Author Topic: Floyd Mayweather Jr. gets 90 days in prison  (Read 5518 times)

cheftim

• Getbig III
Floyd Mayweather Jr. gets 90 days in prison
« on: December 21, 2011, 03:17:05 PM »

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/bcJbt

Floyd Mayweather Jr. got hammered by a judge, who just sentenced him to serve 90 days in jail for beating up his baby mama in front of their kids.

Floyd was sentenced to 6 months in jail, but 3 months of that sentence was suspended.  He also gets 3 days credit for time he has already served.

TMZ broke the story ... the boxer was arrested in September 2010 -- after his ex-girlfriend accused him of striking her "multiple times in the head with his fist" and then threatening to kill her.

Floyd struck a plea deal with prosecutors in the case -- in which he pled guilty to misdemeanor domestic violence ... in exchange for getting a pass on the felony battery charge.

Floyd also pled no contest to two misdemeanor harassment charges -- after allegedly threatening to beat his kids too during the incident.

The judge was especially pissed that Mayweather struck his baby mama in front of their kids.

The judge also ordered Mayweather to complete 100 hours of community service and a 12-month domestic violence program.  He was fined $2,500 ... which to Floyd is like a poker hand.

The boxer must turn himself in on January 6, to begin serving his sentence

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: $ gets 90 days in prison
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 03:18:47 PM »
Good fuck him.

newmom

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 03:22:18 PM »

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 03:22:49 PM »
I don't judge him yet... women allways try to screw over men like him. Too bad for the kids, but I'm sure the mom deserved what was coming to her.

Maby... you know, just like in mike tysons case, remember how every woman tried to fuck him over. You can lose it and beat a broad.

I hope he is able to sustain good shape in prison

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2011, 03:25:00 PM »
big show killed him

newmom

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2011, 03:32:06 PM »
I don't judge him yet... women allways try to screw over men like him. Too bad for the kids, but I'm sure the mom deserved what was coming to her.

Maby... you know, just like in mike tysons case, remember how every woman tried to fuck him over. You can lose it and beat a broad.

I hope he is able to sustain good shape in prison

I agree, but I still think he smacked Robin Givens around but I never bought the rape story. My gut tells me he hit the shit out of her though

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2011, 03:39:06 PM »
I agree, but I still think he smacked Robin Givens around but I never bought the rape story. My gut tells me he hit the shit out of her though

Mayweather earns alot and has a big legacy and he wanst to give it all to his kids when he's done. Now I don't know has the woman tried to fuck him over with something but has mayweather had this kind of publicity before, I haven't heard about it  ???
Mayweather has been quite smart when he's been speaking so there must be some sort of reason for him flippin out. Allthough it doesn't much help him at all. Atleast he got 90 days and not more than that.

I still want to see him beating paqui in the near feature and hope this doesn't effect his drive and skill.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2011, 03:42:58 PM »
people will be bidding to beat or fuck in jail on that ass
A

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2011, 03:45:40 PM »
Pretty boy isn't the best nickname to have when entering prison.
Air Falcon

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2011, 03:46:47 PM »

It was a mismatch but I still think this is the best $ ever looked. He completely annihilated Gatti.

PBF's confidence was sky high for this fight. He knew Gatti had nothing for him.
Air Falcon

newmom

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2011, 03:50:03 PM »
Mayweather earns alot and has a big legacy and he wanst to give it all to his kids when he's done. Now I don't know has the woman tried to fuck him over with something but has mayweather had this kind of publicity before, I haven't heard about it  ???
Mayweather has been quite smart when he's been speaking so there must be some sort of reason for him flippin out. Allthough it doesn't much help him at all. Atleast he got 90 days and not more than that.

I still want to see him beating paqui in the near feature and hope this doesn't effect his drive and skill.

Not sure if he has had it before, but again it's just what my gut tells me is all. Boxers have tremendous drive and I highly doubt it will effect him

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2011, 04:50:49 PM »

lol

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2011, 07:39:40 PM »
i wonder with what combination he hit that bitch with.......... :o :o

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2011, 07:52:34 PM »
Maybe she should have worn a Manny Pacquiao mask then he would have run from her

vinnydountsnyc

• Getbig III
  • ''Billy is border line retarded'' Colette Nelson
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2011, 08:31:43 PM »
plenty of guys in there will trip over themselves to ''protect'' little man am not worried about him
911 INSIDE JOB !

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2011, 09:04:43 PM »
i dont get it... if youre a millionaire, you can bang any chick you want, and you know so many girls wanna take your cash and make false accusations..

Why not set up a recording system, have girls sign form on video saying they are entering a willing sexual act, (bury it in the wording that they're being videotaped)....

Then have sex with as many as you wish.  Should any woman make a false accusation, you can leak that video of her begging daddy for the cawk... and see how fast you're vindicated.

biggone28

• Getbig I
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2011, 12:07:22 PM »
you all are crazy if you think he would be in general population he will be in protective custody and thats a fact

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2011, 12:11:25 PM »
It's very low for a man to beat up a woman, and even worse in presence of a child. He should be fined a few million and sent to jail for 10 years.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2011, 12:13:55 PM »
i dont get it... if youre a millionaire, you can bang any chick you want, and you know so many girls wanna take your cash and make false accusations..

Why not set up a recording system, have girls sign form on video saying they are entering a willing sexual act, (bury it in the wording that they're being videotaped)....

Then have sex with as many as you wish.  Should any woman make a false accusation, you can leak that video of her begging daddy for the cawk... and see how fast you're vindicated.

I don't think him not getting sex from her is the issue.. there's something else.. Like I said, beating a woman just off the bat is allways wrong but mayweather's gotta have some sort of reasoning, something, lol.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2011, 12:14:10 PM »
He's going to county jail for 90. not prison.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2011, 12:19:04 PM »
He's going to county jail for 90. not prison.
What's the difference ?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2011, 12:22:39 PM »
What's the difference ?

County Jail is for short term sentences and usually for people suspected of crimes it's more of a detention center.  Prison is for people that have been convicted and are serving long term sentences...these are your hardcore people...Floyd will be fine.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2011, 12:23:38 PM »
wonder if he will be able to buy his way out of a butt fuck rape in the showers

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2011, 12:24:11 PM »
County Jail is for short term sentences and usually for people suspected of crimes it's more of a detention center.  Prison is for people that have been convicted and are serving long term sentences...these are your hardcore people...Floyd will be fine.
I see, so all that Ay re an brotherhood filth are in prisons, not in jails...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2011, 12:31:49 PM »
I see, so all that Ay re an brotherhood filth are in prisons, not in jails...

Well lets just say it's not as prevalent as it would be in prison with gangs period.