Author Topic: Jay Cutler worth $30 million dollars!  (Read 15290 times)

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Jay Cutler worth $30 million dollars!
« on: December 28, 2011, 03:07:53 PM »

Mr. Moneybags says he is.  That is the truth.  The facts.

http://www.celebrityworthlist.com/bodybuilder-jay-cutler-has-a-net-worth-of-30-million

Is bodybuilding a lucrative job? It can be. Jay Cutler is worth $30 Million. Some might say it’s not worth it if you have to turn yourself into a freakish man mass like Cutler has done. But in today’s world of excessive muscle mass that is what it takes to win the big contests, and that is just what he has done – he won the Mr. Olympia four times. He was runner-up this year and don’t count him out yet, he is 38 but still competing. He trains at Gold’s Gym and endorses MuscleTech products. You’ll be seeing him on muscle magazines on the store racks, bulging out of his brown red skin, and worth millions.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: Jay Cutler worth $30 million dollars!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 03:11:58 PM »
more power to him, then.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 03:18:20 PM »
30 million dollars huh?

nigggga pleaaaasssseeeeeee

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 03:39:23 PM »
30 million dollars huh?

nigggga pleaaaasssseeeeeee

And this same website says Matt Damon is only worth $65 million.

Somebody's lyin'...

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 04:30:49 PM »
30 million, hahahahhahaahaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaa. ;D

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 04:32:58 PM »
30 000 000 dollar? Hmm i was guessing around 7-14 000 000 dollar range (pricemoney, sponsormoney, guest apperences, commercials, meal supplement and other stuff that we dont know, his own brand etc..investments?) ...maybe they include some money he still can earn in the future with sponsor contract etc...

Once when u have started to make money like that i think it will become easier every year. Meeting the "right" people etc...if u dont become to greedy and lose everything...

A friend of mine made a less forutne by selling steroids, I think he got around 1-2 000 000 dollar, and sice he never had a luxury lifestyle he could save most of the money and now have the money in a bank outside the country. He had to spend 1,5 year in jail though haha.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 04:38:16 PM »

OUYeeeeeeeeeee, baby !!!

All the haters! In ya' ugly faces !!! Right there!!

Of course Jay has shitloads of money. You know, he has been clever on where he has invested his income and now he lives and will live like a king for rest of his life!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Huge props for Jay! Self-made multimillionaire. That's always something to look up.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2011, 04:39:21 PM »
The sad things is, he is the one who had to give the info to that site for them to get to that number :-\ Most people try to keep their net worth on the down low, but this Disc Jockey wants the world to think he's filthy rich. Not with those Vegas investments he's not :-\ Although Cutlers Vegas pad is nice for sure, its not mega millionaire nice. Jason is way to full of himself not have a multi million dollar crib if he could really afford it.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2011, 04:41:05 PM »
networth is networth, it's how much u have minus how much you owe, it's not income, zero chance he is worth 30 million

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2011, 04:41:19 PM »
If he is, it's from investments mostly. Shit the Mr. O wins what $120,000-130,000? The number one "athlete" in the "sport" works all year for that! Jesus wasnt it $100,000 when Dorian was winning and it's only gone up $20,000 since 1993ish?! Sweet let me destroy my body for that. ::) Guess they probably dont deserve more since the guy's in the 90's looked better

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2011, 04:43:19 PM »
This is more of a legit Networth site. And you won't find guys like Jay Cutler the bodybuilder on it.lol

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2011, 11:17:07 PM »
They have him confused with the real athlete QB Jay Cutler. The one who actually works and trains for a living.

armchairifbbjudge

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2011, 07:56:10 AM »
what are they even basing this on without knowing how much he spends

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2011, 07:57:47 AM »
They have him confused with the real athlete QB Jay Cutler. The one who actually works and trains for a living.

Jay the bodybuilder Cutler works very hard for his money !!

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2011, 08:17:13 AM »
Remember that Jay is a rapper before everything. :)

MikMaq

« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2011, 08:19:30 AM »
Seriously some folk are pretty clueless with money, Thinking a entertainer is rich, is such a fools game just because someones famous don`t mean they have money.

