Author Topic: Human Growth Hormone "blast" protocol for size and weight gain  (Read 36816 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Human Growth Hormone "blast" protocol for size and weight gain
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2011, 08:44:23 PM »
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2011, 08:46:11 PM »
In regards to obtaining the latter, research chemical suppliers do not have real IGF-1.

very good

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2011, 08:50:44 PM »
IGF-1 is probably the least important variable in the equation but it does serve a role and shouldn't be overlooked. It is very effective in site enhancement protocols (not because it causes localized site growth, that issue is and probably forever will be up for dispute - because of the intense blood volume it will direct to the trained muscle). It also makes insulin more effective. Remember, GH decreases insulin sensitivity and IGF-1 will do the opposite. A number of guys who have experience with preworkout insulin and GH find themselves gong hypoglycemic in the same doses when they add in IGF-1. IGF also has a physiological synergy with growth hormone. The main problem with IGF-1 is that it is  very difficult to obtain the real thing. Most people purchase their IGF-1 from research chem suppliers for relatively cheap prices...real IGF-1 is not cheap and its a world of difference.

igf,, legit igf,, and i had legit igf... will cause growth of the gut mainly ,, it is somethign i do not recomend unles you have in mind to look like palumbo ,, it just grow your gut resal well,, better than insulina

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2011, 09:00:02 PM »
shit even doing that much takes a ton of $$$, 2-3 kits a month is between 300-450 bucks minimum, shit thats like a moderate car or rent payment and seems like 80 percent of this board claims to be on it. ::)

most of them are sponsored ,, there are serious bodybuild here that sponsored by supliers ,,if suplier realy like you and some of them really like some fellas in a good way ...they will help you ,, some supliers are very good fellas,, they give their heart to bodybuilding,, its sad that there is not ofcial hall of fame because those supliers would fill up the first top 10 spots ,,

im telling you fellas,, some supliers do things you wont believe,, yes they make good money but they realy care,, some bodybuild get kits of gh free ti give tthem the chance to get as far as they can...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2011, 09:02:32 PM »
40 ius IV in a single shot.

Definitely not buying it.  I can see 40ius spread out throughout the day, but a single IV shot, no way in hell anyone does this. 

For one week when I was on 10ius spread throughout the day, I would IV and additional 10 ius in the afternoon.   Within about a half hour you get extremely lethargic to the point where you would have to pull over if you were driving.  I couldn't last more than a few days doing these 10iu IV shots, and I have an extremely strong constitution and will power. 

I am all for pushing the envelope and hefty cycles but 40iu IV in one shot is just absolute nonsense

i personay dont know of fellas who do 40 iu in a shot,, its always devided and usualy 5 iu at max in one shot sometime 5-10 if realy high dose gh

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dustin

« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2011, 09:09:32 PM »
most of them are sponsored ,, there are serious bodybuild here that sponsored by supliers ,,if suplier realy like you and some of them really like some fellas in a good way ...they will help you ,, some supliers are very good fellas,, they give their heart to bodybuilding,, its sad that there is not ofcial hall of fame because those supliers would fill up the first top 10 spots ,,

im telling you fellas,, some supliers do things you wont believe,, yes they make good money but they realy care,, some bodybuild get kits of gh free ti give tthem the chance to get as far as they can...

gh15 approved

Yep, I've seen suppliers send gear for 50% off. Then they start throwing in free vials. And then the cost of the orders are just waived... they start hooking you up. Then they'll usually take you on full board and always make sure you're happy and juiced to the gills.

I know a couple of cats that were sponsored by UGLs. I was amazed when I first heard about it because I never even thought of that. They really do care about bodybuilding sometimes. And they like to make sure that they're prosperous and treating the community well. I wish I were sponsored so I could do a mutation cycle.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2011, 09:15:04 PM »
Yep, I've seen suppliers send gear for 50% off. Then they start throwing in free vials. And then the cost of the orders are just waived... they start hooking you up. Then they'll usually take you on full board and always make sure you're happy and juiced to the gills.

I know a couple of cats that were sponsored by UGLs. I was amazed when I first heard about it because I never even thought of that. They really do care about bodybuilding sometimes. And they like to make sure that they're prosperous and treating the community well. I wish I were sponsored so I could do a mutation cycle.

oh yes,, i dont want mention names for some of them like privacy and very up on their safty,, lets just say that they are real good fellas who responsible DIRECTLY to some serious npc and ifbb physiqes,, they are the ones who shoudl have the glory but it cant hapen due to the way things are they always hav eto stay in the dark ,, but rest assure they get heaven 100%

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dustin

« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2011, 09:16:43 PM »
oh yes,, i dont want mention names for some of them like privacy and very up on their safty,, lets just say that they are real good fellas who responsible DIRECTLY to some serious npc and ifbb physiqes,, they are the ones who shoudl have the glory but it cant hapen due to the way things are they always hav eto stay in the dark ,, but rest assure they get heaven 100%

gh15 approved

That's cool. I've heard big names thrown around too. I was amazed. No reason to doubt these fellas either because when they showed me cardboard boxes full of gear, why wouldn't I believe them? My mouth was fucking watering! Lucky shits... 8)

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2011, 11:01:17 PM »

gh15 approved

GH15, The bible does not have your thoughts on IV for GH.   What is your stance on the issue?

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2011, 11:02:13 PM »
I didn't think the DNP usage among his athletes was still a secret...

In all fairness to Farrah, the nutritional science behind his contest prep protocols makes a lot more sense than many of these other guys who insist on insanely low carbohydrates and then wonder why their athletes come in soft.

Farrah also has really nailed the diuretics protocol which is whats responsible for so many guys who look great 1 week out and show up looking like they lost 10lbs of muscle.

