Author Topic: Tricky Jackson awarded best Posing Routine? WTF?  (Read 8964 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Tricky Jackson awarded best Posing Routine? WTF?
« on: December 22, 2011, 10:33:32 PM »
This is what you created. You awarded and encouraged this shit. Now I have to look at it.

Tricky Jackson is being awarded best posing routines. WTF? This midget blown up on slin looks like shit and moves even worse than he looks (if it is possible). Bodybuilding has seen some great posers but he is absolute shit. Anyone disputing this is a moron.

To bodybuilders who compete:

- you cannot pose to save your lives. None of you. You hit all frontal shots and you tense your abs instead of vacuuming them because your guts are preggo and there are no vacuums possible. It looks like shit and I hope you realize that.

- the pride and joy, the masterpiece of a bodybuilder, the midsection is becoming the non-existent or worst body-part. You all have wide waists, shitty abs, bloated stomaches and even olympia competitors have shitty abs due to blurring from way too much slin

- learn how to pose. Hit all shots quarter twisted and tilted a little. If you do not know what I mean you are morons and have no place in bodybuilding.

- only FAGS admire glutes, show off glutes, expose glutes and encourage the cult of glutes. The ass should be covered in swim trunks. The posing trunks used to be decent up until the early 80's. Then it started becoming the fag fest it is today. Some of you are grown ass men who wear thongs and girate your hips in front of an all male audience. You either crave cock or do not realize you crave cock. Wear decent trunks and be a trend setter not a follower.

- it is called body building not power lifting .. in the gym stimulate the muscle a little and leave it alone. Noone gives a flying fuck about how much you lifted. Leave your ego aside. You'll end up looking better and healthier in the long run. Hard core workouts are for retards. Stop looking at Ronnie Unbelievable and think that is normal or ok. Look instead at Arnold. Or better follow Vince Taylor. Now THAT's a guy who really knew training. Smart fella.

(pay attention to Vince and what Shawn comments about Vince)

- when not body building .. dress like elegant, respectable gentlemen. You are all generation nothingness. You dress like fucking CLOWNs. Dress like a man. Learn what a good shirt is and some decent shoes and a nice suit. Leather belts and classic sunglasses. In the old days bb dressed nice. Look at some older pics. Then look at todays clown. Sport cloches are for sports. Otherwise dress respectable.

-stop mega-dosing on hgh and slin. Stop insulin all-together. It ruined a once decent cult.

- Learn to eat organic and healthy. You all eat WAY too much. Stop drinking garbage. Learn what a good wine is. Here's a suggestion: Learn to enjoy a bottle of good wine with some brie cheese and an intelligent attractive woman instead of french fries, vodka and red bull and a college club whore.

-look in the mirror and ask yourselves: if I were a hot, independent, intelligent woman, would I fuck myself? would I wanna be with a guy like this? Be honest to yourselves.

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
Re: To bodybuilding judges
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 10:38:41 PM »
archive!

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 10:44:24 PM »

- only FAGS admire glutes, show off glutes, expose glutes and encourage the cult of glutes. The ass should be covered in swim trunks.

getbig or getgot

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2011, 10:46:12 PM »
  gone to hell

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2011, 11:08:35 PM »
Look at these two clowns in wall mart suits. Nasser stole the shoes from a Depeche Mode or Bros fan, while Ronnie confused the Olempeea with the Pimp Ball.

Please post examples of well dressed body builders versus atrocities such as.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2011, 01:26:13 AM »
Even Arnold commented once how modern day bodybuilders dress like clowns.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2011, 01:39:38 AM »
Look at these two clowns in wall mart suits. Nasser stole the shoes from a Depeche Mode or Bros fan, while Ronnie confused the Olempeea with the Pimp Ball.

Couldnt agree more, they look like complete clowns
Thunderdome approved

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2011, 01:40:52 AM »
Couldnt agree more, they look like complete clowns

;D

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2011, 02:10:20 AM »

Lemme educate you my subjected Rumanian friend.

Those suits prolly cost more than you will make in lifetime  8)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2011, 02:15:51 AM »

Lemme educate you my subjected Rumanian friend.

Those suits prolly cost more than you will make in lifetime  8)

My jacket in the picture costs more than double both those "outfits" combined

I see your mom shops for you at Wall Mart.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2011, 02:19:46 AM »

Haha, all right...

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2011, 02:29:02 AM »
They are too fking big,what clothes do you think they should wear?This sport has turned into something obscene and gross.Almost every single people(women mostly) i spoke with said that arnold looked awesome,etc etc,but when i gave them pictures of colemana and other clowns they were disgusted,said they are abominations.Back in the good old days we had beatiful muscle bellies,bodybuilder could actually do a vacuum pose,and most important,they could walk on the streets dressed normally and they were admired by all people.Now we have huge guts,palumboism and all sort of abominations. :'(
GETBIG!

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2011, 02:35:44 AM »
Even Arnold commented once how modern day bodybuilders dress like clowns.

id love to see that quote

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2011, 06:58:42 AM »

Haha, all right...

I would have personally spelled it "alright".
the way you have done it is giving in to him, telling him everything he has just said is - All. Right. (or All Correct).

:D

POTA

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2011, 07:36:49 AM »
the way you have done it is giving in to him, telling him everything he has just said is - All. Right. (or All Correct).

"Alright" should always be spelled "all right".

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2011, 07:46:14 AM »

You don't get your groceries from Walmart ???

