Author Topic: Q&A - in regards to professionals and more  (Read 51824 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Q&A - in regards to professionals and more
« Reply #275 on: December 30, 2011, 01:00:56 PM »
i know one ifbb pro personaly and hes no olympia material, but 2-3gramms a week and 12iu gh daily is what he does.

also, never off.

havent talked to him about insulin use, though, so that i dont know.

you cant be off,, moment you go off gh you are done with bodybulld circa 2000,, you shrink so fast its nto even funny,, you lose all 3 dimentional aspect,, look at the joke call mr olympia now day ,, it is complete and uter joke

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #276 on: December 30, 2011, 01:42:29 PM »
First pic is 2008 after working out for almost a year and wanting to look like a bodybuilder. I was 5'8 170lbs 12-15% bodyfat i'd guess.

Second pic is from 2 months ago. I followed gh15's advice to the letter for 9 months. My first show and I qualified for nationals. 5'8 200lbs.

Vikingman

• Getbig II
« Reply #277 on: December 31, 2011, 09:42:02 AM »
you cant be off,, moment you go off gh you are done with bodybulld circa 2000,, you shrink so fast its nto even funny,, you lose all 3 dimentional aspect,, look at the joke call mr olympia now day ,, it is complete and uter joke

gh15 approved
for the average gym rat-if you go off GH do you keep any gains? or do you lose the fibers and gain fat -thx
CROM!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #278 on: December 31, 2011, 09:58:10 AM »
for the average gym rat-if you go off GH do you keep any gains? or do you lose the fibers and gain fat -thx

to the average anyone,, from profesiona down to mookey the retard,, it all the same

you take gh out of blood ...you start degrading,, now! you have WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY this is a window after usage of gh ,, it is short window of 3 months on average... in those 12 weeks you can up the trenbolona and look the best you ever looked,, BUT! after this 12 week many times after 8 week....you start losing so much quality and so fast that you question if bodybuild is even worth it in 2000,, now ...yes you wil still be big...but big with higher bodyfat...big with less lean muscle,, big with lower and lower and actualy no 3 dimentional aspect...

so while you may stil be big muscular fella...you wotn look even remotely close to when you were on hgh ,, and ohhh it is fucking depressing!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Vikingman

• Getbig II
« Reply #279 on: December 31, 2011, 02:24:58 PM »
What an amazing amino acid created by God lol  it seems that AAS are almost secondary to gh these days. Wish I could include it in my test HRT but $ is tight at the moment. Maybe in a few years so I don't kill myself trying to get ripped. Thx for the info gh15. You explain  to generation nothingness how it is  happy new year
CROM!!

L.L

« Reply #280 on: December 31, 2011, 02:30:23 PM »
First pic is 2008 after working out for almost a year and wanting to look like a bodybuilder. I was 5'8 170lbs 12-15% bodyfat i'd guess.

Second set of pics is from 2 months ago. I followed gh15's advice to the letter for 9 months. My first show and I qualified for nationals. 5'8 200lbs.

amazing job ,bro

Vikingman

• Getbig II
« Reply #281 on: December 31, 2011, 02:36:20 PM »

Second set of pics is from 2 months ago. I followed gh15's advice to the letter for 9 months. My first show and I qualified for nationals. 5'8 200lbs.
Great transformation  good luck
CROM!!

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #282 on: December 31, 2011, 02:38:53 PM »
amazing job ,bro

thank you man, i appreciate it alot. you look great in all ur pics. how much did you weigh in the red shorts pic?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #283 on: December 31, 2011, 02:39:25 PM »

gh15 approved

what would happen if I were to take phil's gh away for him, and steve kuclo's gh away from him  a whole year none of this three months oh I'm off gh but Im  still growing cause of windown of opptotunity, truly not let them touch a kit for a whole year.  They had to compete in 12 months, deal is they can use all the steroid they want but no gh and no insulin.   What would they be atnumbers wise?  Wouldn't they still blow 90% of gym rats out of the water cause of their superior response to hormones?
l

L.L

« Reply #284 on: December 31, 2011, 02:41:31 PM »
thank you man, i appreciate it alot. you look great in all ur pics. how much did you weigh in the red shorts pic?

thanks mang, 219-220 that morning .it was for a  fitness pshoot...i wasnt that big

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #285 on: December 31, 2011, 03:24:05 PM »
thanks mang, 219-220 that morning .it was for a  fitness pshoot...i wasnt that big

Good stuff. its always hard to tell how much someone weighs in pics when theyre in shape

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #286 on: December 31, 2011, 03:42:29 PM »

what would happen if I were to take phil's gh away for him, and steve kuclo's gh away from him  a whole year none of this three months oh I'm off gh but Im  still growing cause of windown of opptotunity, truly not let them touch a kit for a whole year.  They had to compete in 12 months, deal is they can use all the steroid they want but no gh and no insulin.   What would they be atnumbers wise?  Wouldn't they still blow 90% of gym rats out of the water cause of their superior response to hormones?

neither woudl do bodybuild,, one would be fire department employee  the other would do something else ,,but it wont be bodybuild,,

5'9 with out gh and insulina in system is maybe 185-195lb on stage in codntition  if really blesses,,

6 feet...with otu gh and insulina ...maybe 205-210lb on stage ... but again no 3 dimentional

neither would do bodybuild,, they are all gh and insulina

they both would look very similar to leaf bug  the way he look last year ,, if you think this is enough  to do anything in the top ...then its a problem

gh15 approved
fallen angel

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #287 on: December 31, 2011, 04:45:32 PM »
I love me some gh15 .....but claiming kid kuclo would be 185-195 without gh and insulina is absolute balonie to 30th degree.

