Author Topic: when using only steroids is abusing orals the way to get biggest?  (Read 25102 times)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: when using only steroids is abusing orals the way to get biggest?
« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2011, 09:00:25 AM »
biggest oral abuser amomg gym rats here bud.. My liber amd kidmey fumctioms comes maybe two poimts aboe mormal om blood test. Whem I so come off its back to mormal ramge...

gauremtee you someome who drimks om weekemds alome has a worse liber tham us or me.

I'd rather abuse steroida tham ebem drimk omce a weekemd amd still be healthier

I agreed with your post until the bold part. My liver was in excellent shape partying 3 nights per week throughout college and after. Alcohol isn't bad for your liver unless you have like 7-10 drinks daily. Another point I can prove through bloodwork

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2011, 09:01:12 AM »
how do you felas can read me lol its absolitly imposible lol this thing make me go blind  lol ,, ill read it later and answer i have to go now

gh15 approved

I saw ur picture...... Hamgimg om the back of my door..

womt gibe you my heart. Cause gh fifteem domt libe here amymore

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2011, 09:03:43 AM »
gh fifteem.

before you say pick ome drug for buildimg ur size amd focus om dose. Cam be test. Or deca. Or dbol. Or test deca. Test dbol. Deca dbol. Either or all three. But most important focus om dose. These r ur words.

so I wemt deca dbol route for mo side effects.

plam is to go up to three grams deca. At ome amd a half grams atm. Ibe meber seem amyome use more tham a gram rly. But you habe said urself ur biggest was om deca amd eq.

so would you thimk three or four grams deca is a good game plam for size. With ome humdred maybe up to two humdred dbol a day. Simce itts more about dose.

I am gaimimg great. But I am mot stayimg at lower doses for lomg simce my body is kimda use t aroumd ome gram . Abit ober ome gram. So gaims armt a shock to my body simce like you said more drugs is what gets you the more size. Of course with food amd traimimg.

I meam this is my plam regardless.  Just womderimg what you thimk abou higher doses of deca

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2011, 09:03:48 AM »
I agreed with your post until the bold part. My liver was in excellent shape partying 3 nights per week throughout college and after. Alcohol isn't bad for your liver unless you have like 7-10 drinks daily. Another point I can prove through bloodwork

I'm mot sayimg ull get liber camcer doimg that. But was sayimg. What's worse. Drimkimg om weekemds or takimg orals all week. I thimk the drimkimg. Seeimg people drimk all weekemd till they puke doesmt look healthly om the body looks like its causimg more damage tham amy oral.

obiously omly a study would probe it lol. But like you said you stop orals ur liber goes back to mormal. Meam while my dad has liber camcer from booze mow amd mother really bad chirosis amd fatty liber. Agaim booze.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2011, 09:06:43 AM »
[img]

lol you keep postimg it. It looks old. I thimk I'm to youmg to get the joke. I meam its probably a retard that talks fummy or alike.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2011, 09:22:47 AM »
lol you keep postimg it. It looks old. I thimk I'm to youmg to get the joke. I meam its probably a retard that talks fummy or alike.
You`re too young dude.  :(

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: December 26, 2011, 09:23:10 AM »

You're the only poster on this board who I listen to and actually respect cuz unlike the rest of these gimmicks and morons you have a good build which means you actually practice what you preach. Like reading your insights!

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: December 26, 2011, 09:53:46 AM »
I'm mot sayimg ull get liber camcer doimg that. But was sayimg. What's worse. Drimkimg om weekemds or takimg orals all week. I thimk the drimkimg. Seeimg people drimk all weekemd till they puke doesmt look healthly om the body looks like its causimg more damage tham amy oral.

obiously omly a study would probe it lol. But like you said you stop orals ur liber goes back to mormal. Meam while my dad has liber camcer from booze mow amd mother really bad chirosis amd fatty liber. Agaim booze.

No, that is factually incorrect. I have proof, you don't

Sorry to hear about your parents. It is impossible for me to say how it happened since I don't know how much they drink and whether either of them has some type of genetic condition

You're the only poster on this board who I listen to and actually respect cuz unlike the rest of these gimmicks and morons you have a good build which means you actually practice what you preach. Like reading your insights!

I liked X-Pac a lot in his DX days. He was a huge fan favorite too until they turned him heel, which turned out to be the downfall of his career.  ;D

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #58 on: December 26, 2011, 10:51:11 AM »
NO, OP. NO.

SOME ORALS IS OKAY, BUT THE BASE OF THE GAME IS TREN.

IF YOU WANNA GET SUPER BIG USE HIGH DOSES OF HIGH QUALITY GEAR WITH HIGH DOSES OF HIGH QUALITY GH.

