Author Topic: Is there such a thing as "overtraining" when juiced to the gills?  (Read 8817 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
The guys from the golden age trained for like 3 hours and managed to build some great physiques. Is this overtraining thing a myth??

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: Is there such a thing as "overtraining" when juiced to the gills?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 11:22:10 AM »
Yes definitely IMO. I always feel run down and lethargic if I train too much

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 11:27:16 AM »
"Underjuicing" is a frightful reality....

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 11:30:13 AM »
When you are juiced to the gills you tend to train harder than normal which does lead to overtraining if you dont monitor it closely! ;)

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 11:34:25 AM »
I have found that certain gear will actually cause me to overtrain.
While on tren at 100mg daily, I can just keep training and training. I make myself leave
after one hour because I could just keep going and going with the volume if I don't
make a conscious decision to leave. I feel fine that day, but wake up the next day
completely beaten down and needing a couple days of recovery if I go overboard.
I'd rather train EOD (mainly for the CNS, no gear helps me much with that) and train
hard and heavy with short rest periods for 50min-1hr and get out of there. That is what
works for me whether on boatloads of gear or not.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2011, 11:37:29 AM »
While on tren at 100mg daily, I can just keep training and training. I make myself leave
after one hour because I could just keep going and going with the volume if I don't
make a conscious decision to leave. I feel fine that day, but wake up the next day
completely beaten down and needing a couple days of recovery if I go overboard
I'd rather train EOD (mainly for the CNS, no gear helps me much with that) and train
hard and heavy with short rest periods for 50min-1hr and get out of there. That is what

Interesting.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2011, 11:47:33 AM »
You should be monitoring yourself as some of you guys already mentioned. However I think there's way too many guys these days that just don't wanna train all. They're relying more and more on just taking more gear and I mean sure bbing is all drugs, but all this gh and slin has its ugly sides.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2011, 11:47:56 AM »
I've said it before, but a trend I've seen is that gear reduces your exercise tolerance. I've seen naturals train
for 3 hours a day, 5-6 days a week, and after starting steroids it's reduced to less than half that... based on feel or instinct or whatever. But they just don't feel like training as much.

Same for me, I can't train as much on steroids.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2011, 11:53:08 AM »
I guess I am strange. When I was natural, I actually had to leave the gym because I just couldn't do anymore.
I would actually get shaky after too many intense sets.
I have been using AAS regularly for 7-8 years I think, and when on the sauce, as I said in my earlier post, I have to make
myself leave because I can go and go and go. This does not pertain to cardio...... tren specifically makes me
feel like dying while doing intense cardio, and I am so happy to leave after the 45min-1hr mark.
I do a ton of cardio for health reasons only. I do not enjoy it, but it is good for my mental and physical health.

I get bloodwork every 4-6 weeks. I will stop everything if something is messed up.

Borracho, are those little bears fighting in your avatar? Any background info on that at all? Looks funny as hell.

madg

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2011, 11:57:55 AM »
i cant stop on tren ..i simply cant

my cns get beat up not muscle

muscle is imortal on trenbolona

Swlabr

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2011, 11:58:48 AM »
is...there...such...a... thing...as..."juiced...to...the...gill s"...is...what...I'm...wondering...

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2011, 12:01:03 PM »
I guess I am strange. When I was natural, I actually had to leave the gym because I just couldn't do anymore.
I would actually get shaky after too many intense sets.
I have been using AAS regularly for 7-8 years I think, and when on the sauce, as I said in my earlier post, I have to make
myself leave because I can go and go and go. This does not pertain to cardio...... tren specifically makes me
feel like dying while doing intense cardio, and I am so happy to leave after the 45min-1hr mark.
I do a ton of cardio for health reasons only. I do not enjoy it, but it is good for my mental and physical health.

I get bloodwork every 4-6 weeks. I will stop everything if something is messed up.

