Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman is in the hospital! (news update)  (Read 67844 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Ronnie Coleman is in the hospital!
« Reply #200 on: December 29, 2011, 02:42:50 PM »
I still would think he is an abomination. 

There is nothing wrong with the male physique my dear child.  Why tarnish something so beautiful as that of a well built man with a beautiful penis by trying to physically morph it into appearing like that of a female body?

Why I have many friends that are transsexuals, I do not necessarily agree with their decision to surgically and chemically alter their bodies to resemble that of women.

I am a fan of men.  I am a fan of cock.  I am GAY.
"1"
You fucking nut! LOL  ;D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #201 on: December 29, 2011, 02:45:22 PM »
I'm going to go on a hunch here and say that he wasn't in the hospital just for "back problems".  

Instead, I am going to wager and say that he instead went in to have some sort of orthopedic surgery and judging by the neck brace he is wearing, I am guessing he had a procedure done to his cervical spine (Probably a decompression).  The brace was probably used to provide immobilization pre/post cervical spine surgery and that gauze pad you see immediately to the right of that brace is probably the entry point as many cervical spine surgeries are approach with an anterior incision.

Also, he has two things on that bed directly next to his hands, one is the call bell/remote control (Which has a button to call in the nurse and a few other buttons to control the TV above him) the other button which is conveniently gripped with his huge left hand is a Grey button that is used to control a PCA (Patient controlled Analgesia) pump.

Typically after minor same day surgeries, there is very little need to have a patient on a PCA pump, as a few narcotics would do the trick.  

My guess is that big Ron has a few spine issues that have recently sent him in for surgical work.

Good luck big sexy!

"1"

outed as a nurse

a gay nurse...

you must have had your share of fun at the hospital, eh? :)

GhostWriter

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #202 on: December 29, 2011, 03:29:19 PM »
The procedure they did is a Anterior Cervical Disectomy and Fusion (ACDF) of C4-C5 C5-C6 and C6-C7.

i am lazy n i don't have time to write up an explanation.  This is the wikipedia explanation of the procedure

Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF) is a surgical procedure to treat nerve root or spinal cord compression by decompressing the spinal cord and nerve roots of the cervical spine in order to stabilize the corresponding vertebrae. This procedure is used when other non-surgical treatments have failed.
Anterior cervical discectomy

The nucleus pulposus (the jelly-like center of the disc) of the herniated disc bulges out through the annulus (surrounding wall) and presses on the nerve root next to it. This nerve root becomes inflamed and causes serious pain. The problem can also be caused by degenerative disc disease (spondylosis). The disc consists of about 80 % water. When one grows older, the disc starts to dry out and shrink, causing small tears in the annulus and inflammation of the nerve root.

The neurosurgeon or orthopedic surgeon enters the space between two discs through a small incision in front (= anterior) of and at the right or left side of the neck. The disc is completely removed, as well as arthritic bone spurs. The disc material, pressing on the spinal nerve or spinal cord, is then completely removed. The intervertebral foramen, the bone channel through which the spinal nerve runs, is then enlarged with a drill giving the nerve more room to exit the spinal canal.

To prevent the vertebrae from collapsing and to increase stability, the open space is often filled with bone graft, taken from the pelvis or cadaveric bone. The slow process of the bone graft joining the vertebrae together is called "fusion". Sometimes a titanium plate is screwed on the vertebrae or screws are used between the vertebrae to increase stability during fusion, especially when there is more than one disc involved.

The surgery requires a short stay in the clinic (1 to 3 days) and a gradual recovery between 4 to 6 weeks.However,the technology has advanced and it can be performed by 'Endoscopic Micro Discectomy" with the patient able to continue his normal life in two days.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Ronnie Coleman in hospital !
« Reply #203 on: December 29, 2011, 03:37:16 PM »
Homosexuals? I'm straight and watch every bodybuilding contest. I perceive bodybuilding as a form of art. Of course, there are hardly any artistic values in today's bodybuilding shows, but well... That's completely different topic.