BFG,

Can you elaborate on Farrah's protocol for diuretics?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2011, 11:21:18 PM »

shut the fuck up.

thanks in advance.

suck my dick

thanks in advance   ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #61 on: December 22, 2011, 12:11:14 AM »
suck my dick

thanks in advance   ;D
There'll be no dick sucking on this board

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2011, 12:34:42 AM »
suck my dick

thanks in advance   ;D

Outed

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: December 22, 2011, 05:12:37 AM »
BFG I will try the iv gh after Christmas. Which veins do I hit? I mean 40iu is four 1ml insulin needles worth do how will I spread it out? Thank you

Don't start at that dosage. Start at 10iu IV and pyramid dosages upward. Use 0.5.ml of bacteriostatic water to reconstitute the GH and backload the insulin pin you are using so the needle is sharp. The duller the needle, the more risk of track marks. You can use any veins, most guys prefer ones that if bruised, do not look like track marks, so veins in hands tend to be the most popular.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: December 22, 2011, 05:15:16 AM »
So straight up I'm NOT going to IV GH, but I don't have access to serostim or any other pharm grade so that would be why.
I've been doing 10IU Kigs followed by 10IU slin PRE workout for about a week now.  Loving the pumps and fullness with this protocol.  On non workout days I take neither.
I do the GH IM and the slin SQ.

BFG, do you think I would get more bang out of the GH if I dosed it POST workout instead of pre?  I'm doing 10 now because it wipes me out with tiredness.  Working my way up to 15 and then 20IU.

Keep the GH post workout but you should increase the dosage. 10iu is the bare minimum for a GH blast. Also, I wouldnt suggest anything lower than 15iu insulin preworkout - and that should be a starting point.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #65 on: December 22, 2011, 08:07:29 AM »
suck my dick

thanks in advance   ;D

oh-oh- the 5 gram a week of test user is upset.

dont want to upset a monster like you- i mean, you must be a real MONSTER if your running 5 gram test cycles. either that or your genetics are for shit. which is it, MONSTER? with arms bigger than arnolds with better shape you must be a real sight to behold. lol

i prefer small bones because my arms look much larger when flexed, similar to how arnold's arms looked even bigger

oh brother  ::)
b

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: December 22, 2011, 08:19:43 AM »
i personay dont know of fellas who do 40 iu in a shot,, its always devided and usualy 5 iu at max in one shot sometime 5-10 if realy high dose gh

gh15 approved

At the risk of sounding like a groupie, I admit I have been following your advice for about a year now so I really appreciate a response from you.

I had made a thread a couple months back and I was curious as to what your thoughts and insight were regarding the topic.  I was wondering what your opinion on IV gh is.  Is this prevalent among the pros?  How do you personally feel about it?  I had my first 3 month run with growth at 10iu a day (5-7ius were IVed) and it drastically changed my physique within a short amount of time.

Any insight you can provide is very much appreciated.  It's the one topic I have never seen you address (IV gh)

Thanks!

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: December 22, 2011, 08:26:13 AM »
Don't start at that dosage. Start at 10iu IV and pyramid dosages upward. Use 0.5.ml of bacteriostatic water to reconstitute the GH and backload the insulin pin you are using so the needle is sharp. The duller the needle, the more risk of track marks. You can use any veins, most guys prefer ones that if bruised, do not look like track marks, so veins in hands tend to be the most popular.

The HANDS?!  What absolute shit advice. 

Let's just say I've had years of experience with IV administration and the veins in your hands are up there with one of the dumbest places you can inject.  The veins in your hand very easily roll and it's a great way to miss a shot.  Now, this isn't a problem with gh since a missed shot would basically just be a sub-q shot.  Any type of street drugs would lead to an abscess.

Also, the risk of track marks is so highly over-hyped it's ridiculous.  Someone has to repeatedly poke the same exact area with a dull needle for months before you would get tracks.  Track marks come from junkies who just absolutely don't give a shit anymore.  Think about it, how many times have you used a 22-25 gauge needle? did it leave track marks?

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: December 22, 2011, 08:30:01 AM »
Keep the GH post workout but you should increase the dosage. 10iu is the bare minimum for a GH blast. Also, I wouldnt suggest anything lower than 15iu insulin preworkout - and that should be a starting point.

OK, I have enough I can go up to 15IU post workout and see if I can tolerate it. 
If I start the slin at 15IU what do people work up to?  I have had no problems with 10 so 15 should be no biggie, but how quickly do you up the slin?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #69 on: December 22, 2011, 08:34:46 AM »
oh-oh- the 5 gram a week of test user is upset.

dont want to upset a monster like you- i mean, you must be a real MONSTER if your running 5 gram test cycles. either that or your genetics are for shit. which is it, MONSTER? with arms bigger than arnolds with better shape you must be a real sight to behold. lol

oh brother  ::)
LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #70 on: December 22, 2011, 08:35:56 AM »
this,,,,if ur blasting some of these cycles mentioned to be the biggest guy in your gym or to go clubbing u got problems and will down the road maybe and then look like u never trained in the 1st place...
THIS

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #71 on: December 22, 2011, 03:20:11 PM »
so t3 will help with lethargy? I asked this before and got no direct answers. I shoot from 5-7iu/day kigs at the moment and I do be tired.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #72 on: December 22, 2011, 03:23:58 PM »
BTW does anybody feel a difference between IM and Sub-q injections? I've never injected HGH into a muscle but might try switching it up a bit.

Swlabr

« Reply #73 on: December 22, 2011, 03:37:16 PM »

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: December 22, 2011, 04:24:05 PM »
so t3 will help with lethargy? I asked this before and got no direct answers. I shoot from 5-7iu/day kigs at the moment and I do be tired.

Yes. 5-7iu is a very low dose though so only use it if you absolutely need to.