Borracho, are those little bears fighting in your avatar? Any background info on that at all? Looks funny as hell.

i am the exact same, except with the tren effecting my cardio, unless i had just pinned that day my cardio is perfectly fine (but getting any tren droplets into a vein or artery and i'll feel like my lungs and throat are real constricted for hours).

i really don't know how people are saying they could do more when natural as opposed to on gear, it really makes no sense to me. not only is my recovery between sets higher, my CNS recovers so much quicker. i'd have doms for a week after training hard naturally, but with gear, and insulin? i can hit the same muscles groups again within 2 days if i really wanted.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2011, 12:12:45 PM »
Not many pussies today are in fear of overtraining.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2011, 12:15:14 PM »
People on gear don't have to train harder to make more gains than naturals, but they can train harder if they want to...

Swlabr

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2011, 12:16:16 PM »
yeah...when...on...tren. ..i...have...to...force. ..myself...to...leave... the...gym...too...

nowadays...with...the... gh...in...my...blood...i ...stop...working...out. ..after...an...hour...th en...stare...at...myself ...in...the...mirror...f or...30...minutes...
feels...good...man...

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2011, 12:26:24 PM »
A myth if you avoid going all out on every set.
Doesn't matter if juiced or not.
On juice the fried nerves aren't as obvious because you're in an artificial "boom" state.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2011, 12:32:32 PM »
completely beaten down and needing a couple days of recovery if I go overboard.

totally agree. I know what you mean about waking up and feeling drained even on a full night of sleep. It amazes me when people say you can't overtrain. 4 days per week or EOD is the best way to workout for me

personally I like to train tuesday, thursday, sat, and sun...or a different combo depending on my schedule

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2011, 12:50:09 PM »
Ive found that using more hormones will make me more likley to overtrain.with tren and grams of other stuff your strength and intensity is always greater.its an adrenal and cns matter imo.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2011, 12:55:41 PM »
totally agree. I know what you mean about waking up and feeling drained even on a full night of sleep. It amazes me when people say you can't overtrain. 4 days per week or EOD is the best way to workout for me

personally I like to train tuesday, thursday, sat, and sun...or a different combo depending on my schedule

it's probably because you drink 4 days a week. i don't know if you are also taking orals but if you are stressing your liver you will feel lethargic all the time. plus, alcohol intrinsically suppresses your CNS because it's a depressant, which will leave you feeling fatigued regardless. basically take up weed instead, it's better for you :)

anyways, i think overtraining is more a function of how much rest people are getting. i can train with a lot of heavy sets to failure and beyond, and really feel CNS fatigued but after 10 hours of dead sleep i'll feel completely refreshed and ready to go again.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2011, 12:56:31 PM »
Who the fuck sleeps 10 hours ???

Swlabr

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2011, 12:57:03 PM »
Who the fuck sleeps 10 hours ???

slept...12...hours...tod ay...love...HGH...

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2011, 01:00:17 PM »
slept...12...hours...today...love...HGH...

if i was to use gh just for sleeping purposes (plus the added) benefits. What would be the lowest effective dose to knock me down pre-bed?

Boundary Breaker

Swlabr

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2011, 01:01:30 PM »
if i was to use gh just for sleeping purposes (plus the added) benefits. What would be the lowest effective dose to knock me down pre-bed?

3...iu...should...do...t he...trick...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2011, 01:04:12 PM »
I've said it before, but a trend I've seen is that gear reduces your exercise tolerance. I've seen naturals train
for 3 hours a day, 5-6 days a week, and after starting steroids it's reduced to less than half that... based on feel or instinct or whatever. But they just don't feel like training as much.

Same for me, I can't train as much on steroids.
yup

muscles get pumped up and fatigued very quickly when juicing

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2011, 01:04:54 PM »
The bigger you get the less you have to train, over train our body is the biggest mistakes we do, the longer it takes the muscle to recover , so training eod is the way to go.