Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman is in the hospital! (news update)  (Read 68125 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Ronnie Coleman is in the hospital!
« Reply #75 on: December 28, 2011, 11:08:43 AM »
I hope he recovers,and is OK.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Ronnie Coleman in hospital !
« Reply #76 on: December 28, 2011, 11:11:25 AM »
ill always remember Ronnie as the 315 pounds with abs and veins in his legs freak that i met in person 10 years ago, most muscle BY FAR ive ever seen on a human being in my life, muscle literally HANGS off of this guy, had the hardest hands ive ever shook hands with as well, most pros have big squishy GH hands, Ronnies were like 100 year old Oak.

I met Ronnie around the time at the Missouri BB Championship, he was out of this world!!

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: December 28, 2011, 11:26:55 AM »
Ronnie Coleman almost died for you bitches.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2011, 11:43:27 AM »
Hope he's still healthy overall.
His well set - with or without a greedy woman at his side.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #79 on: December 28, 2011, 11:46:49 AM »
Few guys made good points here. Most people mistake being eloquent with intelligent. Intelligence is an ability to solve problems, that's it. I know guys far superior to ANYONE here who even in their mother tongue use simple, sometimes even vulgar language. I'm sorry, but you cannot become intelligent by reading few fucking books and copying "smart" words and phrases like monkeys. It's an ability you inherit and then develop in youth, once you are mature it's over, you're stuck with your brain for the rest of your life.

Back to Ronnie, from people that work for MD I hear he's indeed kinda slow and suffers from serious financial problems. It's not due to drug usage, at his level you get gear and gh for laughable price. He didn't invest his money too well and spent most of his winnings on cars and stuff like that. He was blessed to have people around him that contributed to his success. Of course, his alien genetics came in handy as well. He's one of few guys who really have good genes, not only brag about them.

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: December 28, 2011, 11:47:02 AM »
I wonder if he has a pension from the police dept?

no, he got fired and had to give up his pension

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #81 on: December 28, 2011, 11:59:31 AM »
Good for him as that s where he ll probably have to spend the last decade of his life after abusing inhuman amounts of drugs for his whole existence.
Our body can only take so much abuse. The problem is that when it starts going wrong at such an advanced age, it quickly turns into a chain reaction.
and what exactly are the ill health effects of using lots of hormones? 

Not very christian of his to disrespect his body for so long for money. At some point you ve got to expect a backlash. He traded health for money. Let's see if it was worth it.
the teachings of jesus were based on being honest to others and treating them with love and respect. not preserving your life for as long as possible.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2011, 11:59:56 AM »
"read a couple of books"  ::)  Listen i'm not a member of the Ronnie Coleman fan club, but you're assuming quite a bit here.  Who's to say he isn't financially very smart ? at least my assumption has a basis in fact, the man has an accounting degree, and he's generally regarded as a down to earth person.

What are you basing your assumptions on?  because he talks funny?  ::)

You don't stay at the top of your chosen profession for over a decade by being an idiot, no matter what you do.  thousands of "next big things' have come and gone...and the dude is still pulling a nice salary from bodybuilding 13 years after he won his first title. he's doing something right

well said, bro. well said.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #83 on: December 28, 2011, 12:02:09 PM »
Get well soon Big Ron

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2011, 12:10:41 PM »
Few guys made good points here. Most people mistake being eloquent with intelligent. Intelligence is an ability to solve problems, that's it. I know guys far superior to ANYONE here who even in their mother tongue use simple, sometimes even vulgar language. I'm sorry, but you cannot become intelligent by reading few fucking books and copying "smart" words and phrases like monkeys. It's an ability you inherit and then develop in youth, once you are mature it's over, you're stuck with your brain for the rest of your life.

Back to Ronnie, from people that work for MD I hear he's indeed kinda slow and suffers from serious financial problems. It's not due to drug usage, at his level you get gear and gh for laughable price. He didn't invest his money too well and spent most of his winnings on cars and stuff like that. He was blessed to have people around him that contributed to his success. Of course, his alien genetics came in handy as
well. He's one of few guys who really have good genes, not only brag about them.
thing is, he didn't have that many cars---and I don't know if he bought the Bentley (which is sold) used. And I can't really go off what the people at MD say---as it was Flex who burned thru cars (multiple Benzes, SUVs,Dodge Chargers, Harleys, Cadillacs).

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #85 on: December 28, 2011, 12:20:29 PM »
thing is, he didn't have that many cars---and I don't know if he bought the Bentley (which is sold) used. And I can't really go off what the people at MD say---as it was Flex who burned thru cars (multiple Benzes, SUVs,Dodge Chargers, Harleys, Cadillacs).