STRANGERS/NORDICS TREN 1 GRAM A WEEK
STRANGERS/NORDICS EQ 1 GRAM A WEEK
STRANGERS/NORDICS TEST 300MG A WEEK
STRANGER/NORDICS NPP 700MG A WEEK
KIGTROPINA 12-15IU ED.

GET BIG.

This!
But we need clarify that this is for the bigger guys, thar are already 225 atleast at 6% going for 250 6%. Guys 200-225 and smaller ones 175-200 both at 6% need lower doses. Something like this:

175 going for 200 6%
TREN ACE - 50 MG ED / 350 MG WEEK
EQ - 350 MG WEEK
TEST.PROP - 50 MG EOD / 150 MG-200 WEEK (MON-WED-FRI-SUN / TUE-THU-SAT)
NPP - 50 MG EOD / 150-200 WEEK
GH - 3-5 IU ED
INSULINA NO NEED

200-225 6%
TREN ACE - 100 MG ED / 700 MG WEEK
EQ - 700 MG WEEK
TEST.PROP - 75 MG EOD / 225-300 WEEK
NPP - 75 MG EOD / 225-300 WEEK
GH - 6-10 IU ED
INSULIN - 10 IU POSTWORKOUT WITH 100 FAST CARBS

225-250 6%
TREN ACE - 150 MG ED / 1050 MG WEEK
EQ - 1050 MG WEEK
TEST.PROP - 100 MG EOD / 300-400 MG WEEK
NPP - 100 MG EOD / 300-400 MG WEEK
GH 10-15 IU ED
INSULIN - 20-30 IU ED (CLOSER TO 225 USE 20 IU, CLOSER TO 250 USE 30 IU)

Alot of big guys I now do more insulin...they grow...but not good muscle...this is low insulin protocol...maybe this need adjustement from gh15 but the meaning of this post is that the smaller guys should not do pro like cycles. Then can use pro gear though! Hope this helps!

MIRAGETROPIN

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #59 on: December 26, 2011, 10:55:36 AM »
This!
But we need clarify that this is for the bigger guys, thar are already 225 atleast at 6% going for 250 6%. Guys 200-225 and smaller ones 175-200 both at 6% need lower doses. Something like this:

175 going for 200 6%
TREN ACE - 50 MG ED / 350 MG WEEK
EQ - 350 MG WEEK
TEST.PROP - 50 MG EOD / 150 MG-200 WEEK (MON-WED-FRI-SUN / TUE-THU-SAT)
NPP - 50 MG EOD / 150-200 WEEK
GH - 3-5 IU ED
INSULINA NO NEED

200-225 6%
EQ - 700 MG WEEK
GH - 6-10 IU ED

225-250 6%
TREN ACE - 150 MG ED / 1050 MG WEEK
EQ - 1050 MG WEEK
TEST.PROP - 100 MG EOD / 300-400 MG WEEK
NPP - 100 MG EOD / 300-400 MG WEEK
GH 10-15 IU ED
INSULIN - 20-30 IU ED (CLOSER TO 225 USE 20 IU, CLOSER TO 250 USE 30 IU)

Alot of big guys I now do more insulin...they grow...but not good muscle...this is low insulin protocol...maybe this need adjustement from gh15 but the meaning of this post is that the smaller guys should not do pro like cycles. Then can use pro gear though! Hope this helps!

i like it ,, it need adjustment but it is very good,, good pupil,, very good  ingenral...really impresive posting

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2011, 11:30:18 AM »
i like it ,, it need adjustment but it is very good,, good pupil,, very good  ingenral...really impresive posting

gh15 approved

I thought this stuff was "controlled substance" or does everyone live outside the USA?

When the doctor had thought of giving me some HRT gel stuff he said I would have to sign for it because it was a "controlled substance".  I was and still am too afraid (my levels are as small as me  ;D) to take that stuff and have medical problems that now prevent me from such therapies. 

I envy big and even normal sized people.    :-\

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2011, 11:38:15 AM »
I thought this stuff was "controlled substance" or does everyone live outside the USA?

When the doctor had thought of giving me some HRT gel stuff he said I would have to sign for it because it was a "controlled substance".  I was and still am too afraid (my levels are as small as me  ;D) to take that stuff and have medical problems that now prevent me from such therapies. 

You have a losers mentality
Thunderdome approved

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: December 26, 2011, 11:45:54 AM »
You have a losers mentality
How so. And refrain from some monosyllabic diatribe.  Expound upon this as you would any favorite subject of which you have knowledge.   Please... 

Thank you!

