Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman is in the hospital! (news update)  (Read 68151 times)

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
Re: Ronnie Coleman is in the hospital!(news update)
« Reply #250 on: December 30, 2011, 07:43:32 AM »
I don't think Ronnie will have any problem about doing some 5000 dollar guest pose sessions like this.....

Nothing wrong with him! His just gone in to try the Gh on IV! ;D

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
Re: Ronnie Coleman in hospital !
« Reply #251 on: December 30, 2011, 08:39:52 AM »
I wonder if he has a pension from the police dept? if so, they usually get insurance for life if they've completed their 20 years.
Not sure how long he was a cop though?

no he doesn't, he wasn't there long enough.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Ronnie Coleman is in the hospital!(news update)
« Reply #252 on: December 30, 2011, 11:19:46 AM »
OMG I am glad he is ok, plz Big Ron more updates!!!
TEAM Nasser

vic86

• Getbig III
  • bring back the 80`s
Re: Ronnie Coleman is in the hospital! (news update)
« Reply #253 on: December 30, 2011, 12:02:07 PM »
My prayers for Ronnie! hope he gets well soon :)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: Ronnie Coleman is in the hospital!
« Reply #254 on: December 30, 2011, 01:04:59 PM »
Has he got a posedown against Steven Hawkings. ;D ;D
hahahahaha   ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #255 on: December 30, 2011, 01:46:19 PM »
  a brief history of body building

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #256 on: December 30, 2011, 01:55:57 PM »

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #257 on: December 30, 2011, 01:59:30 PM »
Ron lookin' happy there  

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #258 on: December 30, 2011, 02:01:39 PM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #259 on: December 30, 2011, 02:02:11 PM »
Hope he gets well soon.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #260 on: December 30, 2011, 04:03:53 PM »

thank you for posting the update!  I wonder what he is eating, he took off his neck brace there, that could be very risky unless it was before he got operated on.

TEAM Nasser

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #261 on: December 30, 2011, 04:10:02 PM »
thank you for posting the update!  I wonder what he is eating, he took off his neck brace there, that could be very risky unless it was before he got operated on.

I doubt "he took his neck brace off"  you fucking idiot

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: December 30, 2011, 05:06:57 PM »
I doubt "he took his neck brace off"  you fucking idiot

lol

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #263 on: December 30, 2011, 06:00:46 PM »
Ive had disc replacment at 3 levels in cervical spine,( resulting from compression injuries playing rugby then compounding it with heavy weights for a decade) the resulting nerve damage from this type of injury is unforgiving whilst i have improved in certain areas on my right side the muscles furthest away from the area that was compressed are gone, im 3 and a half years post op and my right lat especially the lower section is gone, upper back is okay along with the tricep to some extent and the pec is 50% what it was once, but spinal injuries are the end of life as you once knew it, I tell all young lifters at the gym to slow down, life is a marathon not a sprint. Big Ron has had this problem for years, Jay also has issues with spinal compression, after going through it myself i can identify it in others better than any doctors, the telltale signs are there, you need to pull up asap, to preserve your spine for the rest of your life, I cant train like I used to but I pulled up early enough so that im still able to live a fit athletic life without pain.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: December 30, 2011, 07:06:54 PM »
Ive had disc replacment at 3 levels in cervical spine,( resulting from compression injuries playing rugby then compounding it with heavy weights for a decade) the resulting nerve damage from this type of injury is unforgiving whilst i have improved in certain areas on my right side the muscles furthest away from the area that was compressed are gone, im 3 and a half years post op and my right lat especially the lower section is gone, upper back is okay along with the tricep to some extent and the pec is 50% what it was once, but spinal injuries are the end of life as you once knew it, I tell all young lifters at the gym to slow down, life is a marathon not a sprint. Big Ron has had this problem for years, Jay also has issues with spinal compression, after going through it myself i can identify it in others better than any doctors, the telltale signs are there, you need to pull up asap, to preserve your spine for the rest of your life, I cant train like I used to but I pulled up early enough so that im still able to live a fit athletic life without pain.

What exercises should I avoid?

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: December 30, 2011, 10:00:19 PM »
another fast recovery thanks to

MikMaq

« Reply #266 on: December 30, 2011, 10:09:29 PM »
Only an absolute idiot would think epic amounts of gh and muscle mass would increase the risk of disk compression, again this is just an ordinary injury, that happens to all men in their forties, stop trying to make this about the dangerous of body building.

Stavios

« Reply #267 on: December 30, 2011, 10:11:35 PM »

how do you train around it ?

@MikMaq: yeah all men in their forties have a disc replacement ...

dustin

« Reply #268 on: December 30, 2011, 10:18:43 PM »
Sooo.... upright rows. Yay or nay? ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #269 on: December 30, 2011, 10:35:53 PM »

bump for responses... good stuff, honest.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #270 on: December 30, 2011, 10:53:09 PM »
Best advice I could give you would be get an MRI every few years to check the disc height,especially as you get older there is no doubt in my mind that my heavy training over almost two decades contributed to teh problem, I have identified it in a lot of guys who have trained a long time, infact a type  Palumboism could be a side effect of the narrowing of the distance between the cervical spine with disc wear and tear,that COULD be one reason why a lot of guys lose arm mass in their forties, as you will never see a muscle shrink quicker than when  the nerve to that muscle is impaired. Be careful with the position of your neck when lifting do not move your head in position mid lift, easy to pinch a nerve this way. The condition would definatly be a genetics thing with some more prone than others to getting it.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #271 on: December 30, 2011, 11:00:14 PM »
Definatly avoid the yates style bent over rows with your back standing more upright than the conventional row, when you contract your lats pulling your elbows back , you tend to tilt your head back to contract the traps,I honestly believe this excercise is a disc killer, just an opinion.

MikMaq

« Reply #272 on: December 30, 2011, 11:04:25 PM »
Best advice I could give you would be get an MRI every few years to check the disc height,especially as you get older there is no doubt in my mind that my heavy training over almost two decades contributed to teh problem, I have identified it in a lot of guys who have trained a long time, infact a type  Palumboism could be a side effect of the narrowing of the distance between the cervical spine with disc wear and tear,that COULD be one reason why a lot of guys lose arm mass in their forties, as you will never see a muscle shrink quicker than when  the nerve to that muscle is impaired. Be careful with the position of your neck when lifting do not move your head in position mid lift, easy to pinch a nerve this way. The condition would definatly be a genetics thing with some more prone than others to getting it.

i got nerve problems myself, are you saying I'm fucked for getting any bigger :-\

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #273 on: December 30, 2011, 11:13:22 PM »
would depend on the amount of damage, if you identify it early enough and avoid excercises that cause it, you could be okay, but nerve damage is the most unforgiving type of injury you can have.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #274 on: December 31, 2011, 12:06:43 AM »

I injured my low-back 30 years ago & i still have a slipped spinal disc, caused by heavy T-bar rowing and doing too many heavy low-reps dead-lifts.
so you should avoid heavy deadlifts,barbell squats.....
switch to using cable upright rowing,smith squats...
and butts against wall to take the low-back presure off while doing barbell bent-over rowing.....