Haha, I have read Flex really rolled with sum' style back in da day  8)
Dude had cars like sum' F1 driver LOL

I remember in one of his videos, he came to gym with two cars because he "couldn't make his mind which car to take today".. HAHAHA Big Money !!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #86 on: December 28, 2011, 12:26:34 PM »
Ronnie should stick to 1.5 myelograms per lb of lean body weight...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #87 on: December 28, 2011, 12:27:52 PM »
Haha, I have read Flex really rolled with sum' style back in da day  8)
Dude had cars like sum' F1 driver LOL

I remember in one of his videos, he came to gym with two cars because he "couldn't make his mind which car to take today".. HAHAHA Big Money !!
Big Money then=gone money now.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #88 on: December 28, 2011, 12:33:30 PM »

Back to Ronnie, from people that work for MD I hear he's indeed kinda slow and suffers from serious financial problems. It's not due to drug usage, at his level you get gear and gh for laughable price. He didn't invest his money too well and spent most of his winnings on cars and stuff like that. He was blessed to have people around him that contributed to his success. Of course, his alien genetics came in handy as well. He's one of few guys who really have good genes, not only brag about them.

Nothing personal but i don't put too much stock in that. For one Ronnie only bought a couple of cars, so the facts are off right from the jump...sounds like someone is talking shit over at MD

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: December 28, 2011, 12:37:22 PM »
and what exactly are the ill health effects of using lots of hormones? 
 the teachings of jesus were based on being honest to others and treating them with love and respect. not preserving your life for as long as possible.

So says you, perhaps the greatest follower of the Christ to ever grace these pages.  I'm in awe of your wisdom.  Your grace, your munificence  exceed the combined wonder of the Apostles.  Nah.  Fuck your noise, you butt monkey.  Coleslaw is no Christian.  He's a fucktard drug user.

But then this sort of drivel is what we have all come to expect from you.  You're just wishing Coleslaw would fuck your ass so your life would be complete.  FTN.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: December 28, 2011, 01:05:54 PM »
Nothing personal but i don't put too much stock in that. For one Ronnie only bought a couple of cars, so the facts are off right from the jump...sounds like someone is talking shit over at MD

Well, might me. I hope he's all well and ok anyway, both financially and medically.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: December 28, 2011, 01:14:49 PM »
So says you, perhaps the greatest follower of the Christ to ever grace these pages.  I'm in awe of your wisdom.  Your grace, your munificence  exceed the combined wonder of the Apostles.  Nah.  Fuck your noise, you butt monkey.  Coleslaw is no Christian.  He's a fucktard drug user.

But then this sort of drivel is what we have all come to expect from you.  You're just wishing Coleslaw would fuck your ass so your life would be complete.  FTN.

You should get banned for this.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: December 28, 2011, 01:17:25 PM »

Thank you Polly Purebread.  I've seen worse here.  Some of it from you.  And no, I do not want to "prove it" to you.  ;)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #93 on: December 28, 2011, 01:34:30 PM »
his ignorance will make him feel remorse eventually. deleting it would only lessen his future guilt.  

funny thing, jesus supposedly turned water to wine and proceeded to drink it with his companions. alcohol is certainly a drug, a quite potent one at that.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 28, 2011, 01:34:53 PM »
Shut the fuck up already you pathetic fag. He won't need to work a normal job, he's set for life. 1.6 mill just from his 8 olympia's, also his bsn contracts, guest posing, and sponsorships he's a multi millionaire. Doing much better than your bitch ass. And don't say what's Christian and not Christian. You don't have the right to judge.

Money is irrelevant here. He's a legend, he accomplished something huge in his life.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #95 on: December 28, 2011, 01:36:56 PM »
 yeah buddy

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: December 28, 2011, 01:37:37 PM »
his ignorance will make him feel remorse eventually. deleting it would only lessen his future guilt.  

funny thing, jesus supposedly turned water to wine and proceeded to drink it with his companions. alcohol is certainly a drug, a quite potent one at that.

Don't you have penis waiting somewhere for you to defecate upon?  Sure you do...

Got Aids Yet, kid? 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #97 on: December 28, 2011, 01:39:46 PM »
Shut the fuck up already you pathetic fag. He won't need to work a normal job, he's set for life. 1.6 mill just from his 8 olympia's, also his bsn contracts, guest posing, and sponsorships he's a multi millionaire. Doing much better than your bitch ass. And don't say what's Christian and not Christian. You don't have the right to judge.
Hi Ronnie!!!!!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #98 on: December 28, 2011, 01:42:37 PM »
Myelogram

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: December 28, 2011, 01:45:23 PM »

Oh lawdy, how could you?  You said that Ronnie is "kinda slow" and "suffers from serious financial problems".  You have insulted The Legend.  How dare you?

You should be sent to Banned Camp.  Don't worry, they don't teach you to play the skin flute there.  That's tbombz Camp Minidcokaindabooty and I doubt you want to go there.     "you should be banned"...  FTN.