I'm straight also. But the Arnold factor can't be denied. Arnold made it ok for straight guys to look at other guys in thongs. :D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: December 29, 2011, 03:39:12 PM »
outed as a nurse

a gay nurse...

you must have had your share of fun at the hospital, eh? :)

Negative. 

I was premed as a college student and volunteered many years at various local hospitals before realizing that there was no money in medicine as compared to the financial industry.

"1"

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #205 on: December 29, 2011, 03:44:05 PM »
I am a fan of men.  I am a fan of cock.  I am GAY.
"1"
A natural reaction to an overdose of thong pictures.

Keep to the Pet Board for a month & you'll soon straighten out.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #206 on: December 29, 2011, 03:50:13 PM »
Negative. 

I was premed as a college student and volunteered many years at various local hospitals before realizing that there was no money in medicine as compared to the financial industry.

"1"

So you forfeited a job helping people to look for one in a soul destroying, immoral industry, all because it payed better?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: December 29, 2011, 03:54:11 PM »
A natural reaction to an overdose of thong pictures.

Keep to the Pet Board for a month & you'll soon straighten out.

What for, when all the gay guys post on the gossip & opinions board?

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: December 29, 2011, 03:54:51 PM »
So you forfeited a job helping people to look for one in a soul destroying, immoral industry, all because it payed better?

Yes.

I'm Jewish.

Your point?

"1"

P.S. Not all financial firms are soul-destroying or immoral.  My firm has many divisions that work towards the creation of jobs in society.  We also invest heavily into pharmaceutical companies.  It's not all bad and, like you said, it compensates much better than the rate at which your average internal medicine physician gets paid at.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #209 on: December 29, 2011, 03:55:20 PM »
Yes.

I'm Jewish.

Your point?

"1"

My point is, what else would you do for money?
 ;)

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: December 29, 2011, 04:07:37 PM »
Yes.

I'm Jewish.

Your point?

"1"

P.S. Not all financial firms are soul-destroying or immoral.  My firm has many divisions that work towards the creation of jobs in society.  We also invest heavily into pharmaceutical companies.  It's not all bad and, like you said, it compensates much better than the rate at which your average internal medicine physician gets paid at.

LMAO

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: December 29, 2011, 04:12:36 PM »
My point is, what else would you do for money?
 ;)

Ray,

Money is a means to an end.  

While the idea of becoming an "honorable" physician that works for the sole purpose of healing the sick and bettering mankind would have been great in a fairy tale ending kind of way, I realized early on that physicians are sadly but puppets catering to the agenda of the larger pharmaceutical companies.

Pharm companies do the majority of the research work that goes into developing new drugs that cater to their needs. They spearhead these studies by paying off a few physicians that will eagerly place their name on an IRB study (in order to give it a little credibility by way of credentials) alongside a few actual scientists.  They then release a drug that rarely ever cures a disease, but instead masks the common and bothersome symptoms that the disease sparks on its own.  They market these drugs, push it onto patients by way of your basic doctor visits (You go in for a physical, your doctor magically connects your random symptoms to the probability of you having something possibly malignant, BUT that can be reversed if you try this new drug.  Bingo, there goes your sample and their also goes the doctor's monthly kickback from the pharmaceutical. Tada!)  In turn, they just potentially earned a lifelong addict to a useless drug.  The doctor's purpose in all of this?  He was just the tool used in between the exchange, a fancy, white-labcoat wearing, eloquent individual who you should trust due to societal stereotypes deeply implanted from youth.

The body has an incredible way of healing itself, don't forget that.

My entire point being that over time you realize that what is important is how you decide to live out your life.  I don't want to be a perpetual slave to the money that will meet a sad end.  Instead, I am happy in knowing that doing what I do for a living provides me the pleasures I've always wanted to indulge in and will allow for an early retirement.

So instead of practicing medicine, I help to invest in the companies that come up with *cures* to diseases, companies that then, in turn, keep your doctors employed and your modern day patients "healthy" and "happy".

That's what I would do for money..

