Author Topic: What would you do in this situation?  (Read 45384 times)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: What would you do??..
« Reply #75 on: December 28, 2011, 12:24:37 AM »
i want everyone of you christian or jewish or atheist gbs to imagine himself in this situation and say what would he really do.. not only american gbs but also europeans, austoralians.. whatever.. i know all of you are funny  ::) but let's make it a little bit serious here.. just say the reaction you really expect yourself to take in this situation aside of gb typical sarcastic way:

- would you support the muslim woman??.. to what extent??..
- would you support the seller??.. to what extent??..
- would you just ignore the situation and buy your things and leave??..

I would ask for her phone number....

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #76 on: December 28, 2011, 12:32:19 AM »
I would ask for her phone number....

and you'd probably get it, because the douchebag arabs, bigach, xerxes, bobs and turdneck, are running after white women. 

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: December 28, 2011, 02:12:07 AM »
Whats the REAL agenda with you posting this clip Sherief? stating the obvious its getting alot of mileage in More Racism and hate and it will create alot more long before its done, you have asked the Question what would you do in this case knowing full well the responces you would get would be for the most part full of Negitive Hate and crap, alot of your Threads always end up or have something to do with Religion, Christians, Muslims,s etc etc with the Blatant start of a Debate and whos right and wrong in these Religion's.

Now ill ask you a Question, Lets just say you lived in the U.S in Texas, What would you honestly do if you walked outside around the backyard and saw your Neighbor had a Woman buried up to her head in the ground towel draped over her head while shes crying, screaming, begging for forgiveness while all his Family and "Friends" were standing around "passing sentence" on her, they then Start Throwing rocks @ her head with the intent to kill her....Honestly what would you Do? would you turn a blind eye and say thats HER Problem? would you jump over the Fence and try to stop it? or is it o.k cause thats the "Region" under Sharia law? thats there "Right" to stone a woman to death in a WESTERN country?

Bottom line IMO... Religion in ANY Faith is Incredibly Dangerous and Multiculturalism will NEVER ever work IMO, Religion and "Faith" work in there OWN COUNTRY/ HEARTLAND of ORIGIN, not country's people immigrate too where the Law of THAT COUNTRY is Totally different this will NEVER change imo and will never work...ever, all it creates is Hate, envy, Racism, jealously, mistrust etc etc,  i dont believe in ANY FAITH in ANY RELIGION and thats the truth way too many Problems associated with all where Brainwashing on who's "Superior" in the whole lot of them starts more or less from the Birth of a child.

Ill answer your Question now...I would tell the woman to tell the owner to go fuck himself and then leave.  

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2011, 04:03:53 AM »
LOL!

(i call bullshit on you, btw ;))

Ha ha....smart Guy.

That was so painfully staged I couldn't answer seriously ...in al honesty I don't know what I would do...it would depend on the vibe I got from the people...I know, sounds like a bullshit answer .but I would really have to be there....that was so fake I can't give a real answer.  Because if I was in THAT situation, I would start looking for the cameras   ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #79 on: December 28, 2011, 05:02:33 AM »
Ha ha....smart Guy.

That was so painfully staged I couldn't answer seriously ...in al honesty I don't know what I would do...it would depend on the vibe I got from the people...I know, sounds like a bullshit answer .but I would really have to be there....that was so fake I can't give a real answer.  Because if I was in THAT situation, I would start looking for the cameras   ;D

nope- i understand completely what you are saying.

b

Swlabr

« Reply #80 on: December 28, 2011, 05:06:03 AM »
I'd...hit...it...that...gi rl...is....probably...on e...wild...slut...in...b ed..

hope...this...helped...

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #81 on: December 28, 2011, 05:42:49 AM »

lol, is this serious?

what a bunch of rednecks. "were at war with you people" ::)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2011, 05:45:23 AM »
kind of a different scenario but kind of the same- i was on the island of ko lanta in thailand- its not a very developed place at the time, only had phone lines and electricity for like 6 years before i got there. there was a little convenience store owned by thai people who are just trying to support themselves. i was in there when a wealthy middle aged german couple walked in- i say wealthy cause you could tell from his watch and her jewllery.

the cheap fucking cocksuckers then proceeded to try to barter the thai people down on items in the store that are already vastly underpriced to begin with compared to what you'd find on phuket, a main island. the guy is wearing a 5k rolex and trying to fuck these people out of 30bhat (1$) the whole while they (the germans) were being rude ignorant fucking douchbags, to the point i felt embarassed and upset.

i made a point of walking by them on the way out and saying 'you should be ashamed of yourselves'.

no wonder nobody likes germans.

so yeah, if racsim were involved its going to another level, and someones getting their head cracked. i have no patience or room for that shit.

