absolute best, godlike response to all hormones, minimal sides, paper thin waistline, wide clavicles, amazing calves, forearms, perfect muscle shape, great, full muscle bellies, minimal fat storage
basically potential to dominate for decades in any figure sport of your choosing

both(:   but really, I would probably say 2 believe it or not! in my opinion using legit quality drugs is a far bigger factor when it comes to people reaching their goals then their genetics. The quality of the drugs is just so important.  You can have the best genetics in the world if you play with shitty GH and bunk underdosed gear it won't mean JACK SHIT.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2011, 07:13:37 AM »
I just refuse to believe genetics matter at the end of the day when it comest to being pro card. This is not like becoming a major leauge baseball player with odds of 1 in a million. For god sake Kuclo the kid is going to be Mr. Olympia and he was nothing special, if genetics mattered someone of his talent would never have even been heard of again. Lots of people will atempt to be massive bodybuilders, and the majority of them with the right hookups and determination will be massive guys at some point and carry pro size.  It's just a matter of time and it's just too common. MILLIONS of kids will attempt to be a pro baseball player, and only 1 will do so. How many guys take 15iu of pharm grade gh for 5 years straight and look like shit? I don't think it would be possible to not be a pro lol....your injecting hormones into yourself for fuck sake.  DRUGS WORK
l

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2011, 07:17:58 AM »
I'd choose 1, because I could have a great physique easily to maintain without tons of gear....

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2011, 07:20:42 AM »
I would choose 1. You could look sick on a few amps of test and a few dbol a week.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2011, 07:22:56 AM »
I'd choose 1, because I could have a great physique easily to maintain without tons of gear....

not in the real world. We're all human and it takes X amount of chemicals to carry X amount of mass, some more than otherrs. Of course, if I could snap my fingers and be 280 5% without touching a needle a day in my life I would :D but that's not real life.  He simply asked what would you rather have, great genetics or average genetics with the best gear in the world..well either way you still gotta take drugs to get there
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2011, 07:23:38 AM »
I would choose 1. You could look sick on a few amps of test and a few dbol a week.

well Kevin Levrone  needed a hell of alot more than that :D
l

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2011, 07:25:02 AM »
geneticona all the way.
Boundary Breaker

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2011, 07:25:20 AM »
who just wants a pro card? why would u just want a procard?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2011, 07:25:26 AM »
the only real option out there
Indeed. A true bearded wizard would always have Option D. Accept no substitutes.  

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2011, 07:29:07 AM »
If you had the best genetics in the world people would be more than happy to buy your gear. You would have legit sponsors etc.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2011, 07:53:21 AM »
who just wants a pro card? why would u just want a procard?

was just using it as a reference of status. What I meant was "x amount of size", or "pro size"....220-250 of pure muscle mass is very attainable for the majority of people if they are willing to take the drugs required to get there and have the right hookups and determination.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2011, 07:57:08 AM »
If you had the best genetics in the world people would be more than happy to buy your gear. You would have legit sponsors etc.

not true bro. there is alot of guys in gyms with amazing genetics at 170 pounds because they play with low quality and never have a chance to show anyone what their genetics really are. Even if they had the potential, you couldn't see it.
l