Author Topic: What would you do?  (Read 7134 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: What would you do?
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2011, 02:25:26 PM »
youre surfing thru her laptop and you find this picture of her, What would you do?

Repost

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2011, 02:25:36 PM »
After being adamant and persistent Youre finally dating this girl for few weeks now,you've really worked your way cause she's really shy,potentially a long term relationship. classy,clean,steady job,own place,nice car,28 years old,no kids,tired of the club/bar scene... One day,at her place,while she's getting ready to a "fine wine Xmas dinner from her work " youre surfing thru her laptop and you find this picture of her, What would you do?

thats a nice ass! this is the color i liek on female pinkisk tone ,, best fuckes ever,, this ass is good to go !,, you shoudl to do anything ,, you should make her feel like whore via words,, put pressure ,, make a scene and then after she cry go hug her and fuck her and she is yours,, but make sure you do it right! and when you fuck her make sure she can fill it hitting the right spots and if not so big down there make sure you play with clit with your hand ,, do it right she is very good she is pretty too ,, this is approved

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Swlabr

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2011, 02:25:49 PM »

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2011, 02:33:08 PM »
no, this guy should do as I HAVE told him.

not make a big fuzz about it. She would win.

Just tell her that DAYEHM you found a hot pic of her and you want to get it on... be in control of the sittuation.

these white people problems aren't even real problems... LOL!!! fuck my race, I'm turning black!

Swlabr

« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2011, 02:34:59 PM »

Just tell her that DAYEHM you found a hot pic of her and you want to get it on... be in control of the sittuation.

these white people problems aren't even real problems... LOL!!! fuck my race, I'm turning black!

Bro move to Americana, the amount of pussy you'd get would be unbelievable. 8) I'm moving to Americana as soon as I earn over 100k/year. Feels good, man.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2011, 02:38:26 PM »
Bro move to Americana, the amount of pussy you'd get would be unbelievable. 8) I'm moving to Americana as soon as I earn over 100k/year. Feels good, man.

Making over 100k, I would stay in finland forever actually :D

And you saw the "goods" in the plenty of fish thread :P

this girl of hipolito mejia is 100x better than those women in that thread so far ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: What woul you do?
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2011, 02:45:29 PM »

But that's not the question....try a bit harder.
Everyone has a past, fuck it you hardly thought she was a virgin.
I was a complete prick with girls before I met my wife and I guarentee there are pics of my cock floatin around, but since I met her I changed and would never fuck around.
Give her a chance, and think about this...you'd rather be hittin that than have someone else doin it

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2011, 02:55:16 PM »
 :P

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2011, 03:03:29 PM »
in the end there are all whores haha

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2011, 03:37:23 PM »
Beautiful ass!

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2011, 04:51:27 PM »
After being adamant and persistent Youre finally dating this girl for few weeks now,you've really worked your way cause she's really shy,potentially a long term relationship. classy,clean,steady job,own place,nice car,28 years old,no kids,tired of the club/bar scene... One day,at her place,while she's getting ready to a "fine wine Xmas dinner from her work " youre surfing thru her laptop and you find this picture of her, What would you do?

A long term relationship...after a few weeks...WHAT????

::)

As soon as you saw that picture you should have walked up behind her in that christmas party dress...taken it off...and given her some backshots. WTF is wrong with you?

Do you not see what her ass looks like?

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2011, 05:06:02 PM »
A long term relationship...after a few weeks...WHAT????

::)

I said potentially.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2011, 05:07:46 PM »
In other words hipolito mejia, why you sweting for that :D

Maby she just wanted to ogle at her own ass because it looks ammazing... so?

If anything you should tell her, actually, that you found that picture and it's fucking hot and you want to take pictures of her of your own like that :P

be a man!

Are you a chick? or under 21?

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2011, 05:10:42 PM »
like all of them she is a slut...do not overthink things , fuck her ,fuck hard..and keep dating her.. and lol @ classy

That sounds about right...I do think she needs to be taught a lesson though....

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2011, 05:11:57 PM »
the reason women are liars is because stupid men think, oh she's solid, she's mature, that means she doesn't enjoy being a slut. wrong motherfuckr, why try to make her feel ashamed, this attitude is what's responsble for women not being good in bed, u try to make them feel ashamed of their sexuality

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2011, 05:13:46 PM »
thats a nice ass! this is the color i liek on female pinkisk tone ,, best fuckes ever,, this ass is good to go !,, you shoudl to do anything ,, you should make her feel like whore via words,, put pressure ,, make a scene and then after she cry go hug her and fuck her and she is yours,, but make sure you do it right! and when you fuck her make sure she can fill it hitting the right spots and if not so big down there make sure you play with clit with your hand ,, do it right she is very good she is pretty too ,, this is approved

gh15 approved

rofl, y u turning him into mini apply

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2011, 05:17:04 PM »

In control of what situation for Gods sake?  she behaves like a hard to get  "lady" in front of you but a whore on your back..and you have to let it "slide" cause she would "win".

Wrong guy for that advice.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2011, 05:21:18 PM »
the reason women are liars is because stupid men think, oh she's solid, she's mature, that means she doesn't enjoy being a slut. wrong motherfuckr, why try to make her feel ashamed, this attitude is what's responsble for women not being good in bed, u try to make them feel ashamed of their sexuality

Cmon now!!!! we ALL love to make women feel sexually confortable a major turn on.... they were lots and lots of talk even asking for hot pictures ...did you even read the whole thread?

And who's trying to make her feel ashamed?

What would you do If it happens to you??  that was the question.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2011, 05:22:09 PM »
In control of what situation for Gods sake?  she behaves like a hard to get  "lady" in front of you but a whore on your back..and you have to let it "slide" cause she would "win".

Wrong guy for that advice.

i missed that part yes, sorry about that.

Well... I think that if she doesn't feel hot around you, and feels hot around other people, this is a clear diagnose. You know what's up, so make your own choise.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2011, 05:23:28 PM »
I wouldn't bring it up hipolito. Me making a big thing about it would give her the impression that I care about her more than I do. All women are lying whores and this is supposed to be expected.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2011, 05:26:23 PM »

nothing. so what?

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2011, 05:29:37 PM »
i missed that part yes, sorry about that.

Well... I think that if she doesn't feel hot around you, and feels hot around other people, this is a clear diagnose. You know what's up, so make your own choise.

Lets keep it simple, the gal acts like a decent "SHY" gal.........A picture was found  that says otherwise.

If you dont know what would you do is ok....  Anyone would be surprised I guess.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2011, 05:33:36 PM »
I wouldn't bring it up hipolito. Me making a big thing about it would give her the impression that I care about her more than I do. All women are lying whores and this is supposed to be expected.

Now we're talking.  ;)

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2011, 05:35:45 PM »
The obvious ... post it on getbig, of course, which you've already done for us. Good work!

Whatever you decide to do with her really doesn't matter. ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2011, 05:43:09 PM »
Why were you going through her laptop anyway? What were you looking for?
She's 28 and "tired of the bar/dating scene".......quite obvious she's seen her share of the beef, if she's acting shy around you ever think she just not interested and has put you in "friend zone"? LOL.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!