Author Topic: Mexico -vs- North Korea --> Which is dangerous?  (Read 5196 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Mexico -vs- North Korea --> Which is dangerous?
« on: December 25, 2011, 11:07:12 PM »
Mexico                                                                North Korea

10 million+ illegal aliens in US                               Maybe 30 illegal aliens in US

500,000+ Mexicans in US prisons                          Maybe 10 NK's in US prisons

Shipping 100's of tons of drugs into US yearly        Zero drugs shipped to the US

Have taken millions of jobs from US citizens           Have taken perhaps 10 jobs from US citizens

A Mexican guy stole my bicycle                              No North Korean guys have stolen anything from me          

I say we take the 25,000 US soldiers off the North Korea/South Korea border and place them along the US/Mexico border.
a

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
Re: Mexico -vs- North Korea
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 11:26:54 PM »
Not opposed at all pulling our troops out of Korea but perhaps it's time that the USA consider going back to its traditional immigration policy of "if you have no communicable diseases and you're not retarded, then you're welcome to our country." American farmers in areas where immigration laws are strictly enforced are pushed to the brink of bankruptcy because they rely on large amounts of unskilled labor - something that America doesn't really produce.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2011, 11:30:54 PM »
Mexico                                                                North Korea

10 million illegal aliens in US                                Maybe 30 illegal aliens in US

500,000+ Mexicans in US prisons                          Maybe 10 NK's in US prisons

Shipping 100's of tons of drugs into US yearly        Zero drugs shipped to the US

Have taken millions of jobs from US citizens           Have taken perhaps 10 jobs from US citizens

I say we take the 25,000 US soldiers off the North Korea/South Korea border and place them along the US/Mexico border.

did this thread come from pondering my thread ;D
i agree and so do 1000's of other americans something needs to be done. look at the difference in size of th n korean border compared to the mex border yet we have around 1200 troops on our mex border..makes no sense
irongearco.com

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2011, 11:37:15 PM »

10 million illegal aliens in US                                Maybe 30 illegal aliens in US

You know better than all the US Secretary of Defenses of the last 50 years combine.  You deserve the Presidential Medal of Freedom for your groundbreaking logic in International Diplomacy. ::)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2011, 11:54:22 PM »
The Obama Administration has made deporting illegal immigrants a top priority.

The administration has deported more illegal immigrants than any other administration in US history.

http://www.npr.org/2011/12/25/143953398/with-new-strategy-record-numbers-deported?ps=cprs

With New Strategy, Record Number Of Deportations

2011 was a record year for deportations. During the last federal fiscal year, 396,000 people were removed from the U.S., mostly sent to Latin America.

John Morton heads Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), the agency that identifies people inside the country illegally and prosecutes them.

"We set out to have a year of smart immigration enforcement, and we did just that," he says.

That "smart immigration enforcement" is the biggest policy change all year. Instead of prosecuting everyone, the Obama administration ordered ICE prosecutors to concentrate on removing criminals.

"In a world of limited resources, we ought to be focusing our immigration officers and agents on people who are not only here unlawfully but committing crimes in the communities in which they live," Morton says.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2011, 12:04:22 AM »

The administration has deported more illegal immigrants than any other administration in US history.

http://www.npr.org/2011/12/25/143953398/with-new-strategy-record-numbers-deported?ps=cprs

2011 was a record year for deportations. During the last federal fiscal year, 396,000 people were removed from the U.S., mostly sent to Latin America.

John Morton heads Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), the agency that identifies people inside the country illegally and prosecutes them.

"We set out to have a year of smart immigration enforcement, and we did just that," he says.

That "smart immigration enforcement" is the biggest policy change all year. Instead of prosecuting everyone, the Obama administration ordered ICE prosecutors to concentrate on removing criminals.

"In a world of limited resources, we ought to be focusing our immigration officers and agents on people who are not only here unlawfully but committing crimes in the communities in which they live," Morton says.

Free Victor Martinez!

:)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2011, 03:56:47 AM »
Grim times for Mr. Martinez.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2011, 04:06:26 AM »
Grim times for Mr. Martinez.

By now, Victor could easily find a needle in a haystack. So I say keep him in, America needs his skills.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2011, 04:15:44 AM »
average day after xmas in mexico lol

you think hes dead?

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2011, 04:19:03 AM »
you think hes dead?

