Author Topic: when using only steroids is abusing orals the way to get biggest?  (Read 25335 times)

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
Re: when using only steroids is abusing orals the way to get biggest?
« Reply #75 on: December 27, 2011, 05:47:42 AM »
weird...steroid tolerance msut be genetic

I ran h-drol + sdrol for 10 weeks ( 6 -6 with 2 weeks in mid hdrol cycle off, sdrol begin).  Liver values were spotless when i got tested at ER. Had a shitton of schoolwork toward the end of semester so I popped ritalin and basically forgot to eat food for 1-2 days. Boom fever.
yes it is....
i have ran test very very high when i was younger.... never gyno, never hair that fel out.... never any problems. i took 2 sustanons a day at that time... all i got was bloofy lol!
also dbol at 100 mg a day , never any problems..
i knew dudes that got gyno from only looking at a test filled vial! lol!

but i feel like shit on eq..... lol.. go figure....
Be Happy,
Optimus

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: December 27, 2011, 09:02:53 AM »

I ran h-drol + sdrol for 10 weeks ( 6 -6 with 2 weeks in mid hdrol cycle off, sdrol begin).  Liver values were spotless when i got tested at ER. Had a shitton of schoolwork toward the end of semester so I popped ritalin and basically forgot to eat food for 1-2 days. Boom fever.

wait you had bloods done DURING that? There is no way they could have been spotless. How much sdrol did you run? I had a bloody nose as 20 days and had to stop. Best gains of my life in 20 days though

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 27, 2011, 09:20:00 AM »
Lyquids created a new language!

Getbiglish

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: December 27, 2011, 09:27:42 AM »
ive been taking dbol for 6 weeks @40mg and was planning on stopping this week but ive heard of ppl goin upwards of 100mg for as long as 10 weeks, sometimes even 12.

i would like to hear from more of the experienced oral users...also SD users are hardcore too...

40mg a day is nominal. You can make gains on it for sure, if you eat well and train hard. But don't be afraid to up it to 80-100mg a day - no problem at all.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: December 27, 2011, 09:42:16 AM »

ya same mam. I'm always fuckim fime too.

my doc does toms of shit liber. Blood. Kdimeys creatime test lebels I camt ebem mame all the shit he does. He does a huge oberall check om like eberythimg  I domt ebem kmo what the half the shit is he checks for lol.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #80 on: December 27, 2011, 09:59:38 AM »

too bad a new one didnt make the cut on your xmas list

LMAO hahahahah

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #81 on: December 27, 2011, 10:29:41 AM »
OP- I think this is a very good question, most of the best,really big bodybuilders before the GH era abused the fuck out of orals. Gh15 takes about igf levels hgh makes in the liver, well orals do this as well through you guessed it (the liver)....,, actually orals increase igf levels more so than injectable steroids for the first 3-4 weeks of use, than at that point it stops going backward and igf levels decline, another reason you dont get shit out of orals past a couple week mark. 3-4 weeks for me....

Of course orals do  not do this to the degree HGH does, nowhere close :D ..., I dont think any bodybuilder who doesnt use hgh and relies on plain old steroids, will ever reach their full potential without orals. I dont think Menzer,vic richards,arnold, all those guys would have been as large as they were, without using lots of orals. disgusted said orals were used alot more back then than today's guys.

I recall reading a study on adult rats that in rats, who had their pituaitary removed Dianabol had little anabolic effect. It's very possible that one reason why dbol works so well in the real world, and doesnt look like a great drug on paper is because of how dramatically it increases growth hormone levels.  No mystery when you take a  23 year old guy and put 15iu of HGH in him,  his body goes fucking nuts with the shit.    
l

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: December 27, 2011, 10:45:06 AM »
I thought this stuff was "controlled substance" or does everyone live outside the USA?

When the doctor had thought of giving me some HRT gel stuff he said I would have to sign for it because it was a "controlled substance".  I was and still am too afraid (my levels are as small as me  ;D) to take that stuff and have medical problems that now prevent me from such therapies.  

I envy big and even normal sized people.    :-\

before they were ratted out, there were some florida based HRT clinics scripting a gram a week, anadrol, var, winny etc to patients. All human grade, all ridiculously expensive but all technically legal until the DEA got involved.

the government hates you having TRT and the laws are getting stricter. I've even heard from my HRT clinic that half the US producers of HGH will be shutting down production in 2012 because of insurance not wanting to pay (good news for the chinese fakers)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: December 27, 2011, 10:51:14 AM »
wait you had bloods done DURING that? There is no way they could have been spotless. How much sdrol did you run? I had a bloody nose as 20 days and had to stop. Best gains of my life in 20 days though

Yea, I was worried because I was expecting liver values to be all over the place and doc to freak out. I ran sdrol at 30mg but both AST and ALT were within the normal ranges.
all drugs - TPPIIP

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: December 27, 2011, 12:15:10 PM »
Yea, I was worried because I was expecting liver values to be all over the place and doc to freak out. I ran sdrol at 30mg but both AST and ALT were within the normal ranges.

you sure they werent bunk? thats crazy

Swlabr

« Reply #85 on: December 27, 2011, 12:17:35 PM »
gonna...buy...some...sdr ol....anadrol...and...ha lo...soon...

judging...by...what's...been...said...I...sh ouldn't...run...all...three... together...?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: December 27, 2011, 12:19:38 PM »
are you sic foot. Sic foot ome btw

no 5'10

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #87 on: December 27, 2011, 12:33:20 PM »
I am on HRT. I live in the U.S. I inject 150 mg testosterone cypionate weekly. Like with any prescription, one must sign for it when it is picked up from the pharmacy.

