Author Topic: DIVISION  (Read 1073 times)

whitewidow

DIVISION
« on: December 27, 2011, 12:38:14 AM »
There is no proof divison was busted for anything gear related or arrested at all. division was a broke man who begged sources to give him free gear in exchange for a good review. Division had some sust amps that he bought in bulk and had them for years and kept on talking about them instead of using them. He thought he got the best prices ever but that is not true and who knows if the sust amps were real or he even had them like he said. thats all he talked about though.I know for a fact he hit up lots of sources trying to get free gear in exchange for posting up good feedback. I know he liked pale white gothic women. He would get himself in a bulk deal then have to cancel because he couldn't afford it.he live in some apts in arizona an got all his orders at his residence. I have seen zero proof that he got busted besides word of mouth from people who didn't like him so I cant trust that is what happened. the guy was cheap and begging for freebies gives alot of people your info so he was not hard to find so mayb e he did get in some shit. I dont know. But there is no confirmation from a article that he was busted just word of mouth from people who did not care for him and want to take credit for him getting busted. the guy was a know it all with a physique that didn't back it up. that is all I will say. if he did get buste somebody post some real proof! Not just word of mouth.I dont know why his name is even still up. I DON'T THINK HE IS COMING BACK!

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
Re: DIVISION
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 05:44:04 AM »
Division ripped off getbig members, and was a dealer of bunk gear. He vanished after GH was demanding his address and personal info so who knows.   

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 05:50:01 AM »
Division ripped off getbig members, and was a dealer of bunk gear. He vanished after GH was demanding his address and personal info so who knows.  
Maybe hes sleeps with the fishes then...

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 06:45:33 AM »
proof he ripped off members? wouldnt ron kick him off the mod section

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 10:35:24 PM »
proof he ripped off members? wouldnt ron kick him off the mod section

He definitely ripped off members on this board. That is the main reason my friend resigned from a mod position on this board, because Ron wouldn't ban DIVISION. D also told my friend he was set up with a CD. So who knows what happened to him. I do know he is a scammer because I have been shown the PM's from members.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2011, 05:03:52 PM »
LOL Division,

i remember that guy, he talked alot of shit, then he posted his pics, and boy did he look like shit...he was a fat fuck

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2011, 08:32:03 PM »
$12 amps, lol.
T