Author Topic: Machida Vs Jones(Full Fight).  (Read 16399 times)

suckmymuscle

Machida Vs Jones(Full Fight).
« on: December 23, 2011, 05:48:14 PM »
  For the few of you who haven't seen it yet, here is the full fight. Machida clearly won the first round and exposed the latter's striking as mediocre. Machida lended dozens of strikes and including one that almost rocked Jones, and Jones couldn't lend anything except for a few kicks to the leg that didn't do any damage. Even Dana White thinks Machida won the first round.

http://www.google.com.br/url?q=http://www.videolog.tv/video.php%3Fid%3D730625&sa=U&ei=2yz1Tq6KB5K3twfkp_mSBQ&ved=0CBkQtwIwAw&usg=AFQjCNG6gXCdUYycroshunSNY44sAnYgoA

SUCKMYMUSCLE

che

• Getbig V
Re: Machida Vs Jones(Full Fight).
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2011, 06:44:15 PM »
including one that almost rocked Jones,

;D

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2011, 07:18:06 PM »
Just watched it for the first time, pretty technically focused fight I guess. Jonny bones lost respect of Machidas punching power part way through the fight  Didnt really see him in any major trouble either, had R1 under control too. Jones is so god danm physically invasive with his reach and height advantage, and nobody big and strong enough with the ability to clinch + overpower him in the Lhw division. and really though, Lyoto lost that fight before it even started..

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, 11:49:18 PM »
  For the few of you who haven't seen it yet, here is the full fight. Machida clearly won the first round and exposed the latter's striking as mediocre. Machida lended dozens of strikes and including one that almost rocked Jones, and Jones couldn't lend anything except for a few kicks to the leg that didn't do any damage. Even Dana White thinks Machida won the first round.

http://www.google.com.br/url?q=http://www.videolog.tv/video.php%3Fid%3D730625&sa=U&ei=2yz1Tq6KB5K3twfkp_mSBQ&ved=0CBkQtwIwAw&usg=AFQjCNG6gXCdUYycroshunSNY44sAnYgoA

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Dear Suckmymuscle you are a Jones hater!
I am not a fan of MMA and not a fan of Jones but was very easy for me realize how superior and stronger Jones was compared to Machida!
In the first round Jones took his time to figure how beat Machida,Jones was never in trouble and the punch Machida trow barely landed to Jones face and did not caused any damage to Jones.
Jones was relaxed and confident since the beginninig of the first round and in the second round Jones annhilated Machida!
If they fight another 10 times Jones would win another 10 time,because he his so much superior!
Jon Jones and Anderson Silva are the best MMA fighters in the world and nobody can touch them right now!
Suckmymuscle you just have to live with that : Jones and Anderson Silva are the BEST in the sport of MMA!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2011, 12:23:10 AM »
Dear Suckmymuscle you are a Jones hater!
I am not a fan of MMA and not a fan of Jones but was very easy for me realize how superior and stronger Jones was compared to Machida!
In the first round Jones took his time to figure how beat Machida,Jones was never in trouble and the punch Machida trow barely landed to Jones face and did not caused any damage to Jones.
Jones was relaxed and confident since the beginninig of the first round and in the second round Jones annhilated Machida!
If they fight another 10 times Jones would win another 10 time,because he his so much superior!
Jon Jones and Anderson Silva are the best MMA fighters in the world and nobody can touch them right now!
Suckmymuscle you just have to live with that : Jones and Anderson Silva are the BEST in the sport of MMA!

Obviously a Jon Jones guy...

Jon Jones was completely exposed in this fight

Here is a man with an 84" reach who couldn't do anything against a much smaller man with a much shorter reach in the striking department and got hit dozens of times straight to the face.

Sure, he won the fight since he is 6'5 and competes at a muscular 240 lbs compared to his opponents who are truly around 205 lbs. Jon Jones is so much bigger than 205 lbs that he has to carb deplete for weeks to make weight, and then he balloons up again by dozens of pounds by fight day.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2011, 01:12:16 AM »
84" reach

cant strike

;D
all drugs - TPPIIP

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2011, 01:17:42 AM »
haha .. After reading all about how Machida dominated bla bla .. Jones took like 3 punches and choked him out. Machida was bleak throughout

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2011, 01:30:35 AM »
It was Jones being stupid. He'll learn to strike later.

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2011, 07:53:32 AM »

Here is a man with an 84" reach who couldn't do anything against a much smaller man with a much shorter reach in the striking department and got hit dozens of times straight to the face.

