Author Topic: Q&A - in regards to professionals and more  (Read 51781 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Q&A - in regards to professionals and more
« on: December 23, 2011, 11:08:30 AM »
i keep geting same question over and over about how profesional get and keep weight of 240 250 270 at 5'8 5'10 ,, i always answer this and yet i keep getting same damn questions,,

i have told you and i wlll say this again!

the only reason even centrfuny is 260 lb ....the only reason jef long is 40lb ,, the only reason korean jason duh is 260 lb ,, the only reason any of them can even reach 220lb! is CONSISTANT USAGE OF HGH ,, WHILE YOU USE 5 IU THEY USE 15-35 IU,, WHILE YOU USE IT FOR 30 DAY THEY USE IT FOR EVER,, WHILE YOU AFRSAID OF GETING COUGHT ...THEY DONT GIVE A FLYING BALONIE THEY ARE DRUG ADDICTS...THEY ARE NOT SCARD FOR THEY KNOW ITS ALL BALONIE AND NO ONE CARE ABOUT THEIR PRIVATE USE,,
THIS IS THE ONNNNNLY REASON THEY ARE WERE THEY ARE AND YOU ARE WERE YOU ARE..

THEY HAVE NO FEAR...THEY USE IT FOR YEARS OVER YEARS,, THERE IS NO! BREAKS,, THE USAGE IF ENOURMOUS,, IT IS FEW TIME A DAY HGH INTO BLOOD, LEGIT HGH,, IT IS INSULINA,, IT IS THIS THAT GET THEM TO BE HEAVY AND LEAN ....

YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL,, THOSE FELLAS DO NOT GET OFF EVEN FOR A SECOND! THE ONLY THING THEY DO DIFF THAN YOU IS INJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT AND INJECT CONSISTANTLY AND WITH LEGIT HORMONES,, HIGH DOSES OF HGH AND INSULINA TO GET UP TO THE SUPER HEAVY ZONES

that is it ...no special nothing,, no special balonie,, half of them woudnt be a bodybuild in 80s and 90s,, they are EXACTLY LIKE YOU ,, hyper responders? some... but it is mainly RE S PO N D ERS      TO LEGIT HIGH DOSE HGH AND INSULINA

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: in regard to profesionals
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2011, 11:18:33 AM »
Whats the difference in weight between pros in the 70s and current pros?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2011, 11:20:11 AM »
50+ lb and les bodyfat on today profesionals,,it is ONLY due to hgh in high doses and the heavy weight is due to insulina ,, when i say heavy i mean 240+

the diff though is ONLY due to hgh and insulina no other diff

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, 11:26:51 AM »
damn thats a lot of weight. So side by side anyone from back than would look tiny compared to a current pro. Comparisons like these must be grossly exaggerated.

L.L

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2011, 02:15:02 PM »
...THEY DONT GIVE A FLYING BALONIE THEY ARE DRUG ADDICTS...
gh15 approved

lol!!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2011, 02:23:42 PM »
costs a lot of $ to take 40 i.u.'s per day 365

shortbig26

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2011, 04:45:35 PM »
i guess gh and insulin is the answer to being huge n lean in todays world of bodybuilding

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2011, 04:49:44 PM »
Whats the difference in weight between pros in the 70s and current pros?

70's= No 3D effect
90's/above= All 3D effect because of GH/slin combo

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2011, 05:03:07 PM »
i keep geting same question over and over about how profesional get and keep weight of 240 250 270 at 5'8 5'10 ,, i always answer this and yet i keep getting same damn questions,,

i have told you and i wlll say this again!

the only reason even centrfuny is 260 lb ....the only reason jef long is 40lb ,, the only reason korean jason duh is 260 lb ,, the only reason any of them can even reach 220lb! is CONSISTANT USAGE OF HGH ,, WHILE YOU USE 5 IU THEY USE 15-35 IU,, WHILE YOU USE IT FOR 30 DAY THEY USE IT FOR EVER,, WHILE YOU AFRSAID OF GETING COUGHT ...THEY DONT GIVE A FLYING BALONIE THEY ARE DRUG ADDICTS...THEY ARE NOT SCARD FOR THEY KNOW ITS ALL BALONIE AND NO ONE CARE ABOUT THEIR PRIVATE USE,,
THIS IS THE ONNNNNLY REASON THEY ARE WERE THEY ARE AND YOU ARE WERE YOU ARE..