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #63 on: December 26, 2011, 11:47:03 AM »
How so. And refrain from some monosyllabic diatribe.  Expound upon this as you would any favorite subject of which you have knowledge.   Please... 

Thank you!

Fuck that noise ::)
Thunderdome approved

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 26, 2011, 11:55:51 AM »
There is a new language in town: Getbighish!

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: December 26, 2011, 03:25:00 PM »
Fuck that noise ::)

Wowser... You certainly taught me a lesson -  Never try and communicate with a butt monkey.

Run along before I taunt you with words that do not appear in the  pathetic fro'baby, ghettoized lexicon of your species. 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #66 on: December 26, 2011, 04:16:54 PM »
My gym is full of guys on juice and almost everyone of them will tell you that their blood work is fine. However, 99% of them are lying sacks of shit and don't have medical insurance and or money to get blood tests done. There out every weekend getting all banged up on pills and booze yet claim their blood work is fine. Epic Lolz

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: December 26, 2011, 04:22:46 PM »
Wowser... You certainly taught me a lesson -  Never try and communicate with a butt monkey.

Run along before I taunt you with words that do not appear in the  pathetic fro'baby, ghettoized lexicon of your species. 

You try far too hard.

FTN.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: December 26, 2011, 04:58:41 PM »
illiterate fuck. drunk or stupid, which is it?

or brokem keys.

sick of this mew techmology really. Gf had same phome wemt through three first year. Switch to a blackberry amd stupid thimg shuts off om odd youtube bids. Amd tham ramdoly freezes too.

my gfs phome. She dropped it om a carpet soft carpet maybe few feet im her hamd. Amd bam the touch screem wasmt workimg.

such a piss off.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: December 26, 2011, 06:35:34 PM »

200-225 6%
EQ - 700 MG WEEK
GH - 6-10 IU ED

I am 225lbs 6% and use much less than this. all i need is 70mg prop ed, 80mg tren ed, and 5iu hgh ed. What height are you considering here? you never mentioned it

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: December 26, 2011, 06:39:16 PM »
I am 225lbs 6% and use much less than this. all i need is 70mg prop ed, 80mg tren ed, and 5iu hgh ed. What height are you considering here? you never mentioned it

are you sic foot. Sic foot ome btw

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #71 on: December 26, 2011, 09:58:31 PM »
average bb height 5.10ish same as gh15 uses...itīs not written in stone i have been 225 and used lower than this...but i could improve alot at the same weight from doing it this way...
MIRAGETROPIN

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 26, 2011, 10:09:30 PM »
I ecplaim this so mamy times lol.
split water om my phome my keys are messed. I keep debatomg a mew phome but I lobe this ome. Its like half black berry half iphome. Free apps. Got a keyboard but its mot side ways so its like iphome touch screem amd so om. Amd cam use emulators for old smes games or game boy games etc.

I loe this phome. I'm om the imtermet for hours om it.

rly till you lose the key that looks like a half m. You domt realize how much you use it lol.
Are you attempting to explain that the bunch of gibberish in your posts is all because your phone is broken? If that were true and you still "lobe" it so much, you must be nuts. You do realize that what you post is next to impossible to comprehend, don't you?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 26, 2011, 10:28:07 PM »

I am on HRT. I live in the U.S. I inject 150 mg testosterone cypionate weekly. Like with any prescription, one must sign for it when it is picked up from the pharmacy.

Everyone reacts differently to medications. This is why it is best to be under a doctor's care where you do regular lab work and are monitored. I was on d-bol at sixteen years of age, prescribed by our family doctor. Over the course of my lifetime, I have done a little less than half a dozen cycles of d-bol with no side affects. However, the dosage was considerably lower than what folks talk about using here. A friend of mine also took d-bol. His liver enzymes were immediately messed up.

One good thing about the liver is that it can take a fair amount of abuse and come back fine. It is the one organ in our body which can heal itself. However, too much abuse and you've got cirrhosis or liver cancer. Unfortunately, one cannot live without their liver.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: December 26, 2011, 10:50:29 PM »
Liver toxicity is greatly exaggerated. I took superdrol at 30mg for 3 weeks and my liver was over 3x the normal range for both ast and alt. 3 weeks later, both were back in the normal range. As long as you aren't on for a really long time at a high dose, all you need to do is come off and your liver will be good as new. I have blood work to prove this point

weird...steroid tolerance msut be genetic

I ran h-drol + sdrol for 10 weeks ( 6 -6 with 2 weeks in mid hdrol cycle off, sdrol begin).  Liver values were spotless when i got tested at ER. Had a shitton of schoolwork toward the end of semester so I popped ritalin and basically forgot to eat food for 1-2 days. Boom fever.
all drugs - TPPIIP