I have no idea about Thailand but in some middle eastern countries you are supposed to haggle the price, usually about 1/2 of what they are asking. But like I said i dont know, maybe those germans were just greedy c u n t s. 

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #83 on: December 28, 2011, 05:48:09 AM »
I'd...hit...it...that...gi rl...is....probably...on e...wild...slut...in...b ed..

hope...this...helped...

X2.

Even if I was a backwards thinking red neck that agreed with the shop owner, I still would have helped her out in hopes of hittin that.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2011, 06:00:04 AM »
I am with the shop keeper, if she insists on wearing that disgusting head gear then pay the price ! now if she dressed normal then I would back her.
K

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 28, 2011, 06:32:00 AM »
lol, is this serious?

what a bunch of rednecks. "were at war with you people" ::)
We are at war with these people, it's a fact. It 's scary some people like you just still didnt figure that out.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 28, 2011, 07:15:16 AM »
We are at war with these people, it's a fact. It 's scary some people like you just still didnt figure that out.

We're at war with who?  People buying baked goods?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 28, 2011, 07:17:06 AM »

Muslim extremists.  in two countries at the moment

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #88 on: December 28, 2011, 07:28:19 AM »

lol, terrorists dream of people like uberman, they think alike. same mindset.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #89 on: December 28, 2011, 07:35:55 AM »
it being a business i america would have no problem standing up for her, if she was being stoned in Iran , well she is shit out of luck.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 28, 2011, 07:36:25 AM »
lol, terrorists dream of people like uberman, they think alike. same mindset.

I'm actually in agreement .

Even though that was a staged bit, in the real world that's the problem.....the little Muslim girl on line at the bakery could have dynamite strapped to her chest. I've only read in the paper about a hundred times where busy marketplaces were annihilated by suicide bombers

Now I'm not stupid, I realize the chances that she does are slim to none, but it's the same reason you tell your child to never talk to strangers. because you never know...... And that's how they roll, they look like anybody else.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: December 28, 2011, 07:36:34 AM »

He's at war with his cholesterol levels, the fat fuck.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 28, 2011, 07:37:14 AM »
Muslim extremists.  in two countries at the moment

Thank you for clarifying.  I concur.  Americans are at war with Muslim extremists.  When Uberpenis says, "these people", he makes a very broad and undefined statement.  I think the majority of Americans don't support white supremecists, and generally think of them as crazy extremists.  However, Americans don't descriminate against every white guy with a shaved head.  Therefore, why should we descriminate against every Muslim person living in America?  The fact is, most Muslim/Americans do not support Muslim extremists, just like most Americans do not support white supremicists.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: December 28, 2011, 07:38:35 AM »

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 28, 2011, 07:40:34 AM »
I'm actually in agreement .

the little Muslim girl on line at the bakery could have dynamite strapped to her chest.

Any distraught youth wearing a black trench coat could have an assault rifle underneath ready to take out the entire store.  Do we deny them service?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 28, 2011, 07:40:41 AM »
Thank you for clarifying.  I concur.  Americans are at war with Muslim extremists.  When Uberpenis says, "these people", he makes a very broad and undefined statement.  I think the majority of Americans don't support white supremecists, and generally think of them as crazy extremists.  However, Americans don't descriminate against every white guy with a shaved head.  Therefore, why should we descriminate against every Muslim person living in America?  The fact is, most Muslim/Americans do not support Muslim extremists, just like most Americans do not support white supremicists.

Problem is they ain't like the Nazis, they don't wear uniforms. So the girl on line at the bakery could be buying bagels for her terrorist buddies, who are hungry from a busy night of cramming a mininvan full of explosives

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 28, 2011, 07:42:49 AM »
Any distraught youth wearing a black trench coat could have an assault rifle underneath ready to take out the entire store.  Do we deny them service?

Two completely different things, being a distraught youth isn't a religion, and hasn't declared war on us,  but nice try

And the question here is "what would you do?" and I'm saying i can see why someone would be discriminated against....I don't act like that personally

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 28, 2011, 07:49:13 AM »
So the girl on line at the bakery could be buying bagels for her terrorist buddies, who are hungry from a busy night of cramming a mininvan full of explosives

Good point.  I actually just LOLed at the mini van.   :D :D :D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 28, 2011, 07:53:17 AM »
Two completely different things, being a distraught youth isn't a religion, and hasn't declared war on us,  but nice try

And the question here is "what would you do?" and I'm saying i can see why someone would be discriminated against....I don't act like that personally

Anytime one of those nut bag kids shoots up a school, they have declared war.  Muslims have not declared war on the US, only the nut bag Muslim extremists.  The irony of this whole bit is that they staged it in Waco, TX. 

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 28, 2011, 08:00:02 AM »
If you were the owner of the bakery, would you deny this shaved head white boy service based on his appearance?