Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman is in the hospital! (news update)  (Read 68104 times)

SmallPole

• Getbig III
Re: Ronnie Coleman in hospital !
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2011, 06:01:39 AM »
he's dying for your sins, bitches

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2011, 06:05:41 AM »
I wonder if he has a pension from the police dept? if so, they usually get insurance for life if they've completed their 20 years.
Not sure how long he was a cop though?

He does. He probably has insurance via the Arlington Police Department.

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2011, 06:20:57 AM »
somehow i'm not surprised....

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2011, 06:23:35 AM »
I didnt know he worked 20 years as a cop and has a pension for the rest of his life.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2011, 06:24:29 AM »

LOL

Guy who have lifted sum' 30 years has back problems and people here act like he is going to die because of steroids...  ::)

OMG! Sum' stupid democracy mongers around here. Everybody with lifting background like Big Ron will eventually have back problems.
Get this in your skulls !!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2011, 06:33:59 AM »
He looks happy in the hospital bed. 
Retards always look happy...

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2011, 06:52:02 AM »
LEt s hope he invested into some serious businesses and that he is set for the rest of his life cause i dont see him working a normal job anytime soon.

Shut the fuck up already you pathetic fag. He won't need to work a normal job, he's set for life. 1.6 mill just from his 8 olympia's, also his bsn contracts, guest posing, and sponsorships he's a multi millionaire. Doing much better than your bitch ass. And don't say what's Christian and not Christian. You don't have the right to judge.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2011, 06:56:13 AM »
Given the size of his gut, is he pregnant with Bay's "muscle baby"?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2011, 07:11:05 AM »
Is the "Health and Fitness" industry about to lose it's greatest rep?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2011, 07:14:03 AM »
he's dying for your sins, bitches

;D

Hopefully big Ron will be okay!

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2011, 07:15:01 AM »
Shut the fuck up already you pathetic fag. He won't need to work a normal job, he's set for life. 1.6 mill just from his 8 olympia's, also his bsn contracts, guest posing, and sponsorships he's a multi millionaire.
LOL

You wanna calculate what he spent on drugs and food to get there? I guarantee you, at least 70 % of his prize money.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2011, 07:25:29 AM »
So fucking what? He's great bodybuilder, legend of this sport. I've got tired of pseudointellectual morons like uberman or reeves. What did you guys accomplish in your life?

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2011, 07:27:28 AM »
So fucking what? He's great bodybuilder, legend of this sport. I've got tired of pseudointellectual morons like uberman or reeves. What did you guys accomplish in your life?

Empty barrels are the loudest, they say.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2011, 07:30:02 AM »
LOL

You wanna calculate what he spent on drugs and food to get there? I guarantee you, at least 70 % of his prize money.

No.

His sponsors pay for that. Jay Cutler's muscletech contract was a little over 1 million a year while reigning Mr. O. Let's even be generous and say ronnie only made 700k a year from his bsn. Drugs, food, whatever else he needs is easily covered by 150k per year, leaving all the money leftover from his sponsorships each year, prize winnings, guest posings, etc to go into his bank account. And also, every pro gets their travel expenses and food and hotel paid for by their sponsors when they do a guest posing or expo. So that's even more money.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2011, 07:34:08 AM »
Money is irrelevant here. He's a legend, he accomplished something huge in his life. All those morons here who criticise him are useless internet nonames who spent 90% of their times on internet boards becouse they have no job, no passion, no money, nothing.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2011, 07:35:33 AM »
What's sad is that if Ronnie will suffer from his drug use some decades from now, very few people will care at that point.

I injured my low-back 30 years ago & i still have a slipped spinal disc, caused by heavy T-bar rowing and doing too many dead-lifts.

Rows and deadlifts didn't wreck your back, it was probably YOU yourself.  ::)

JZMB

• Getbig II
  • Team NaSSer EL soBaNtý FëLla
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2011, 07:38:06 AM »
It's gonna be a girl I think lol!

Aside the joke, i wish the best to the best bodybuilder ever

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2011, 07:47:35 AM »
I wonder if he has a pension from the police dept? if so, they usually get insurance for life if they've completed their 20 years.
Not sure how long he was a cop though?

The insurance for life only happens if you pay the premiums. 20 yr retirements are a thing of the past in Texas. Usually the 80 point system, age plus years of service 

dangalak

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2011, 07:58:22 AM »
Money is irrelevant here. He's a legend, he accomplished something huge in his life. All those morons here who criticise him are useless internet nonames who spent 90% of their times on internet boards becouse they have no job, no passion, no money, nothing.

And the sad thing about all this Morons here is that they feel extremely happy of seeing a Legend in the hospital bed!! even if you dont like him at least once you watched him on the scene or video and got some motivation to go and train. he achieved something nobody of you even able to dream about. i wish him health and a very long life.

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2011, 07:58:38 AM »
I thought myelograms for a thing of the past?  Most use contrasted MRI's or contrasted CT's to look at spinal cord and bone issues?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2011, 08:01:02 AM »
LOL @ people assuming he's broke. How the fuck would you know?  ::)

The guy was the best BBer on the planet for a decade and made a shit-ton of money during that period, and by all accounts is a down-to-earth person who isn't out getting fucked up every night, and, by the way, has an accounting degree  ;).

Now I realize the average getbigger laughs at what he made, but I would imagine he's in good shape financially. That being said, I don't know any better than anyone else, but at least I'm not assuming he blew 15 million dollars on steroids and food ::) Fucking people say the stupidest things around here

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2011, 08:06:53 AM »
Did anyone else bother to look at Ronnie's hands?

What is going on there?

Poor soul can't even indulge in the basic pleasures of picking his nose or ears.

"1"

MikMaq

« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2011, 08:14:35 AM »
Did anyone else bother to look at Ronnie's hands?

What is going on there?

Poor soul can't even indulge in the basic pleasures of picking his nose or ears.

"1"
My guess is it's some gh related inflamation.

And the sad thing about all this Morons here is that they feel extremely happy of seeing a Legend in the hospital bed!! even if you dont like him at least once you watched him on the scene or video and got some motivation to go and train. he achieved something nobody of you even able to dream about. i wish him health and a very long life.
People like to live in a world they feel is orderly, a person becomes famous for epic drug use we expect him to die for that shit, just the same with steve irwin. Order in the chaos, anyhow insert fathers and sons and all that.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2011, 08:27:51 AM »
SAd.

Somebody did mention on this board that he was taking meds (besides roids) just can't recall who was it.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2011, 08:33:07 AM »
Does he look happy Booty? His bloodshot eyes is the ones of a dug up corpse!