Author Topic: Reppingfor20  (Read 2967 times)

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
Reppingfor20
« on: December 22, 2011, 09:57:55 AM »

Yes I have identified you....let me ask you a question??  Why should rich people PAY for everything for you??  You have to be the most mornic poster I ever seen on this board.  Have you ever worked for a POOR man dude??   That's right you have'nt.....you rediculous comments about rich people "putting up fences" etc is the dumbest shit i have ever read...do you not think they might put up fences to keep PEOPLE LIKE YOU FROM STEALING OF BREAKING THEIR NICE STUFF THEY WORKED FOR??

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Reppingfor20
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 10:03:15 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 10:11:38 AM »

Yes I have identified you....let me ask you a question??  Why should rich people PAY for everything for you??  You have to be the most mornic poster I ever seen on this board.  Have you ever worked for a POOR man dude??   That's right you have'nt.....you rediculous comments about rich people "putting up fences" etc is the dumbest shit i have ever read...do you not think they might put up fences to keep PEOPLE LIKE YOU FROM STEALING OF BREAKING THEIR NICE STUFF THEY WORKED FOR??

How about a petition to get this asshole banned from this site once and for all. His gimmicks have already been banned but for whatever reason Ron keeps letting this asshole back on here. He (she) literally contributes nothing to this board. GET RID OF REPPINGFOR20 AKA JTSUNAMI.

TruthHurts

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2011, 10:14:51 AM »
Joe, give the guy a break. He's a funny dude. You like young people, bro. I seen a lot of young dudes hanging around with you at your work. They were even in your vids you posted here. Cut him some slack.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2011, 10:21:51 AM »
Joe, give the guy a break. He's a funny dude. You like young people, bro. I seen a lot of young dudes hanging around with you at your work. They were even in your vids you posted here. Cut him some slack.

1. I have no idea who you are and if you standing right next to me you wouldn't tell me anyway.

2. He's a stalker and contributes nothing.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2011, 02:47:46 AM »
1. I have no idea who you are and if you standing right next to me you wouldn't tell me anyway.

2. He's a stalker and contributes nothing.
Hes fat and a bitch - enough info for you ?  :D

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2012, 01:45:49 PM »

thanks for the backup.

I didn't know this thread existed till yesterday when I was bored with reading the G and O and looked at the other boards on here.  You can hate me, my views, but to have a world were everyone thinks the same would be a pretty boring world. 
TEAM Nasser

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2012, 08:50:30 PM »
thanks for the backup.

I didn't know this thread existed till yesterday when I was bored with reading the G and O and looked at the other boards on here.  You can hate me, my views, but to have a world were everyone thinks the same would be a pretty boring world. 

You are just deliberately provocative to be a moron.  None of your points are intelligent or well thought out.

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2012, 01:17:14 AM »
thanks for the backup.

The problem is that you bash the yahud and nassara while you sit in their lands and benfit from their technologies and inventions. Your country didn't even have plumbing until 1977 when Jimmy the peanut Farmer helped out as part of a "piece" treaty. You are a piece of shit.