Author Topic: Dana White's Mom Tell All..Holy SHIT! (Video)  (Read 4887 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Dana White's Mom Tell All..Holy SHIT! (Video)
« on: December 27, 2011, 09:41:36 AM »
I never liked Dana.  He manages his business with too much emotion and this often results in individual fighters getting fucked over bad.  Miguel Torrez & Marlos Coenen come to mind.

This video is pretty bad, even if you believe just half of what she says.

All that said, you do have to give him props for reviving and unifying MMA.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
w

suckmymuscle

Re: Dana White's Mom Tell All..Holy SHIT! (Video)
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 10:12:56 AM »
I never liked Dana.  He manages his business with too much emotion and this often results in individual fighters getting fucked over bad.  Miguel Torrez & Marlos Coenen come to mind.

This video is pretty bad, even if you believe just half of what she says.

All that said, you do have to give him props for reviving and unifying MMA.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Dana White is a borderline sociopath. Nothing of what she says surprises me and I believe that Dana is capable of doing all the things she says and then some.

But here is the thing...she could be lying to get money from selling her book or to pressure Dana into paying her off to keep her mouth shut. She could be doing this out of revenge because Dana made it big and left her to live in poverty. So take everything she says with a grain of salt. She could be an even worse sociopath than her son.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 10:44:18 AM »
  Dana White is a borderline sociopath. Nothing of what she says surprises me and I believe that Dana is capable of doing all the things she says and then some.

But here is the thing...she could be lying to get money from selling her book or to pressure Dana into paying her off to keep her mouth shut. She could be doing this out of revenge because Dana made it big and left her to live in poverty. So take everything she says with a grain of salt. She could be an even worse sociopath than her son.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

And she has tits the size of watermelons.  Never trust a chick with tits the size of watermelons. 
w

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 04:00:12 PM »
This woman IMHO is an idiot. First off what kind of mom goes on record and says things like that about her son? Even if they are true it is very hard to imagine a mother coming out in the public and saying those things. You'd be hard pressed to find any mother publicly saying things like this about the son she gave birth to. If you don't think this is true call your mom and ask her. Only a hard, cold, conniving, uncaring bitch would write a book and give interviews about things of this nature. This is a woman who goes to any length to get what she wants and when she doesn't get it lashes out. I wonder how many men in her life have ended up on the wrong side of her. Women like this just don't come out and do this. Rest assured someone before has gotten fucked. This is not an isolated instance.

Secondly, she has no idea what steroids are. She herself in another interview states she "has never seen what steroids look like." Kind of hard to accuse some body of something they know nothing about. I love to get into steroid related discussions. I could show her pictures of 25 people and she'd never suspect they take performance enhancing compounds. Half of course would be women.

I won't go into all the Rachelle Leah, Tiger Woods shit but I will say this in closing. Dana White has a helluva case for suing his mother for defamation of character. I called one of my attorneys and he said its cases like these most lawyers not even practicing in that particular law field dream of. Unless he actually gave her permission, mother or not, to say things like that she is openly asking for a lawsuit. If I were her son I'd sue her ass in a heartbeat. If she honestly thinks this is going to "bring her son back" she's delusional.

Dana might be a hard business man and at times a dick but he is the reason the UFC and MMA is around today at the scale it is. This is clearly a case of a mother with a vendetta. You can all say what you want about Dana this and Dana that but IMHO this bitch takes the cake. The sad thing is people are actually going to buy the book and she will prosper.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 12:11:02 PM »
This woman IMHO is an idiot. First off what kind of mom goes on record and says things like that about her son? Even if they are true it is very hard to imagine a mother coming out in the public and saying those things. You'd be hard pressed to find any mother publicly saying things like this about the son she gave birth to. If you don't think this is true call your mom and ask her. Only a hard, cold, conniving, uncaring bitch would write a book and give interviews about things of this nature. This is a woman who goes to any length to get what she wants and when she doesn't get it lashes out. I wonder how many men in her life have ended up on the wrong side of her. Women like this just don't come out and do this. Rest assured someone before has gotten fucked. This is not an isolated instance.

Secondly, she has no idea what steroids are. She herself in another interview states she "has never seen what steroids look like." Kind of hard to accuse some body of something they know nothing about. I love to get into steroid related discussions. I could show her pictures of 25 people and she'd never suspect they take performance enhancing compounds. Half of course would be women.

I won't go into all the Rachelle Leah, Tiger Woods shit but I will say this in closing. Dana White has a helluva case for suing his mother for defamation of character. I called one of my attorneys and he said its cases like these most lawyers not even practicing in that particular law field dream of. Unless he actually gave her permission, mother or not, to say things like that she is openly asking for a lawsuit. If I were her son I'd sue her ass in a heartbeat. If she honestly thinks this is going to "bring her son back" she's delusional.

Dana might be a hard business man and at times a dick but he is the reason the UFC and MMA is around today at the scale it is. This is clearly a case of a mother with a vendetta. You can all say what you want about Dana this and Dana that but IMHO this bitch takes the cake. The sad thing is people are actually going to buy the book and she will prosper.

I see your point.  However, I'm willing to bet that most of what she said is spot on.  First off, there is no doubt in my mind that both Dana and Lorenzo are on the sauce.  NO DOUBT.  But, who really gives a shit about that anyway.  As for the allegations of infidelity and banging ring girls, again not very hard believe at all. 

You're right, if she were lying, Dana could sue the shit out of her.  Makes you wonder why he is not...

And yes, Dana is the reason that we have one dominant MMA organization today, with unified rules and decent income for the fighters.  He gets a big part of the credit for that.  However, it doesn't excuse him from being a despicable human being. 
w

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2012, 09:30:55 PM »
Jeez, talk about a barrel chest. :P