Author Topic: Mexico -vs- North Korea --> Which is dangerous?  (Read 5197 times)

NeilGM

• Getbig III
Re: Mexico -vs- North Korea --> Which is dangerous?
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2011, 05:38:51 AM »
Im sure the US military would just love for an excuse to carpet bomb north korea with nukes, they not set any off on people in years ha

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2011, 06:19:38 AM »
These guys don't look Korean.... ???

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2011, 06:22:55 AM »

They are undercover Korean agents.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2011, 09:57:04 AM »
lol@ only 11 million illegal mexicans in the US, quadruple that number easily and you've got the REAL number, shit i'll bet theres 7 million in California alone.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Re: Mexico -vs- North Korea
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2011, 10:06:24 AM »
Not opposed at all pulling our troops out of Korea but perhaps it's time that the USA consider going back to its traditional immigration policy of "if you have no communicable diseases and you're not retarded, then you're welcome to our country." American farmers in areas where immigration laws are strictly enforced are pushed to the brink of bankruptcy because they rely on large amounts of unskilled labor - something that America doesn't really produce.

only if we return to our traditional policy of no welfare, EBT, section 8, free schools or medical.

the US needs phD's from india or china to come develop new tech and production methods a LOT more than it needs Miguel to come mow lawns and have 5 kids that cost his state $100k+ a year to look after

I would gladly pay a dollar extra on my salads if it meant kicking out every illegal and paying a living wage to US citizens (somehow we managed to have enough people working on farms up until they opened the borders and started paying slave wages)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2011, 11:03:15 AM »

haha seeing those faces you can only conclude they have had a wonderfull time there.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Re: Mexico -vs- North Korea
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2011, 04:05:46 PM »
yes
Riddle me this, where does Mexico get its gun from?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2011, 04:14:55 PM »
well i personally dont like mexicans.. and i dated this one korean girl.. well she was mixed with korean and black.. fine as shit.. but i digress
i really dont like mexicans.. so north korea wins.