Author Topic: Tips on dating americano fitness women?  (Read 19139 times)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: Tips on dating americano fitness women?
« Reply #125 on: December 28, 2011, 06:59:43 PM »
why the fuck would anyone want to date a fitness chick? you know by being a fitness chick, she is already mentally unstable, why would anyone want to date a mentally unstable women? there are enough of those already, but you want to go out of your way and workout specifically so you can find the most mentally unstable woman to date?

what's wrong with your brain son

Swlabr

« Reply #126 on: December 28, 2011, 07:00:35 PM »
still..don't...see...what's...wrong...with...club. ..sluts...

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: December 28, 2011, 07:02:52 PM »
Either you have it or you don't .

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #128 on: December 28, 2011, 07:25:23 PM »
still..don't...see...what's...wrong...with...club. ..sluts...

Ok, for the millionth time guys I DON'T WANT TO DATE A FITNESS CHICK! I JUST WANT TO BONE A FEW TIMES!!!!

Club sluts are never as hot as fitness chicks. I like the fit 15% girls way over the 20%+. Skinny waist, nice tight butt, and some good implants is what I'm after. You don't find that too often, but fitness chicks, especially the hotter ones, always look like that.

Swlabr

« Reply #129 on: December 28, 2011, 07:26:14 PM »
Ok, for the millionth time guys I DON'T WANT TO DATE A FITNESS CHICK! I JUST WANT TO BONE A FEW TIMES!!!!

Club sluts are never as hot as fitness chicks. I like the fit 15% girls way over the 20%+. Skinny waist, nice tight butt, and some good implants is what I'm after. You don't find that too often, but fitness chicks, especially the hotter ones, always look like that.

outed...

you...won't...recover...

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #130 on: December 28, 2011, 07:32:04 PM »

you're STILL gonna have to be a drug dealer

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #131 on: December 28, 2011, 07:32:47 PM »

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: December 28, 2011, 07:33:59 PM »
you're STILL gonna have to be a drug dealer

Swlabr

« Reply #133 on: December 28, 2011, 07:34:27 PM »
drug...dealer...or...han dsome...stud...named...j onnynoname...

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: December 28, 2011, 07:36:28 PM »
as handsome as I was I still couldn't bang any of the local fitness bitches

however, they ALL banged this scumbag steroid dealer who sold ND kits for 500 bucks a kit....and that dude is like 5'2 with a mohawk and one of those red tans

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: December 28, 2011, 07:37:45 PM »
lol

refer to this thread for what I mean:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=399937.0;topicseen

just treat them the same as you would any other low self esteem stupid chick

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #136 on: December 28, 2011, 07:39:19 PM »
$2000...jesus...christ...

please...tell...us...mor e...

LOL

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: December 28, 2011, 07:39:36 PM »
....after that, i started banging old drunk bitches and watching myself masturbate

what can I say----I kinda look like a fitness chick to begin with

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #138 on: December 28, 2011, 08:02:38 PM »
Are you a goddamned idiot?  What kind of moron pays $2000 for a "pick-up seminar"?

Me, I'm the f***ing idiot.  You happy now? I even had the dvd set of it for several years before that.  That I downloaded free.

I'm the idiot that had worked out naturally for almost 12 yrs before someone introduced me to prohormones and 3 yrs after that (last month) did I start doing the right stuff thanks to gh15.  The obvious just doesn't dawn on me.  I'm slow what can I say. 

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #139 on: December 28, 2011, 08:08:37 PM »
I love the twists this thread keeps taking.

My advice to you heman is your confidence. Work on that. Go to pirate bay and download magic bullets if you don't already have it. Read it every day. But most importantly, work on your confidence. If you're on gear and working out/dieting right you should look at least decent. Dress like a douchebag in tight affliction shirts and true religion jeans and cut your hair in a fawhawk (refer to my photo a few pages back for ideas). Then, walk around with your bis bursting out of your shirt and act like you're god's gift to women. You'll be surprised how far arrogance and confidence goes with chicks. The more shallow they are the better. Also, armed with a few routines from magic bullet, you should start doing ok. Don't spend anymore money on seminars and DVDs, spend it on douchebag clothing and VIP tables at clubs downtown.

