Author Topic: LOOK WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS!  (Read 11578 times)

whitewidow

LOOK WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS!
« on: December 24, 2011, 04:25:30 AM »
LEGIT FDA APPROVED  PARABOLIN- THIS PRODUCT WILL BE A MEMORY ONE DAY. REAL 76.5MG PER ML PARABOLIN 1.5ML AMPS

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: LOOK WHAT CAME IN MY BOX.
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 05:25:26 AM »
you going to hook me up brah? tis the season of giving :D
Thunderdome approved

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 05:42:57 AM »
you going to hook me up brah? tis the season of giving :D

NO ALL MINE!

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2011, 07:55:12 AM »
I cant make out the manufacturer, who is it? I thought Negma,RIP, made the only pharm grade parabolan but they were French and long gone. 

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2011, 09:12:36 AM »
I cant make out the manufacturer, who is it? I thought Negma,RIP, made the only pharm grade parabolan but they were French and long gone.  
Alpha Pharma

WW why do you need parabolin if you got strangers tren?

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2011, 09:16:38 AM »

You are correct sir, It might be real and it might be good, but it's not truly FDA approved.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2011, 09:25:53 AM »
LEGIT FDA APPROVED  PARABOLIN- THIS PRODUCT WILL BE A MEMORY ONE DAY. REAL 76.5MG PER ML PARABOLIN 1.5ML AMPS

How do you like parabolin over tren ace?
how much parabolin are you running a week, 2-3 amps?
Boundary Breaker

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2011, 11:17:20 AM »
NO ALL MINE!

you could point me in the right direction, i dont need anything from you ::)
Thunderdome approved

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2011, 11:46:43 AM »
its not finaject............... its just plain old tren ace like everything else thats around, alpha pharma is realy good gear tho, i wish i could still get it 1st hand, testo rapid was as good as any virimone ive ever used

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2011, 04:12:11 PM »
You are correct sir, It might be real and it might be good, but it's not truly FDA approved.

Not in the USA but this is human grade gear!tHIS GEAR IS NO JOKE! GET IT WHILE IT IS AVAILABLE!also 3rd party tested by the best in the game. this is what the pros use.I know big name pros who use alpha -pharma,I am talking top 3 at the olympia last year and this year! no joke. I wont mention names but somebody else told me they went to all the pro shows last year and got in good with talking about gear with the pros and many use alpha-pharma-HERE IS WILLIAMS FINDINGS NOT MINE!

Some excerpts from William Llewellyn on Alpha Pharma:
Full article here: http://www.bodyofscience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4630

Alpha-Pharma went further by providing us copies of drug registration forms in India, stamped by the Commissioner of the Foods & Drugs Control Administration of Gujarat State. By what we were provided, the company and products indeed appear to be registered, at least for sale as exports.

Alpha-Pharma also furnished us copies of laboratory analysis reports showing their products to contain the proper amounts of steroid and no bacterial contamination. While we appreciate the documentation, here at Body of Science, we do not like to accept lab reports directly from manufacturers. It would be too easy for a company to manipulate the results. So we commissioned our own set of tests on two Alpha-Pharma products, Testobolin (testosterone enanthate) and Testorapid (testosterone propionate). The testing was extensive, and demonstrated not only that the products contained the proper steroids in sufficient dosages, but also that they were free of bacterial contamination, and of high pharmaceutical purity.

Alpha Pharma's products meet the standards required by the U.S. FDA, the Australian FDA, the United Kingdom FDA and the World Health Organization.

Alpha Pharma is also licensed and in good standing with the Thai government, where their labs are located.

They can also provide all of the following and have provided the following:

*Drug Master Files for submission to the United States FDA and the European Community

*Dossiers for Certificate of Suitability of monographs of the European Pharmacopoeia

*Responses to audit reports and follow up activities

*Site Master Files (Australian TGA)

There are not too many companies out there that can provide documentation such as that to that extent.
Alpha Pharma is indeed 100% Human Grade. This gear also will go through a 27 gauge

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2011, 04:24:54 PM »
Alpha Pharma

WW why do you need parabolin if you got strango's tren?

