Author Topic: my next two weeker!  (Read 9212 times)

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
my next two weeker!
« on: October 12, 2005, 08:28:05 PM »

freeagain is goin androgenic once more... and im stickin to my dazzlin two week protocol to avoid any testicular shut-down!

however,

.... this time im doin 14 consecutive daily shots of test prop *ouch*.  8)

for this two weeks i will be trainin to exhaustion .. hittin each body part twice per week ... takin periactin to increase my appetite and uppin my calories to around 5500 and 350g protein .

as you might know... im just under 200lbs at 5ft 10 and have no wish to ever really go above that cuz i look perfect  8) ... so after the two weeker .. i will be rippin up to bring myself to 200lb once more ... hopefuly this will be succesful in alterin my body compostion and fat/muscle ratios!

how painful is prop ?? iv never used it !

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: my next two weeker!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2005, 08:44:40 PM »
Let me get this right, your doing a 2 wk cycle of prop? That's it?  Where did you come up with this?

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
Re: my next two weeker! ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THIS ?
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2005, 12:15:31 AM »
I dunno - it may DO more to disrupt your systems balance
than any (remote) prospect of good. Why are you doing this?
Wait until you have what you need to do this right.

Read UP there are some great posts by REALLY informed
people that could help you steer clear of bad choices
and make the most from your efforts.

Rethink your freedom . . . freeagain
I'd rather see somebody do the right thing . . .
rather than do something right away
1 life 1 liver

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2005, 04:29:00 AM »
To make a good change in body compossition from gear you need to do longer cycles, not shorter.  I have a feeling that test dose will shut you down anyhow.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2005, 07:07:06 AM »
if u like the thought of being shut down and not get anything from the cycle, do a  2 wk cycle, but all of us at getbig that atleast kows alittle would tell ya to run atleats 12wks which im sure by now u know.

muscle
muscle

phil444

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2005, 08:56:10 AM »
If you're hell-bent on doing a 2-weeker at least take some before and after shots. After all, it wasn't all that long ago that the greatest minds on earth thought the world was flat.

big-bri

• Getbig II
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2005, 10:58:45 AM »
Are you a "blast-cycle" enthusiast? As of now, I don't buy into the concept, but I'd be interested to hear your reasoning ???

downandout

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2005, 06:49:20 PM »
this board has more retards on it then any other bb-board i have ever viewed. who the fuck are these idiots posting these dumb-ass questions around here?

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2005, 05:15:26 PM »
i think ur the retard, ur the one on this board right? i have never seen any of ur posts, yeah it seems unorthodox but when it comes to juice, its how ur body reacts to it, its a science if u think about it... u learn what ur body can handle...instead of putting him down, teach him the correct way (if there really is one) to things so that he doesnt bring any problems to his body. other wise keep ur mouth shut!  >:(   

muscle
muscle

aikido2917

• Getbig III
  • Wear your skin one size too small!!!
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2005, 05:51:40 PM »
Dude... I like long cycles, but seen some good results with the short ones too... never tried myself but have had close friends do it... If you want 2 weeks go with 500mg of prop a day for first week and 400mg of prop a day for last week and stack with 150mg of a-bombs first week and 75mg of abombs last weeks... It will be a up and down, but here are the results I had a friend have.... 23lbs in first two weeks... after one month only maintained 9 lbs of the weight.... but it was worth it... 9 lbs of muscle mass in only two weeks. I would think about it, but I like long draw out cycles... with lots of compounds... hope this helps.

big-bri

• Getbig II
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2005, 08:06:20 PM »
go with 500mg of prop a day for first week and 400mg of prop a day for last week and stack with 150mg of a-bombs first week and 75mg of abombs last weeks
Jesus christ!!! :o :o :o

downandout

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2005, 07:46:00 AM »
i think ur the retard, ur the one on this board right? i have never seen any of ur posts, yeah it seems unorthodox but when it comes to juice, its how ur body reacts to it, its a science if u think about it... u learn what ur body can handle...instead of putting him down, teach him the correct way (if there really is one) to things so that he doesnt bring any problems to his body. other wise keep ur mouth shut!  >:(   

muscle

first off don't tell me to keep my mouth shut, every one is a tough guy behind their computer screen. i will say what ever i want when i want, if you don't like it email me and i will give u my address in cali and if your such a badass u can pay for a ticket to come here and tell me to shut up. now as for my posting what the f**k does that have to do with anything. any shit for brains can sit on the net all day posting on these sites, thats just the shit that pisses people off. internet losers posting about shit they know nothing about. any one who has a brain knows that just shooting some t/prop in your ass for 2 weeks is a waste of time and just putting your body thru uneeded shit. please tell me how a 2 week prop cycle is beneficial? so muscle19, thanks for your input.