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2011, 08:22:32 AM »

Yea, bros!
I'm confused now....  ;D

"We’ve now come to the third pair of words. At the top of the show I told you that one of the words isn’t a real word. Is it “all right” as two words or “alright” as one word? Well, as grammarian Bill Walsh puts it in his book Lapsing Into a Comma, “We word nerds have known since second grade that alright is not all right” (4). He was talking about “alright” as one word. It's not OK.

Another style guide (5) agrees, saying that “alright” (one word) is a misspelling of “all right” (two words), which means “adequate,” “permissible,” or “satisfactory.” So you might hear the two-word phrase in sentences such as these: “His singing was just all right” or “Is it all right if I wait outside?”

It seems pretty simple: go ahead and use “all right” as two words, and stay away from “alright” as one word. But the esteemed Brian Garner (6) notes that “alright” as one word “may be gaining a shadowy acceptance in British English.” And the American Heritage Guide to Contemporary Usage and Style (7) seems to contradict itself. It states that “alright” as one word “has never been accepted as standard” but it then goes on to explain that “all right” as two words and “alright” as one word have two distinct meanings. It gives the example of the sentence “The figures are all right.” When you use “all right” as two words, the sentence means “the figures are all accurate.” When you write “The figures are alright,” with “alright” as one word, this source explains that the sentence means “the figures are satisfactory.” I’m not sure what to make of this contradiction. The many other grammar sources I checked, including a large dictionary, reject “alright” as one word. Regular listeners of this show know that language is always in flux, so perhaps “alright” as one word is gaining a small footing."

POTA

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2011, 08:35:01 AM »
The American Heritage Guide is fucking retarded. I think it has forgotten that words can have multiple definitions. "All right" means not only "all accurate", but also "satisfactory"; ask any damn dictionary.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2011, 09:00:34 AM »
Pota  1

mass312   0

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2011, 09:02:33 AM »
Pota  1

mass312   0

How so my Rumanian friend ??

we never had any arguing going...  :-\

HAHAHAHAHAHA, you lil' slow bro ?

Rumanian wal mart

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2011, 09:03:13 AM »

once upon a time, maybe. the two got separated to have a different way of expressing (1.) a feeling / an acceptance to something, (2.) the other being "correct or incorrect".

Whatever it "once was" is not anymore.

"Alright" - a feeling of unsure when you were asked. Not quite having "the best" day, but it isn't shit either.

"All. Right." - Everything I see here is correct. "All" of it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2011, 09:17:00 AM »
This is what you created. You awarded and encouraged this shit. Now I have to look at it.

Tricky Jackson is being awarded best posing routines. WTF? This midget blown up on slin looks like shit and moves even worse than he looks (if it is possible). Bodybuilding has seen some great posers but he is absolute shit. Anyone disputing this is a moron.

To bodybuilders who compete:

- you cannot pose to save your lives. None of you. You hit all frontal shots and you tense your abs instead of vacuuming them because your guts are preggo and there are no vacuums possible. It looks like shit and I hope you realize that.

- the pride and joy, the masterpiece of a bodybuilder, the midsection is becoming the non-existent or worst body-part. You all have wide waists, shitty abs, bloated stomaches and even olympia competitors have shitty abs due to blurring from way too much slin

- learn how to pose. Hit all shots quarter twisted and tilted a little. If you do not know what I mean you are morons and have no place in bodybuilding.

- only FAGS admire glutes, show off glutes, expose glutes and encourage the cult of glutes. The ass should be covered in swim trunks. The posing trunks used to be decent up until the early 80's. Then it started becoming the fag fest it is today. Some of you are grown ass men who wear thongs and girate your hips in front of an all male audience. You either crave cock or do not realize you crave cock. Wear decent trunks and be a trend setter not a follower.

- it is called body building not power lifting .. in the gym stimulate the muscle a little and leave it alone. Noone gives a flying fuck about how much you lifted. Leave your ego aside. You'll end up looking better and healthier in the long run. Hard core workouts are for retards. Stop looking at Ronnie Unbelievable and think that is normal or ok. Look instead at Arnold. Or better follow Vince Taylor. Now THAT's a guy who really knew training. Smart fella.

(pay attention to Vince and what Shawn comments about Vince)

- when not body building .. dress like elegant, respectable gentlemen. You are all generation nothingness. You dress like fucking CLOWNs. Dress like a man. Learn what a good shirt is and some decent shoes and a nice suit. Leather belts and classic sunglasses. In the old days bb dressed nice. Look at some older pics. Then look at todays clown. Sport cloches are for sports. Otherwise dress respectable.

-stop mega-dosing on hgh and slin. Stop insulin all-together. It ruined a once decent cult.

- Learn to eat organic and healthy. You all eat WAY too much. Stop drinking garbage. Learn what a good wine is. Here's a suggestion: Learn to enjoy a bottle of good wine with some brie cheese and an intelligent attractive woman instead of french fries, vodka and red bull and a college club whore.

-look in the mirror and ask yourselves: if I were a hot, independent, intelligent woman, would I fuck myself? would I wanna be with a guy like this? Be honest to yourselves.

Correct on all points.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2011, 09:21:27 AM »
Relax mas543  we are just joking. I'm sure you are an ok guy

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2011, 09:49:17 AM »
bodybuilding should cancel posing and only compare the bbers, the gayness would bu much less

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2011, 10:29:57 AM »
I pretty much agree with everything, Sev.
O