Kuklo is good genetic guy with nice frame. Would still be mother fucking impressive without gh.

Phil still has africano muscle bellies, great insertions etc....he may not weigh as much but he damn sure would look great with just AAS!......you dont think tren acetate + phils muscle bellies wont be impressive ...? Foolish to think so.....

Ff

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #288 on: December 31, 2011, 06:20:04 PM »
sory my mistake,, i fixed it,, i typed fast ddnt pay atention

ofcourse 6 feet wil be more than 185lb on stage on steroids

its fixed now
gh15 approved
fallen angel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #289 on: December 31, 2011, 06:21:18 PM »

Awesome transformation dude!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #290 on: December 31, 2011, 06:22:48 PM »
also if you se me type mistake dont afraid to corect it  friends,, it was obviously mistake i made since i gave 5'9 200lb meant to write 185lb -195 lb and put it by mistake on the 6 feet fella...

my bad but dotn be afraid to cal me out on mistakes like that

gh15 approved
fallen angel

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #291 on: December 31, 2011, 06:26:47 PM »
also if you se me type mistake dont afraid to corect it  friends,, it was obviously mistake i made since i gave 5'9 200lb meant to write 185lb -195 lb and put it by mistake on the 6 feet fella...

gh15 approved
6'0 ideal would be dennis newman type look.

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #292 on: January 01, 2012, 12:00:51 PM »

gh15 approved

Lol, that is some stupid joke. A 5'9er can be in the 200 range on stage with just lots and lots of steroids for sure. Conditioning maybe off.

210 + will ofc require GH

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #293 on: January 01, 2012, 03:14:40 PM »
Lol, that is some stupid joke. A 5'9er can be in the 200 range on stage with just lots and lots of steroids for sure. Conditioning maybe off.

210 + will ofc require GH

condition maybe off,, you wrote it yourself...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #294 on: January 01, 2012, 08:55:28 PM »
Awesome transformation dude!!

appreciate the props wes  :)

next time i compete im putting more money into gh. this was my first time using it and i was pretty much broke for my prep so i was running gh at 5iu starting 6 months away from the show(offseason) and then 10iu for a few weeks at the end, dropped it 2 weeks out. Next time im gonna do 5iu starting 6 months out from the show, then 10iu from 12 weeks out til 2 weeks out.

Bonafide

• Getbig I
« Reply #295 on: April 08, 2012, 04:52:13 PM »
this is me when i Started 18 yrs Old 5'7( 100lb ),... 6 Yrs training ( 4yrs bodybuild )200lb 5'9,... M sure i Wouldn't Have took too Long to Achieve this,.. As I Always Have come off cycle & LOST everything :(... If i Only Knew Bout Gh15 Before,... I wouldn't Have come off NEVA!!!... Ps; dont make Fun of my DreadLocks  ;D
  [

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #296 on: April 08, 2012, 06:31:49 PM »
this is me when i Started 18 yrs Old 5'7( 100lb ),... 6 Yrs training ( 4yrs bodybuild )200lb 5'9,... M sure i Wouldn't Have took too Long to Achieve this,.. As I Always Have come off cycle & LOST everything :(... If i Only Knew Bout Gh15 Before,... I wouldn't Have come off NEVA!!!... Ps; dont make Fun of my DreadLocks  ;D
  [

Look great. Which drugs and dosage did u run.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #297 on: April 08, 2012, 09:37:32 PM »
  [

very VERY nice potential!

very

nice

!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

randy841

• Getbig III
Re: in regard to profesionals
« Reply #298 on: April 08, 2012, 10:37:25 PM »
It is not worth it! trust me bodybuilders should get a monthly check! its the most hardcore sport and none of them make shit for money. the shittiest white professional basketball player who sits the bench all night makes more than any Pro. Pro bodybuilders should earn way more money than Basketballl players or baseball players. they put it all on the line. but the sport is just not mainstream enough. dont fuck up your body for nothing! I make more than 90% of all bodybuilders.  It's best to just get big as hell and work a good job and invest some money , start a business. that's what i did. and i make great amount of $.

It is not exactly a sport. There is no skill test, no agility required, no strength contest, and judging is simply based on aesthetics. As such, it is more so a skill of the right combo of drug usage/abuse and genetic response, then we can certainly call it a drug sport in that respect. Those who have the money win over the genetically gifted "athlete", if we can call them that.

There are actual sports where skill, agility, and strength is required on the field. BB can never fall in the same realm as national level sports, nor is it. Beauty pageants also diet, workout, and prepare year around for their competition with just as much dedication and determination, if not more. That does not make beauty pageant contests a sport. BB is simply a sub-culture of drugs - a small niche within the health conscious community.

As to the money, it simply has no mainstream appeal. We live in a culture where drugs are frowned upon. We pretend to put our national level athletes in front of congress and pretend to be the paragons of morals and ethics to the upcoming fucked up generation nothingness group. As such BB, is sport drug game (nothing more) that is the polar opposite of everything we are taught to do and think in our national culture. For the dreamers (as WW reiterates) - get a education - a good job - and treat BB as a hobby like you collected hockey cards when you were 10.

randy841

• Getbig III
Re: in regard to profesionals
« Reply #299 on: April 08, 2012, 10:46:18 PM »
The effects of HGH and Insulina

BB may have grown by leaps and bounds with GH and insulin usage. But it cannot beat the nostalgia of yesteryear when guys like Arnold, Zane, and Columbu competed. Nowadays, we basically have 300lb bloated pigs on stages in the 3rd trimester with oxygen masks to breath normally, and pretending to be the epitome of aesthetics.