I would say hes "on hold"

I wonder where they started?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2011, 05:50:15 AM »

10 million+ illegal aliens in US                               Maybe 30 illegal aliens in US

A Mexican guy stole my bicycle                              No North Korean guys have stolen anything from me         

Chief, it's the nuclear threat that is worrying, not that they'll go steal bikes in the US.

That's why the soldiers are there.

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2011, 06:22:54 AM »
Chief, it's the nuclear threat that is worrying, not that they'll go steal bikes in the US.

That's why the soldiers are there.

I guess the soldiers are catching the nuclear rockets...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2011, 06:50:44 AM »

Those numbers are utter horsehit.     

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2011, 08:01:17 AM »

1st Pic: I think I saw that episode of Robot Chicken

2nd Pic: My favorite Mexican Band.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2011, 08:05:14 AM »

Yes. It's about a time for Mehico to get sum' democracy spread on them, I think.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2011, 09:13:11 AM »
Lol- you all better learn spanish bitches.

Because your wife and kids will.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2011, 09:15:48 AM »
Lol- you all better learn spanish bitches.

Because your wife and kids will.

:'(

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2011, 10:12:57 AM »
Not opposed at all pulling our troops out of Korea but perhaps it's time that the USA consider going back to its traditional immigration policy of "if you have no communicable diseases and you're not retarded, then you're welcome to our country." American farmers in areas where immigration laws are strictly enforced are pushed to the brink of bankruptcy because they rely on large amounts of unskilled labor - something that America doesn't really produce.
You'd be surprised at how many slackers, burn outs, high school dropouts that America produces...

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2011, 10:15:55 AM »
You'd be surprised at how many slackers, burn outs, high school dropouts that America produces...
and 8 dollar an hour jail guards.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2011, 10:34:29 AM »
I'm betting that blade to the nuts hurt  :-X

Yeah the other 29 blades are pretty irrelevant don't you think?   :)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2011, 12:35:57 PM »
let me get this straight.  the us govt opened the borders to let nationalistic mexicans replace Americanized blacks because mexicans were less violent and family oriented.  who the fuck came up with that in the state department?  and stop saying latinos.  them fucks are the grandchildren of native indians (hunters and gatherers) migrating back to north america.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2011, 03:01:11 PM »
The US needs a cheap labor source for largely our agricultural industry.  They were used also for the construction boom(I saw literally armies of Mexicans in the Ft. Myers/Naples area during the housing boom).  Democrats see a potential huge voting bloc that would virtually assure them permanent majorities in the Senate and House as well as the Presidency.  Republicans are no better in this regard when it comes to illegal immigration.  The Central Americans pouring into our borders also help support our huge criminal "justice" industry......private prisons, attorneys, militarized police, etc...Keeping those jails and prisons packed.

Chinese slave-labor produced goods now enter Mexican ports rather than US parts in order to bypass the Unionized Longshoremen.....Fleets of Mexican trucks laden with cheap garbage driven by under-trained and underpaid Mexican drivers share our roads to dump their loads into soulless gray big box stores so hordes of fat overweight Americans can consume the shit.

The US has an empire to maintain.  Every great civilization had large swathes of its populations as nothing more than a slave-class or serfdom.  Hell, in a few cities during the height of the Roman Empire slaves outnumbered citizens.  Today, with the advent of globalization, the populations of China and the sub-contracted populations of Vietnam and Indonesia exist solely to provide Western nations with goods. 

China may rattle its saber and pretend to be an emerging superpower, but with zero innovation and the fact that the US has undetectable Trident submarines lurking off its coast, the US will always remain supreme in the near foreseeable future.

KrAng

• Getbig II
Re: Mexico -vs- North Korea --> Which is dangerous?
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2011, 07:18:37 PM »

A Mexican guy stole my bicycle                              No North Korean guys have stolen anything from me          

No one can leave north Korea so it is hard for them to steal or even arrive in USA...
2nd are you more scared of someone "stealing" your manual labor job or nuclear war?

KrAng

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2011, 07:25:18 PM »

So a Mexican stole your bike and u couldn't stop him?  Sad....

And FYI I live in el paso, north of probably the most dangerous city in world, but yet el paso is one of safest cities in USA... So your theory is flawed

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2011, 05:35:50 AM »
All you people afraid of nuclear war because of North Korea.... lol

Have you guys seen these little video clips on news where Korean's test "launch" their massive "rockets"  ???

I assure you. It looks like one of those self made school projects... you know, the rocket slowly rises for few seconds, then starts to sway, gets even slower... then film is cut.

HAHAHAHAHAH  ;D 8) 8)