This post is 100% serious by the way. Looks, and the illusion of having money, as well as confidence, goes a very long way, especially with club sluts. For real girlfriend material, just be yourself, exactly yourself, no matter how lame you percieve that to be.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: December 28, 2011, 08:11:53 PM »
Me, I'm the f***ing idiot.  You happy now? I even had the dvd set of it for several years before that.  That I downloaded free.

I'm the idiot that had worked out naturally for almost 12 yrs before someone introduced me to prohormones and 3 yrs after that (last month) did I start doing the right stuff thanks to gh15.  The obvious just doesn't dawn on me.  I'm slow what can I say. 

Confidence, even if you have to trick yourself.

Act like your a giant, literally 10ft tall and everyone is 3ft tall, act like everytime you talk to a lady she will welcome it and love, Act as if all girls love you.  "Act as if"

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: December 28, 2011, 08:12:59 PM »
I love the twists this thread keeps taking.

My advice to you heman is your confidence. Work on that. Go to pirate bay and download magic bullets if you don't already have it. Read it every day. But most importantly, work on your confidence. If you're on gear and working out/dieting right you should look at least decent. Dress like a douchebag in tight affliction shirts and true religion jeans and cut your hair in a fawhawk (refer to my photo a few pages back for ideas). Then, walk around with your bis bursting out of your shirt and act like you're god's gift to women. You'll be surprised how far arrogance and confidence goes with chicks. The more shallow they are the better. Also, armed with a few routines from magic bullet, you should start doing ok. Don't spend anymore money on seminars and DVDs, spend it on douchebag clothing and VIP tables at clubs downtown.

This post is 100% serious by the way. Looks, and the illusion of having money, as well as confidence, goes a very long way, especially with club sluts. For real girlfriend material, just be yourself, exactly yourself, no matter how lame you percieve that to be.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: December 28, 2011, 08:14:28 PM »
so, I take it that everyone on this thread is the retard

look- I'll say this one more time- Fitness girls don't like boys, Fitness girls like drugs and money to buy drugs....it sounds like I am trolling BUT I'M NOT......

now, regular chicks- yes- you have to do that whole "confidence" thing and what not

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: December 28, 2011, 08:17:45 PM »

look- I'll say this one more time- Fitness girls don't like boys, Fitness girls like drugs and money to buy drugs....it sounds like I am trolling BUT I'M NOT......

now, regular chicks- yes- you have to do that whole "confidence" thing and what not

I could care less about Fitness girls, my advice is for general use...it actually works

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: December 28, 2011, 08:18:23 PM »
wait, the heman got took for 2k? wtf? just look up my posts on women and you'll learn more than a seminar

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: December 28, 2011, 08:19:21 PM »
I could care less about Fitness girls, my advice is for general use...it actually works

I take no umbrage with what you said about "regular girls"..you're spot on with that

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #146 on: December 28, 2011, 08:22:36 PM »

this fella is right,, if you only knew how right he is...

100% spot on

gh15 approved
fallen angel

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #147 on: December 28, 2011, 08:26:49 PM »

100% spot on

gh15 approved

Are we talking clen or cocaine?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #148 on: December 28, 2011, 08:29:02 PM »
Are we talking clen or cocaine?

any girl you se around walking with 10% bodyfat...and doesnt look liek skinny whore ....is a female copy  of your local male bodybuild akak gym rat,, they stop at nothing and consume by the look and wil do anything needed to remain with that look ,, they are whores of fitness yes there is such a thing as whores of fitness

gh15 approved
fallen angel

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: December 28, 2011, 08:31:51 PM »

100% spot on

gh15 approved

I know from personal experience

WHen I lived in NYC and was making alot of money as a stripper I was considered a guy who could get any woman I wanted

But, no matter how "good" I looked (or thought I looked) I couldn't bang ANY competitive fitness girls.....they all banged big, ugly dudes who were known dealers.....I could even name names but I won't

same thing happened when I moved back home to albany

hell, when i moved to albany, all the fitness girls banged the same dealer

fitness girls arent as stupid as you think- they know that dudes want to bang them BUT they also know that they can use their pussy to get more drugs to get ahead.  

THEY ARE NOT GONNA BANG SOMEONE WHO CAN'T GET THEM WHAT THEY NEED!!