Who is strango? never heard of him. I have heard of stranger. and yes like I said on my cycle thread I might throw in some parabolin along with tren acetate. I will use trenax, strangers, and alpha pharma parabolin(Tren Hex)

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2011, 04:25:00 PM »
i have a powerful lust for what came in your box lol

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2011, 04:26:03 PM »
Gh15 was right

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2011, 04:31:52 PM »

No this is alpha -Pharma  that French parabolin was what the old school pros used all brought into the states by surge nubret(RIP) that shit was no joke! that was in fact human grade parabolin as well. but back then all gear seemed stronger from what I have heard. not sure why, but every single compound was stronger. I mean shit you cant even find halotestin unless its made by upjohn wich are 10mg and all so potenet or stenax(mexican halo) that are 2mg and you have to pop 20 tabs. The purity of halo went downhill. even british dragon the old british dragon told me there really was no pure halotestin powder. the best they could get their tabs was 8.5mg when they should of been 10mg. british dragon did not even want to release that halotestin batch because they knew it was underdosed but people said they didnt care and a day later it was on suppliers lists. very hard to find pur halotestin raws.

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2011, 04:37:06 PM »
its not finaject............... its just plain old tren ace like everything else thats around, alpha pharma is realy good gear tho, i wish i could still get it 1st hand, testo rapid was as good as any virimone ive ever used

No parabolin is (Trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate) it is between Tren acetate and Tren ennanthate. it does not work as rapidly as tren acetate. but might be a little better as far as trensomnia goes. I have not tried it yet.
last real company to make high grade parabolin was body research and when they went down suppliers were getting 45$ a amp. just becauuse some people wnated to buy a few amps just to throw in a collection box as a memory.like its a fuckin baseball card or something-lOL

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2011, 04:38:58 PM »
you could point me in the right direction, i dont need anything from you ::)

we will have to set-up a sit down.

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2011, 04:41:32 PM »

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2011, 08:45:37 PM »
i'm french and some veteran juicer always speak about "parabolan", it was an awesome stuff, a great cycle was 500 mg test e/ 228 mg of para/ 400 mg primo e.w.

all these stuff were pharma grad, so don't need more.
Apparently para need 3/4 week to kick but it was awesome.
asstropin

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2011, 08:53:50 PM »
hahaha, please go pro whitewidow. i mean, what the hell, you have enough human grade gear, just say fuck the pct and blast for 2 years straight  8)

but seriously man, stay safe and healthy. that parabolan is some harsh stuff.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2011, 10:02:40 PM »
Question WW,

Is tren E from a certain top chef comparable to parabolan?

or is this stuff just on another level?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2011, 10:11:28 PM »
Question WW,

check your pm in a minute bro

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2011, 11:03:34 PM »
check your pm in a minute bro

thank you.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2011, 11:19:09 PM »
Who is strango? never heard of him. I have heard of stranger. and yes like I said on my cycle thread I might throw in some parabolin along with tren acetate. I will use trenax, strangers, and alpha pharma parabolin(Tren Hex)
How do you plan on using all of them together?
and why don't you stick with one brand?
also how do you spread the weekly shots of tren hex?

whitewidow

« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2011, 12:47:46 AM »
Question WW,

well bro read the 3rd party testing alpha pharmas raws are super high quality!Tren acetate takes the cake works instantly. Tren hex works slower but the gains are nutts and I dont think I will get as bad of trensomnia or roid rage. parabolin made alot of big time pros. their is no human grade Tren acetate but there has been human grade parabolin(Tren Hex) that french parabolin is what made those early 70's /80's bodybuilders. never will you see human grade Tren Enanthate.

I would stick with the Tren acetate  if you can handle the sides at high doses. I personally can't I get roid rage and trensomnia at those high doses i can handle 300mg a week ok but 700mg-1000mg like some of you guys use I couldn't handle!. If the chef is who I am thinking  and he is not bs'ing about his set-up then it is good Tren E and at a great price. I think I know the chef and I have been having some long talks with him about diffrent things AAS related and if he is telling the truth you cant get better UGL. Tren E just takes longer to peak on. useless in my book but if you do not like the rapid tren acetate onsett it is a good product.

kind of like Test prop compared to Test E. The chefs price if it is who I am thinking does not reflect top grade Tren E. Tren E is a spendy raw compared to tren acetate and its only 10$ more when it should be 20-40$ more. I have never seen such a tiny margin of price between Tren acetate and Tren E with this chef.

whitewidow

« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2011, 12:52:23 AM »
hahaha, please go pro whitewidow. i mean, what the hell, you have enough human grade gear, just say fuck the pct and blast for 2 years straight  8)

but seriously man, stay safe and healthy. that parabolan is some harsh stuff.

I make more money than 90% of pro bodybuilders. I guess I could go pro and compete against jose raymond at 202pds. Tren acetate is harsh stuff too! I do great on halotestin and that stuff is suppose to be harsh but it is the tren that gives me trenssomnia and roid rage. I dont feel sick on it though. I can handle harsh compounds. I make sure I have been off for a proper amount of time before I use these compounds.