Everyone reacts differently to medications. This is why it is best to be under a doctor's care where you do regular lab work and are monitored. I was on d-bol at sixteen years of age, prescribed by our family doctor. Over the course of my lifetime, I have done a little less than half a dozen cycles of d-bol with no side affects. However, the dosage was considerably lower than what folks talk about using here. A friend of mine also took d-bol. His liver enzymes were immediately messed up.

One good thing about the liver is that it can take a fair amount of abuse and come back fine. It is the one organ in our body which can heal itself. However, too much abuse and you've got cirrhosis or liver cancer. Unfortunately, one cannot live without their liver.

one thing I always wondered, how does the liver heal itself when you come off orals and continue to run high doses of injectables? Like if I ran 1.5 grams of test and a gram of deca year round, with dbol 6 weeks on 6 weeks off, would the liver really heal itself on 2 grams of injectabls a week? I know test and deca are not liver toxic per say, but is it really gonna allow you to recover as if you were to go off cold turkey like literature reccomends? not "crusing"
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #88 on: December 27, 2011, 12:36:04 PM »
gonna...buy...some...sdrol....anadrol...and...halo...soon...

judging...by...what's...been...said...I...sh ouldn't...run...all...three... together...?

your a young guy, get some dbol and get thick my man, it will get you big full and round all by itself.
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #89 on: December 27, 2011, 12:48:13 PM »
your a young guy, get some dbol and get thick my man, it will get you big full and round all by itself.

dianabol by itself will only work if lean lean fella,, any other wsy you become bloof ball and just dnt look like bodybuild,, anadrola is a much much better hormone for what you fellas looking for ,, especialy the fellas on hgh and especialy the fellsas in the singles

first thing you shoudl hear on anadrol is ...you are tight! then the second thing wil be ...i can relly see you are low bodyfat ...then the third thing you will hear on anadrol is that you are thick eventhough tight....and the forth thing you will hear is the sentence...IT LOOKS NICE,, you look very nice

this is the power of anadrol on a single digit bodybuild

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #90 on: December 27, 2011, 12:50:01 PM »
there wil be fifth thing you wil hear on anadrola but this is only if gh in blood and primed right...

you will hear the sentence,,

you look like a  freak and or do not get too freaky on us,, this is comon sentence reseve to bodybuild on anadrola added to hgh

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Swlabr

« Reply #91 on: December 27, 2011, 12:52:23 PM »

yeah...as...gh15...wrote ...i'm...scared...of...being. ..bloofy...that's...why...I'm...thinking...about...s drol...and...anadrol...

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: December 27, 2011, 12:56:23 PM »
you sure they werent bunk? thats crazy

Beastdrol (mr supps) was the clone I used and I am sure it wasn't bunk. Squat went from 315 for 3-4 reps to 365lbs for 3-4 reps. Gained about 30lbs, 10 lbs waterweight, 5lbs fat, 15 muscle.
all drugs - TPPIIP

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #93 on: December 27, 2011, 06:13:51 PM »
yeah...as...gh15...wrote...i'm...scared...of...being. ..bloofy...that's...why...I'm...thinking...about...s drol...and...anadrol...
you get big and full from hgh.... 3d look...
dbol , high test, anadrol... without hgh in your blood will result in bloofy beyond repair BRR!
done it been there..
use test prop start at 50 mg eod.
eq 600-900 mg a week.
tren 150 mg eod.
you will get a nice lean physique that way
Be Happy,
Optimus

Swlabr

« Reply #94 on: December 27, 2011, 06:18:26 PM »
you get big and full from hgh.... 3d look...
dbol , high test, anadrol... without hgh in your blood will result in bloofy beyond repair BRR!
done it been there..
use test prop start at 50 mg eod.
eq 600-900 mg a week.
tren 150 mg eod.
you will get a nice lean physique that way

lol...that's...exactly...what...I'm...running...except...i t's...tren...at...100...mg ...EOD...will...be...bum ping...it...up...once... I...order...more...

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: December 27, 2011, 06:31:00 PM »
100 mg dbol/day? powerlifets on olm saying they couldnt take the pumps on 40 mg of nordic's dbol, had to cut down to 25

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #96 on: December 27, 2011, 06:36:21 PM »
100 mg dbol/day? powerlifets on olm saying they couldnt take the pumps on 40 mg of nordic's dbol, had to cut down to 25
well... they lie! lol..... ;D
25 mg of dbol is nothing.... really...
Be Happy,
Optimus

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: December 27, 2011, 07:12:25 PM »
yeah probably lol

DorianGrey

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: December 27, 2011, 07:19:28 PM »
im goin to bump the dbol to 60mg ...lets see how it goes...ill keep ya posted...

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #99 on: December 27, 2011, 07:26:17 PM »
im goin to bump the dbol to 60mg ...lets see how it goes...ill keep ya posted...
are you sure? your liver might melt... :o :o :o

seriously, what else are you using bro?
just dbol....???
if so, stop!
orals are to complement a cycle of injectables... they suck as a stand alone....
Be Happy,
Optimus