Crazy-canuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2005, 03:46:37 PM »
freeagain is goin androgenic once more... and im stickin to my dazzlin two week protocol to avoid any testicular shut-down!

however,

for this two weeks i will be trainin to exhaustion .. hittin each body part twice per week ... takin periactin to increase my appetite and uppin my calories to around 5500 and 350g protein .

as you might know... im just under 200lbs at 5ft 10 and have no wish to ever really go above that cuz i look perfect  8) ... so after the two weeker .. i will be rippin up to bring myself to 200lb once more ... hopefuly this will be succesful in alterin my body compostion and fat/muscle ratios!

Hrm I know that DC like to do these blast cycles.  He recommends going full out with gear and training for 3 weeks then easing back a bit.  Like taing your dosages from 700mg/wk to say 250mg/per week.  He says stay like this for three weeks tyhen blast it again.

I don't think the style you laid out will work as well as it could if you just did a full cycle.

Please explain the benifits of doing this.

CC.

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2005, 04:04:50 PM »

however,

sounds ok, you wont put on as much size as you would going heavier for longer, but it will work, the key is to not go over 750mg per week, you should whack some PCT in there too

But yeah, it should do the job

you wanker

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2005, 05:34:13 PM »

however,

I estimate that I'm on about my 2,000th consecutive day.

I've found that a nice short 2,000 day cycle will put about 100lbs on ya.

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2005, 06:20:45 PM »

I estimate that I'm on about my 2,000th consecutive day.

I've found that a nice short 2,000 day cycle will put about 100lbs on ya.

thats  n o r m a l . . . H A !
1 life 1 liver

wannabehuge

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2005, 02:56:10 PM »
Guys my next cycle will be a short one. I've always done 16 week cycles but I've been reading "Building the perfect beast" by Author L. Rea. What he says makes a lot of sense. The cycles are about a month long. I think 2 weeks is a little short though, but what the hell report back, tell us how it goes.

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2005, 04:57:46 PM »

Guys my next cycle will be a short one. I've always done 16 week cycles but I've been reading "Building the perfect beast" by Author L. Rea. What he says makes a lot of sense. The cycles are about a month long. I think 2 weeks is a little short though, but what the hell report back, tell us how it goes.

Not bustin your balls . . .

Can you put into perspective
the principle benefits behind this approach

I am open minded - and (sincerely)
always interested in learning.
1 life 1 liver

Crazy-canuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2005, 05:24:59 PM »
Mem, don't waste your time with this guy.  He is not smart enough to figure out that what he is planning is stupid and a waste of time.

I have told him, you have told him just let him be stupid if he wants to be.  If he thinks that he has a perfect body or w/e then so what.  I don't want to see a good bro wasting his time on stupid people who are too lazy to do research on how to cycle properly.

CC.

wannabehuge

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2005, 05:34:58 PM »
Yeah no prob mem, You know how when you are on your first 4 weeks of a cycle and you gain a lot of weight and strenth? Then after time goes on you kind of feel normal again(pre cycle feeling). Well this guy has you blitz cycle meaning you take alot of stuff for a month then get off. He still has you take hcg and clomid after your done though. I thought I would give it a try, I read alot of his stuff and it all sounds pretty good. I hope this helps. If not buy his book its pretty good although it has a lot of tech stuff in it.

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2005, 06:55:22 PM »
Here, just for you clowns, I have uploaded Author L Reas book: Chemical Muscle Enhancement

Click here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JFZ6ED4J

there is a 45 second wait - the timer is to the right of the big MEGAUPLOAD logo

wannabehuge

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2005, 07:02:46 PM »
thanks sir duchaine I'm note to computer savy

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2005, 07:08:34 PM »
thanks sir duchaine I'm note to computer savy

Use this other link then mate:

http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0TMS809NRQH5H1FKF4XSLUWY0K

Just click it, and then click the 'download now' bit, and its all self explanatory

I have a load of ebooks, let me know if you want anymore

:)

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2005, 07:53:46 PM »
not sure about all the shutdown stuff, but since it has such a short half life, he would get some gains right?  maybe run hch after?  any opinions, i need answers too..
grundle has no sack,

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2005, 08:04:47 PM »
do you have a specific question?