Author Topic: Holiday drama  (Read 5230 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Holiday drama
« on: December 25, 2011, 06:01:33 PM »
Who has ever had a very drama filled Christmas or Holiday Day  ???
R

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Holiday drama
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 07:49:09 PM »
LOL its not a Holiday without an argument with my family...

It all ends well but my mom and brother are both so much alike and both hard headed and do not want to take advice from anyone that they cant be in the same room for 10 mins without arguing about something.

Not really drama though but yea

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2011, 10:37:52 PM »

My family is one of the 90% dysfunctional families...the other 10% are the ones in denial.

newmom

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2011, 11:39:43 AM »
no I don't really have to deal with that unless I go to my cousins in Boston and I avoid that at all costs.

Nice and quiet holiday

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2011, 11:41:12 AM »
my house is pretty sane.  I do have one sister that can be a handful though

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2011, 01:38:39 PM »
Oh, yes, drama...

The Adventure.

Christmas, 1976.  I was seven.  Most years in Virginia, it would be too cold to go play outside on Christmas, but in 1976 it was pretty nice that day.  We were all gathered at my grandparents' house...Grandaddy, Granny, their six kids and spouses, and (at the time) 11 of us grandchildren.  Two of my older cousins, Ronnie and David, decided they would go out on an "adventure."  They put on their jackets and prepared to go.

Naturally, a lot of the younger kids wanted to go on an "adventure" too.  David and Ronnie told them to buzz off.  So of course, most of them went screaming to the nearest adult they could find and tearfully lobbied that David and Ronnie be compelled to let them have an "adventure" as well.

During the heated discussion, my Aunt Darlene (Ronnie's mother) singled ME out, pointed her fat, cream-filled finger in MY face, and yelled, "Sometimes big kids want to be with kids their own age!"  It was her other son Michael (Ronnie's younger brother...three months younger than I) who was screaming and crying the loudest.  I wasn't even interested in going, and I hadn't said a word about it!!

The decision was made that David and Ronnie could go on their "adventure" alone.  Once that was announced, most of the smaller kids threw fits and then cried themselves to sleep.  I sat on the couch between my daddy and my grandaddy and watched football. 

About an hour later, Grandaddy's neighbor came to the door and was dragging David and Ronnie forcefully benind him.  It turned out that their "adventure" had been to go stomp on this guy's outdoor Christmas lights. 

David's parents, to their credit, could see that David was guilty, and they spanked him right there in front of God and everybody.  Aunt Darlene, however, actually said that she needed "proof" even though David's tearful confession as he got his beating implicated Ronnie.

It turns out that Grandaddy's neighbor had gotten one of those Polaroid "Instamatic" cameras for Christmas, and among his first pictures was one of David and Ronnie stomping on his outdoor Christmas lights.  He handed the picture to Aunt Darlene.  Grandaddy was looking over her shoulder. 

Everyone looked at Aunt Darlene.  She shouted, "Well, I don't believe in physical discipline!"  Grandaddy then said, "Well, I do," and he took Ronnie to the back porch and administered the beating of a lifetime.

The End.

~

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2011, 11:49:05 PM »
Only when my sister in law is involved.
Otherwise no issues

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2011, 06:09:24 PM »
Everyone looked at Aunt Darlene.  She shouted, "Well, I don't believe in physical discipline!"  Grandaddy then said, "Well, I do," and he took Ronnie to the back porch and administered the beating of a lifetime.

Good story, THANK YOU!

8)

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2011, 02:32:28 PM »
Good story, THANK YOU!

8)

Glad you enjoyed it.  My granddad had a way about cutting through crap.  He would have made a great GetBigger.
~

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2012, 05:39:39 PM »
"I got a lotta problems with you people"
 ;D
:

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2012, 08:45:20 PM »
I count my blessings, my family all get on really well. There may be drama other times but not at the holidays.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2012, 07:31:12 AM »
There is always drama at the Mugus's  >:(
X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2012, 02:22:56 AM »
Glad you enjoyed it.  My granddad had a way about cutting through crap.  He would have made a great GetBigger.

My grandfather would too!  It amazes me how different those old guys were. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2012, 02:07:25 PM »
hi,, this is my yearly posting in your boarding,, the hottest females of the bb world are IN the thunderdome
thanks you ,,
godbless
goodnight
: )

gh15 approved

fallen angel

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2012, 07:25:23 AM »
hi,, this is my yearly posting in your boarding,, the hottest females of the bb world are IN the thunderdome
thanks you ,,
godbless
goodnight

gh15 approved

What a nice post  ;D
R

w8m8

« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2012, 04:15:49 AM »
thanks you ,,
godbless
goodnight

gh15 approved

What a nice post  ;D

Thank you gh15

God bless :)