Sure, he won the fight since he is 6'5 and competes at a
muscular 240 lbs compared to his opponents who are truly around 205 lbs. Jon Jones is so much bigger than 205 lbs that he has to carb deplete for weeks to make weight, and then he balloons up again by dozens of pounds by fight day.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Jones did nothing but drop him with a left hook and choke him out and retain the title!  But other than that your right he did nothing! LoL

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2011, 09:31:43 AM »
84" reach

cant strike

;D
Can't strike,and still whooping top strikers..?  They must suck really bad then,huh? Because he has not even come close to being hurt,after every fight it seems as if he had a warm up fight.? Truth is,he probably has had longer and harder training sessions,than his paid ring fights..?  LOL.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2011, 09:36:30 AM »
Jones did nothing but drop him with a left hook and choke him out and retain the title!  But other than that your right he did nothing! LoL

Another retard who can't read. I said he did nothing in the striking department. Holy fuck, you guys are dumb!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2011, 01:09:10 PM »

Sure, he won the fight since he is 6'5 and competes at a muscular 240 lbs compared to his opponents who are truly around 205 lbs. Jon Jones is so much bigger than 205 lbs that he has to carb deplete for weeks to make weight, and then he balloons up again by dozens of pounds by fight day.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

As I said before in my replay I AM NOT AN JONES FAN and I AM NOT AN MMA FAN!
I like and follow only boxing,but it was easy to see how much superior Jones was,infact Jones was in control the all time and in the first round Jones was just SIZING UP MACHIDA!
In the second round Jones decided to pull the trigger and ANNHILATED Machida with ease!
Suckmymuscle your hate for Jones make you BLIND!

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2011, 01:12:32 PM »
Can't strike,and still whooping top strikers..?  They must suck really bad then,huh? Because he has not even come close to being hurt,after every fight it seems as if he had a warm up fight.? Truth is,he probably has had longer and harder training sessions,than his paid ring fights..?  LOL.

This isn't boxing. You don't have to outstrike the strikers to win in mma dumbass.
all drugs - TPPIIP

suckmymuscle

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2011, 01:18:24 PM »
As I said before in my replay I AM NOT AN JONES FAN and I AM NOT AN MMA FAN!
I like and follow only boxing,but it was easy to see how much superior Jones was,infact Jones was in control the all time and in the first round Jones was just SIZING UP MACHIDA!
In the second round Jones decided to pull the trigger and ANNHILATED Machida with ease!
Suckmymuscle your hate for Jones make you BLIND!

"Sizing up"...yeah, right. Jones got hit tons of times in the face whilst Machida didn't because Jones was "sizing up" Machida. Funny that Machida didn't need to get hit at all to "size up" Jones first.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2011, 01:32:40 PM »
This isn't boxing. You don't have to outstrike the strikers to win in mma dumbass.
Hey assh0le.. That was my point..

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2011, 03:09:31 PM »
 Jones and Silva are like Kobe and Lebron   freaks

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2011, 03:11:32 PM »
Jones and Silva are like Kobe and Lebron   freaks
So is your mom

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2011, 03:13:35 PM »
^

:D

that makes two of us then

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2011, 05:22:31 PM »
Im a Jones fan. But I have no clue how 2 out of the 3 judges gave the 1st round to Jones. I felt Jones clearly lost the first round

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2011, 07:00:27 PM »
Funny how Dana White says, 'Jon Jones is the #2 p4p', then the next day its 'official', hes on the list behind Silva  ::) lol.
Jones even being on the p4p list is silly  :D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2011, 08:22:53 PM »
 silva and jones and gsp

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2011, 09:54:19 PM »
If he only wins because of his reach advantage how is it then that this fight was decided by a close range grounded elbow and even closer range guillotine choke?
You talk shit suckmuscle

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2011, 09:58:10 PM »
If he only wins because of his reach advantage how is it then that this fight was decided by a close range grounded elbow and even closer range guillotine choke?
You talk shit suckmuscle

he doesnt win his fights solely on reach, but it plays a huge factor.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2011, 10:29:36 PM »
You talk shit suckmuscle

I also said he wins because he is bigger and stronger than everyone at 205 lbs. In this fight, he got exposed by getting outstriken despite his 84" reach by a much smaller man. He then won the fight by grabbing Machida with his superior strength and chocking him out like a pig. He usually wins due to his ridiculous reach advantage, but in this case he couldn't despite of it because Machida is that good of a striker, so he used his strength to hold Machida and choke him. He wins because of his superior reach and power because he is physically a lot bigger than all the other guys at 205 lbs.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2011, 06:12:27 AM »
  I also said he wins because he is bigger and stronger than everyone at 205 lbs. In this fight, he got exposed by getting outstriken despite his 84" reach by a much smaller man. He then won the fight by grabbing Machida with his superior strength and chocking him out like a pig. He usually wins due to his ridiculous reach advantage, but in this case he couldn't despite of it because Machida is that good of a striker, so he used his strength to hold Machida and choke him. He wins because of his superior reach and power because he is physically a lot bigger than all the other guys at 205 lbs.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Well he did knock him down for a moment before he choked him out. It was about 30 seconds before the clinch where he chokes him out.