"1"

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #212 on: December 29, 2011, 04:30:31 PM »
lol

I was just trying to get a rise out of you, bro
You have a reputation as being nearly impervious to such attempts :)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: December 29, 2011, 04:34:44 PM »
lol

I was just trying to get a rise out of you, bro
You have a reputation as being nearly impervious to such attempts :)

Oh, I know, but this is a sensitive issue since I had to hear the same from two overbearing parents that cursed me to no ends due to my picking investment banking versus medicine well after getting accepted into med school.  Now, in their old age and while living in a beautiful, Fort Lauderdale elite community within a home fully paid (by me) by the beach, they thank me profusely for having picked what I did for a career.

Ask me what they thought of my being gay and marrying another man and I'll tell you another story.

If it were anything else, I would have answered with my typical, pro-gay response, but you touched a testicle, I got hard and had to reach as such.

"1"

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: December 29, 2011, 04:40:40 PM »
Oh, I know, but this is a sensitive issue since I had to hear the same from two overbearing parents that cursed me to no ends due to my picking investment banking versus medicine well after getting accepted into med school.

i thought you said you were jewish  ???

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #215 on: December 29, 2011, 04:44:03 PM »
He lost his triceps in the hospital, lol

Nerve damage in the cervical region will cause this. I said that about him years ago, when they started to atrophy.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: December 29, 2011, 04:45:53 PM »
i thought you said you were jewish  ???

They wasted 4 years worth of pre-med education at an IVY league university.

Who wouldn't be angered?

"1"

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: December 29, 2011, 04:48:05 PM »
They wasted 4 years worth of pre-med education at an IVY league university.

Who wouldn't be angered?

"1"

;D i'm only kidding around

so did you have get a degree in accounting or finance as well?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #218 on: December 29, 2011, 04:48:18 PM »
Good for you man.

Although it would have been far more honest of you to spare me the rationalisations and just admit that you changed careers like that because you didn't feel like waiting until your 30s to make starting money as a doctor, when as an investment banker, at the same age group, you already be in a position to make very good money.

Essentially you traded working in a field connected to a partially immoral industry to working directly in a much more immoral one.

And we may analyse the iatrogenic nature of the pharmaceutical industry all you want, but the fact remains that where I live we've been in a recession for more than three years which your industry bares a massive responsibility for creating, and as for the c*nts in the City who brought it on, not only did they not get penalised, they got bonuses.

The whole economics model that the English speaking world modeled their financial systems after, was proved to be a sham in 2008, and regulation has only now started to be implemented, and your industry is resisting in every way it can.

(rant over)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: December 29, 2011, 04:54:03 PM »
;D i'm only kidding around

so did you have get a degree in accounting or finance as well?

Went back and got a BS in accounting and an MBA in Finance. 

@Raymondo - "Essentially you traded working in a field connected to a partially immoral industry to working directly in a much more immoral one." ~ That's a matter of personal opinion and you know that.  What you find highly immoral, could very well seem tame in comparison to others.

That said, where do you live?

"1"

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #220 on: December 29, 2011, 04:57:16 PM »
says on my profile... England.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #221 on: December 29, 2011, 04:59:49 PM »
I still would think he is an abomination.  

There is nothing wrong with the male physique my dear child.  Why tarnish something so beautiful as that of a well built man with a beautiful penis by trying to physically morph it into appearing like that of a female body?

Why I have many friends that are transsexuals, I do not necessarily agree with their decision to surgically and chemically alter their bodies to resemble that of women.

I am a fan of men.  I am a fan of cock.  I am GAY.
"1"

I love you man. lol

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: December 29, 2011, 05:11:30 PM »
says on my profile... England.

Due to the fact that I do not know the struggles you have endured, I can not in good faith pretend to know what it has been like on your side of the pond.  With that, I wish you the best of luck and prosperity in your voyages throughout life.  Mazeltov!

I love you man. lol

I love you too my 1/27th Jewish and exceptionally hung friend.

"1"

Swlabr

« Reply #223 on: December 29, 2011, 05:14:27 PM »
OneMoreCock...how...much ....do..you...earn...and ...how...much...money... do...you...have...?

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #224 on: December 29, 2011, 05:17:40 PM »
OneMoreCock...how...much....do..you...earn...and...how...much...money...do...you...have...?

More than Jay and Ronnie combined.