Author Topic: Barack Hussein Obama  (Read 3909 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Barack Hussein Obama
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2011, 12:39:17 PM »
Take a look at the two graphs/charts 33 posted.  That about sums it up. 

I don't know how they calculate labor force participation but it seems to have peaked after 8 years of Clinton and started dropping right when Bush got in office

Doesn't seem like those two rounds of Bush tax cuts did any good

Maybe we should just go back to the Clinton era tax rates and see what happens

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2011, 12:42:24 PM »
I don't know how they calculate labor force participation but it seems to have peaked after 8 years of Clinton and started dropping right when Bush got in office

Doesn't seem like those two rounds of Bush tax cuts did any good

Maybe we should just go back to the Clinton era tax rates and see what happens

Fine - can we go back to the same level of Clinton spending per GDP as well?   Lets get rid of obamacare, NCLB, Dodd Frank, Tarp, DHS, and all the other bullshit spending since then. 

Deal?     

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2011, 12:47:25 PM »
Fine - can we go back to the same level of Clinton spending per GDP as well?   Lets get rid of obamacare, NCLB, Dodd Frank, Tarp, DHS, and all the other bullshit spending since then. 
Deal?     

I'd be fine getting rid of Dodd Frank, TARP (kind of hard to "get rid" of that now though) and DHS.

I don't know what NCLB refers too

getting rid of the healthcare legislation would actually raise the deficit so it would be dumb to scrap that

still, we could do all that and you'd still cry like a baby that raising the marginal tax rate 2% is tantamount to a communist takeover

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2011, 12:55:30 PM »

President Obama waved himself into ridicule at the Open Government Partnership Event at the United Nations on September 20, 2011, in New York. During a group photograph of several world leaders, President Obama offered a solitary wave that accidentally covered the face of the president of Mongolia. Next time, just say "cheese." (Photo by Allan Tannenbaum-Pool/Getty Images)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2011, 04:26:29 PM »
Take a look at the two graphs/charts 33 posted.  That about sums it up. 

addresses job losses but job loss is a residual affect of A recession... dude it was 3 years ago and 6 years coming. so....um..... did policies CREATE JOB LOSS...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2011, 04:36:38 PM »
addresses job losses but job loss is a residual affect of A recession... dude it was 3 years ago and 6 years coming. so....um..... did policies CREATE JOB LOSS...

Lol.   Labor force particpation mean anything to you?   There is no job creation whatsoever all while less people are employed.   Do you need it spelled out for you w finger paints? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2011, 04:38:14 PM »

Lol.   Labor force particpation mean anything to you?    There is no job creation whatsoever all while less people are employed.   Do you need it spelled out for you w finger paints? 

looks like that started dropping as soon as Bush took office

I guess those tax cuts didn't do a damn thing for jobs

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2011, 04:43:20 PM »
looks like that started dropping as soon as Bush took office

I guess those tax cuts didn't do a damn thing for jobs

Lol.  Still blaming bush while obama has carried on all the ame policie§ and tacked on even worse ones all by himself.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2011, 05:18:51 PM »
Lol.  Still blaming bush while obama has carried on all the ame policie§ and tacked on even worse ones all by himself.

dude - you're the one who posted the chart and said it was signficant

did you notice it peaked around 2000 and started going down?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2011, 05:27:07 PM »

Those charts address a lot more than job losses:  debt, deficit, unemployment rate, home ownership, government dependency, gas prices, Americans in poverty, etc.  All worse than when he started.  Buck stops with him.