Author Topic: You can choose only one wish - which would it be?  (Read 4996 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: A bearded wizard decides to grant you 1 wish...
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2011, 08:01:37 AM »
not true bro. there is alot of guys in gyms with amazing genetics at 170 pounds because they play with low quality and never have a chance to show anyone what their genetics really are. Even if they had the potential, you couldn't see it.

The best genetics in the world. Not in your local gym! If you had the best genetics in the world you would look fucking sick on 500mg of test and a few dbol. You wouldn't need tons of gear! You could make a shitload of money being a model fitness model if you didn't want to get body builder huge. There would be a lot of avenues to money is all I'm saying. 

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2011, 08:04:54 AM »
ok "makaeveli" ::)    :)
l

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2011, 08:20:50 AM »
flint is coming from the point of view of someone who can not afford drugs, that's whats happening, that's why he's doing insulin without hgh, the dumbass

why would u want to just have pro size, what the fuck is that gonna do for you? have u seen that short movie the bodybuilder? it's german or something. that's what u will be if u get pro size, a big buff nothing

i just remember when flint posted a pic of some muscle car in a drive and said it's his, where's your sweet ride bro

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2011, 08:40:47 AM »
flint is coming from the point of view of someone who can not afford drugs, that's whats happening, that's why he's doing insulin without hgh, the dumbass

why would u want to just have pro size, what the fuck is that gonna do for you? have u seen that short movie the bodybuilder? it's german or something. that's what u will be if u get pro size, a big buff nothing

i just remember when flint posted a pic of some muscle car in a drive and said it's his, where's your sweet bro

He's still a young guy drugs don't come cheap. Bodybuilding isn't a cheap sport. I buy test in bulk and throw some orals in and I think I look pretty damn good. I couldn't imagine If I had the greatest genetics in the world.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2011, 08:52:42 AM »
he himself thinks drugs are cheap, he's said it here before, "just do a 300$ cycle bro, it's nothing," he's said shit like this. and now here he is saying he'll take free drugs over THE BEST GENETIC IN THE WORLD

everything he says is geared toward having some kind of image, agreeing with someone, trying to get approval

he reads a bunch of gh15 posts and now he's the IT"S ALL ABOUT DRUGS, GOTTA GET PRIVATE CHEF, GENETICS ARE NOTHING, I WISH SOMEONE WOULD GIMME FREE DRUGS GIMME GIMME GIMME

then he sees muscular bros talk about how cheap drugs are, no pro pays for his drugs, and now he says WHATS A COUPLE HUNDRED DOLLARS RIGHT? A COUPLE HUNDRED DOLLARS A MONTH ON SOME DRUGS AND UR SET BRO

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2011, 09:01:22 AM »

i just remember when flint posted a pic of some muscle car in a drive and said it's his, where's your sweet bro

test,insulin,orals,are dirt cheap. .  GH is not, besides I dont know many teenagers who can afford  20iu of gh .... sorry to dissapoint ,..like I'm the only guy to ever try insulin without gh.  ::)

anyways What your basicly asking is what is having big muscles going to do for somebody, what the fuck  kind of question is that? What's wrong with being a big buff nothing? Like half the guys taking steroids are going to make any money out of being big or look like flex wheeler for that matter::)   I just think I would like the attention a big body would receive. I think it would be fun for a few years to walk around with 20 inch arms one day.

but  According to you everyone without superb genetics and a shot at making money in the sport, should not take steroids? ::) lol Jesus dude take your bullshit opinions elsewhere.

l

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2011, 09:06:39 AM »
how about giving brains to come up with inventions that would make me a multi-millionaire......hmmmm
Get Big, or Die Trying

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2011, 09:08:36 AM »
Ladies and gentlemen, according to our resident guru apply85 you should stop wasting your time building your muscles up in the gym it will not get you anywhere. You may one day years down the road possess 21 inch arms, be able to say you bench press 500 pounds when your old and tired, fuck tons of whores in the process,get respect everywhere you go, build self confidence,learn to push yourself in the gym,discipline your mind, as well as  give yourself a better chance of getting job opprotunites being in above average shape.... BUT it's a waste of time cause you will end up a  big buff nothing. Fucking clown you are ;D
l

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2011, 09:13:12 AM »
"There's nothing better in life than being big, strong, and good-looking." -- Pumpster

