Author Topic: Sumptins Up: Obama removes Mullah Omar’s name from list of most wanted.  (Read 433 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama’s Surrender: FBI removes Mullah Omar’s name from list of most wanted terrorists
Tammy Bruce ^ | 12/27/11 | Tammy

This goes hand-in-hand with Biden’s comments last week that the Taliban aren’t our enemy “per se.” As I mentioned at the time, his remarks weren’t a “gaffe,” they were prepping the way for a complete surrender by our Golfer-in-Chief. Truly, there seems to be nothing Obama and his lackeys won’t do to damage this nation. Outrageous.

The Unites States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has removed the name of Afghan Taliban supreme commander Mullah Muhammad Omar from its list of “most wanted terrorists”.

Earlier, reports about the US establishing contacts with Omar had surfaced. The reports said that the US wanted to bring the Taliban to negotiation table in order to end the conflict in Afghanistan. So far, several claims have been made by the US about negotiations with the Taliban, but Islamabad and Kabul have never been taken into confidence over the much speculated-about talks.

(Excerpt) Read more at tammybruce.com ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Sumptins Up: Obama removes Mullah Omar’s name from list of most wanted.
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 10:36:15 AM »
the taleban outlasted the allied forces in afghanistan just like they outlasted every other foreign military power that has tried this before.

Unless it's a permanent occupation, or an outright 'kill everything' mission, the group being invaded always wins out by outwaiting the invaders.

bush signed the SOFA agreement that the US would leave.  If obama had broken it, 33 would be leading the charge to have obama tried at the hague for war crimes lol.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 10:59:38 AM »
Not good.  I don't trust that man.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 12:42:23 PM »
Not good.  I don't trust that man.
This....
We cant be naive enough to believe that negotiations with them would actually hold up, can we?
We cant be stupid enough to believe that they would actually abide by any agreements met in negotiation, can we?

Jesus I bet we are.....

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 02:55:56 PM »
the taleban outlasted the allied forces in afghanistan just like they outlasted every other foreign military power that has tried this before.

Unless it's a permanent occupation, or an outright 'kill everything' mission, the group being invaded always wins out by outwaiting the invaders.

bush signed the SOFA agreement that the US would leave.  If obama had broken it, 33 would be leading the charge to have obama tried at the hague for war crimes lol.

yep

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2011, 02:57:16 PM »
This....
We cant be naive enough to believe that negotiations with them would actually hold up, can we?
We cant be stupid enough to believe that they would actually abide by any agreements met in negotiation, can we?

Jesus I bet we are.....

of course we aren't that stupid..the negotiations are for history and to save face...there is basically nothing else we can do..point blank

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 12:28:00 AM »
This....

Jesus I bet we are.....

Obama can't do shit to stop the agreement that Bush made.

taleban are crooked and can't be trusted, of couase, you can say that about most govts.

However, they have a chunk of power, population, and a voice in what happens now.  Without mass extremination, there is no way to end them. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2011, 06:22:20 AM »
Obama can't do shit to stop the agreement that Bush made.

taleban are crooked and can't be trusted, of couase, you can say that about most govts.

However, they have a chunk of power, population, and a voice in what happens now.  Without mass extremination, there is no way to end them. 
No one is saying anything about the Bush agreement. Im not judging Obama on pulling the troops out, he had a shitty situation and he did the right thing IMHO, we have to many problems at home to continue funding a war.

My point was this is only about saving face; there is no way negotiations with this people is going to do anything, were just doing them to try and save face rather than it looking like we pulled a full bugout.