Entertainers are like engineers, yes they can be filthy rich if they get lucky and snag an important patent or gig, but the reality is 99.999 make no more than the average person.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2011, 02:51:32 PM »
If he is, it's from investments mostly. Shit the Mr. O wins what $120,000-130,000? The number one "athlete" in the "sport" works all year for that! Jesus wasnt it $100,000 when Dorian was winning and it's only gone up $20,000 since 1993ish?! Sweet let me destroy my body for that. ::) Guess they probably dont deserve more since the guy's in the 90's looked better

Where do you come up with these numbers? 

The Olympia title was 200,000 this year

The total purse is just under 1M

His MT contract alone was worth 600,000 /Yr. plus incentives for many years, not including any of his other contracts ( AMI -100,000 plus), endorsements, appearances, merchandise sales, investments, etc...

I don't know how much Jay is worth...but I know he's made quite a shitload of money for a long time.

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2011, 03:26:49 PM »
I'm thinking someone added a zero to the 3....I could see him being worth 3 mill...but 30 no way.
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
Jay's Net Worth
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2012, 04:42:06 AM »
Well we knew the ( $30Million ) was full of shit, but just a little more insight.

Here, a Celebrity Net Worth site lists Lou Ferrigno at $2 Million ( a little light THE BEEF thought ) http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/lou-ferrigno-net-worth/

Now take a look at his house, it's worth millions if it's worth a dollar. http://www.iamnotastalker.com/2009/09/28/lou-ferrignos-i-love-you-man-house/

Now don't give THE BEEF the " it might be rented " bullshit, because even to rent something like this ones income would have to be massive.

THE BEEF says Cutler is worth ( property and all ) 2.5 to 3 Million. Not bad, but a far cry from the $30 Million posted here before.

THE BEEF

mass243

• Getbig V
Re: Jay's Net Worth
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2012, 04:48:35 AM »

Jay is rich anyways  8)

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2012, 04:49:34 AM »
Lou just got certificate for deputy sheriff or something like that.  So, you do the math on his current wealth.

I guess Jay is around $6-10M with his holdings.  The big thing is, how much has he been hit by the real estate crunch?

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2012, 05:09:32 AM »
just because someone is worth 3 million does not mean they have millions to spent...
i knew guys that were worth millions but did not have money to live....
they did not have money, just real estate, cars etc etc... invested badly, tax was after them... lol...
if all you have is real estate, and no money in the bank... you can be worth millions but actually be broke...
just an example though....

and really after years and years of abusing the shit out of his body, and a decade of posing in a thong at the top level... only 3 million????
and i'll bet a lot of his money is made with other things which are not bodybuilding related!
bodybuilding = bad business....
 ;D ;D

Be Happy,
Optimus

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2012, 05:16:05 AM »
Well we knew the ( $30Million ) was full of shit, but just a little more insight.

Here, a Celebrity Net Worth site lists Lou Ferrigno at $2 Million ( a little light THE BEEF thought ) http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/lou-ferrigno-net-worth/

Now take a look at his house, it's worth millions if it's worth a dollar. http://www.iamnotastalker.com/2009/09/28/lou-ferrignos-i-love-you-man-house/

Now don't give THE BEEF the " it might be rented " bullshit, because even to rent something like this ones income would have to be massive.

THE BEEF says Cutler is worth ( property and all ) 2.5 to 3 Million. Not bad, but a far cry from the $30 Million posted here before.

THE BEEF

Are you retarded?

The article you posted says:

"The Lou Ferrigno house, which, of course, does not actually belong to the Hulk star in real life, is no stranger to celebrity.  There are rumblings online that the 6 bedroom, 8 bathroom, 9,204 square foot home which sits on over an acre of land has been owned by both Merv Griffin and the Sony Company in the past.  I don’t know if that information is true or not, but the house has been the site of some very fashionable Hollywood parties, including one in 2005 for the exclusive New York/London Club the SoHo House and another for the Entertainment Group “House of Hype”."

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2012, 05:17:52 AM »
he cant buy health

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2012, 05:21:52 AM »
he cant buy health