THEY HAVE NO FEAR...THEY USE IT FOR YEARS OVER YEARS,, THERE IS NO! BREAKS,, THE USAGE IF ENOURMOUS,, IT IS FEW TIME A DAY HGH INTO BLOOD, LEGIT HGH,, IT IS INSULINA,, IT IS THIS THAT GET THEM TO BE HEAVY AND LEAN ....

YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL,, THOSE FELLAS DO NOT GET OFF EVEN FOR A SECOND! THE ONLY THING THEY DO DIFF THAN YOU IS INJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT AND INJECT CONSISTANTLY AND WITH LEGIT HORMONES,, HIGH DOSES OF HGH AND INSULINA TO GET UP TO THE SUPER HEAVY ZONES

that is it ...no special nothing,, no special balonie,, half of them woudnt be a bodybuild in 80s and 90s,, they are EXACTLY LIKE YOU ,, hyper responders? some... but it is mainly RE S PO N D ERS      TO LEGIT HIGH DOSE HGH AND INSULINA

gh15 approved

bullshit. it's all diet and training with hgh as the finishing touch

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2011, 05:12:28 PM »
bullshit. it's all diet and training with hgh as the finishing touch

X2..

ITS
80% DIET
10% TRAINING
5% CARDIO
5% SUPPLEMENTS...OR IN SOME CASE SUPER SUPPLEMENTS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2011, 05:20:27 PM »
drugs are just the finishing touch.  HGH is highly ineffective in my opinion.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2011, 05:22:29 PM »
X2..

ITS
80% DIET
10% TRAINING
5% CARDIO
5% SUPPLEMENTS...OR IN SOME CASE SUPER SUPPLEMENTS.

agreed. this is a very similar sig to a "respected" member on some forum i think it's steroidology.com or some shit lol. Of course he looks like shit too but what do you expect

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2011, 05:24:41 PM »
agreed. this is a very similar sig to a "respected" member on some forum i think it's steroidology.com or some shit lol. Of course he looks like shit too but what do you expect

NO IDEA WHO U R TALKING ABOUT BUT HE'S PROBABLY JUST NOT GETTING IN PROTEIN AND CARBS IN THE PERI-WORKOUT WINDOW OF GROWTH. CANNOT MISS THAT ANABOLIC OPPORTUNITY. AND PROBABLY NO BCAAS IN THE DAY, CANT MISS THOSE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Swlabr

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2011, 05:25:14 PM »
NO IDEA WHO U R TALKING ABOUT BUT HE'S PROBABLY JUST NOT GETTING IN PROTEIN AND CARBS IN THE PERI-WORKOUT WINDOW OF GROWTH. CANNOT MISS THAT ANABOLIC OPPORTUNITY. AND PROBABLY NO BCAAS IN THE DAY, CANT MISS THOSE.

LOL ;D

L.L

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2011, 05:26:15 PM »

lol..good one..and lets not forget how they want you to spend your money not on 1 but 2 shitty  types of protein, ,the slow digesting Casein before bed.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2011, 05:28:42 PM »
the secret is and always has been Cell-Tech ..  Adrain swears by this..... you saw his natural physique  ;D ;D

::) ::)

Swlabr

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2011, 05:29:31 PM »
lol..good one..and lets not forget how they want you to spend your money not on 1 but 2 crappy types of protein, ,the slow digesting Casein before bed.

Oh, man, I remember buying cottage cheese in bulk and FORCING myself to eat a pack before going to sleep. That shit was disgusting but I thought I'd lose muscle overnight if I didn't down that shit.