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2011, 09:22:42 AM »
he himself thinks drugs are cheap, he's said it here before, "just do a 300$ cycle bro, it's nothing," he's said shit like this. and now here he is saying he'll take free drugs over THE BEST GENETIC IN THE WORLD

everything he says is geared toward having some kind of image, agreeing with someone, trying to get approval

he reads a bunch of gh15 posts and now he's the IT"S ALL ABOUT DRUGS, GOTTA GET PRIVATE CHEF, GENETICS ARE NOTHING, I WISH SOMEONE WOULD GIMME FREE DRUGS GIMME GIMME GIMME

then he sees muscular bros talk about how cheap drugs are, no pro pays for his drugs, and now he says WHATS A COUPLE HUNDRED DOLLARS RIGHT? A COUPLE HUNDRED DOLLARS A MONTH ON SOME DRUGS AND UR SET BRO

FREE SEROSTIM! FREE GH! TO RUN 30 iu FUCKING KIGTROPIN YEAR ROUND YOU FUCKING IDIOT. What do you think I meant,  a couple bottles of testosterone? some Dianabol?    :D    Even the poorest mexicans at your YMCA in pasadena can run as much steroids as he wants if he knows what he's doing and how to buy right. Assuming he doesn't try to run a gram of human grade primo, steroids are very cheap. Test and dbol are very very cheap.

lol I say free drugs and he thinks I mean fucken steroids ::)  
l

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2011, 12:52:02 PM »
^^^ lol, i read a couple of words from each of these posts by flinstones, i don't now what he's on about, crazy kid

he pmed me telling i'm his puppet who follows him around, meanwhile i have two unanswered pms from him in my inbox

keep dreaming kid, maybe that car will somday really be yours, then again you'll go and post a pic of your neigbor's better car and say it's yours because that's just your nature, not an honest bone in your body

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2011, 01:12:35 PM »
Number 2

My genetics are already 95th percentile already, i don't need to be "perfect" ,,,I like my build as is. with the best drugs in the world , I'd look inhuman, I'm almost there on 300mgs of tren a week.

And "Ghengis"  ::)

You really make me laugh, weighing in on threads like this when you've never done a cycle in your life and you're a whopping 150 pounds. Flint has more right to speak here than you, he's doing it...not talking out of his ass about things he's never done, like you are.

for all of your saber-rattling you will never take a steroid in your life, but you need to pretend you know about these things, when you don't know dick about gear. another fucking know- it- all poseur  ::)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2011, 01:15:50 PM »
If you've never taken a steroid you shouldn't be allowed to give any advice or even talk about it at all.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2011, 01:19:51 PM »
If you've never taken a steroid you shouldn't be allowed to give any advice or even talk about it at all.

X2  these guys are pathetic...it would be like me going to a guitarist's forum and criticizing accomplished musicians when I can't play a note. gotta love internet know-it-alls.

chess315

« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2011, 01:23:11 PM »
I would go with the genetics the best genetics will look great pretty easy and cheap.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2011, 01:23:16 PM »
what advice, i rarely talk about steroids

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2011, 01:24:21 PM »
And "Ghengis"  ::)

You really make me laugh, weighing in on threads like this when you've never done a cycle in your life and you're a whopping 150 pounds. Flint has more right to speak here than you, he's doing it...not talking out of his ass about things he's never done, like you are.

for all of your saber-rattling you will never take a steroid in your life, but you need to pretend you know about these things, when you don't know dick about gear. another fucking know- it- all poseur  ::)

+1

brutal smackdown

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2011, 01:24:50 PM »
Option 2...I like my flaws.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2011, 01:26:40 PM »
The wizard grants you 2 beautiful ladies and 3 perfect darts

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2011, 10:18:09 PM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2011, 12:47:11 AM »
I CHOOSE

Option D's sister

JohnnyNoNames Face (mainly nose and chin)

Method101s arms

Chaos craniumstructure

Xerxes Turkish-German set of hair

Arces way of expression (so i can work as an author)

ironnecks persian eyes (the shape)

Goodrums teeth

Swedes height

CleanestNaturals swimtrunks

w8m8s boots (filled)

Donkey Kongs abs

juruths sexual preferences

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2011, 12:58:14 AM »
a of course, why take drugs if you can look great without

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2011, 12:59:03 AM »
I CHOOSE

Option D's sister

JohnnyNoNames Face (mainly nose and chin)

Method101s arms

Chaos craniumstructure

Xerxes Turkish-German set of hair

Arces way of expression (so i can work as an author)

ironnecks persian eyes (the shape)

Goodrums teeth

Swedes height

CleanestNaturals swimtrunks

w8m8s boots (filled)

Donkey Kongs abs

juruths sexual preferences

i see what you did there  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2011, 01:00:47 AM »

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2011, 01:08:44 AM »
Of course I would choose option 1. No questions.

At least I could look great as a natty..

With the 2nd option.. I would probably die from abuse.