Nowadays I have pizza before going to bed and I look 100x better. ;D

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2011, 05:31:27 PM »
Oh, man, I remember buying cottage cheese in bulk and FORCING myself to eat a pack before going to sleep. That shit was disgusting but I thought I'd lose muscle overnight if I didn't down that shit.

I'm sure pizza is the reason why you look 100x better and not Cell-Tech huh ....  ::)

;D ;D ;D ;D

L.L

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2011, 05:31:37 PM »

GHona yourself to glory. ;D

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2011, 05:32:54 PM »
lol..good one..and lets not forget how they want you to spend your money not on 1 but 2 shitty  types of protein, ,the slow digesting Casein before bed.

OH SHIT HOW COULD I FORGET. YOU NEED THAT MIX OF MISCELLAR CASEIN TO LAST YOU FOR THOSE 8 HOURS OF SLEEPING, WHEY PROTEIN TO GET YOU SATISFIED FOR THE NEXT HOUR. IDEALLY A 60-40 BLEND NOT 50-50. PERHAPS SOME HEALTHY FAT BECAUSE CARBS BEFORE BED WILL MAKE YOU FATTER.

BUT I DONT GO TO SLEEP....SO THATS ADVICE FOR YOU BRO.

HOPE THIS HELPS.  :D
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

L.L

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2011, 05:35:30 PM »
OH SHIT HOW COULD I FORGET. YOU NEED THAT MIX OF MISCELLAR CASEIN TO LAST YOU FOR THOSE 8 HOURS OF SLEEPING, WHEY PROTEIN TO GET YOU SATISFIED FOR THE NEXT HOUR. IDEALLY A 60-40 BLEND NOT 50-50. PERHAPS SOME HEALTHY FAT BECAUSE CARBS BEFORE BED WILL MAKE YOU FATTER.

BUT I DONT GO TO SLEEP....SO THATS ADVICE FOR YOU BRO.

HOPE THIS HELPS.  :D

lol,,,,,,,an industry based on lies to suck up all your hard earned money...fuck Herris , fuck Danta, , fuk them alll ..GH15 for president  b-boy -Vice President..

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2011, 05:36:13 PM »
a guy like slimpimp to me is great to spit the truth. He is actually a huge mother fucker that also laughs at all the bullshit we hear in the bodybuilding/fitness industry. He is living proof that it's all one big joke

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2011, 05:40:32 PM »

lol,,,,,,,an industry based on lies to suck up all your hard earned money...fuck Herris , fuck Danta, , fuk them alll ..GH15 for president  b-boy -Vice President..
did u use any of the products your sponsor gave you?

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2011, 05:40:55 PM »
So here's a questionona...is it all worth it?? As gh15 says,, not all pros make a lot of cashona from just competing and sponsor!! They sell and deal in drugs to make living!! Is it all worth the hassle of injecting and eating and traveling and the self consumed lifestyle?? Not to mention the g4p!! Along with looking over shoulder to see if Mr. Law is coming for him from the dealingona?? Just to let fellas look and judge him in only a few minutes on stage!! Some would say yes...some would say no!!

What you fellas thinkona??

gh15 please add your opinion also!! Love to here your opinion on this!! Would you choose a different "occupation" if you could go back in time??

L.L

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2011, 05:44:00 PM »
a guy like slimpimp to me is great to spit the truth. He is actually a huge mother fucker that also laughs at all the bullshit we hear in the bodybuilding/fitness industry. He is living proof that it's all one big joke

thanks man...yeah , it's all bullshit, a well  planned approach of  these supp companies and magazines   to keep the public confused and wasting money on unneccesary shit...it's simple. ,,juiced up , add gh, workout ,eat ,rest and you will grow...beginner dont go too crazy at first , dont jump on 2 g of shit right away but climb the latter slowly id say ..600mgs ,then 850, 1000 and so on...get your bloodwork done regularly ,every 6 months or so ..and you'll be fine..drugs arent as bad as they want you to believe..steroids are great