Author Topic: Jay Cutler worth $30 million dollars!  (Read 15286 times)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Re: Jay's Net Worth
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2012, 06:19:32 AM »
just because someone is worth 3 million does not mean they have millions to spent...
i knew guys that were worth millions but did not have money to live....
they did not have money, just real estate, cars etc etc... invested badly, tax was after them... lol...
if all you have is real estate, and no money in the bank... you can be worth millions but actually be broke...
just an example though....

and really after years and years of abusing the shit out of his body, and a decade of posing in a thong at the top level... only 3 million????
and i'll bet a lot of his money is made with other things which are not bodybuilding related!
bodybuilding = bad business....
 ;D ;D

Jav

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2012, 06:36:48 AM »
Well we knew the ( $30Million ) was full of shit, but just a little more insight.

Here, a Celebrity Net Worth site lists Lou Ferrigno at $2 Million ( a little light THE BEEF thought ) http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/lou-ferrigno-net-worth/

Now take a look at his house, it's worth millions if it's worth a dollar. http://www.iamnotastalker.com/2009/09/28/lou-ferrignos-i-love-you-man-house/

Now don't give THE BEEF the " it might be rented " bullshit, because even to rent something like this ones income would have to be massive.

THE BEEF says Cutler is worth ( property and all ) 2.5 to 3 Million. Not bad, but a far cry from the $30 Million posted here before.

THE BEEF

The $30 million one is a American football player named Jay Cutler

On celebritynetworth about 4 months ago i remember reading Jay Cutlers (Bodybuilder) net worth as $11 million. At the same time i remember seeing Ronnie Colmans at $10 million.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2012, 07:19:57 AM »
Are you retarded?

The article you posted says:

"The Lou Ferrigno house, which, of course, does not actually belong to the Hulk star in real life, is no stranger to celebrity.  There are rumblings online that the 6 bedroom, 8 bathroom, 9,204 square foot home which sits on over an acre of land has been owned by both Merv Griffin and the Sony Company in the past.  I don’t know if that information is true or not, but the house has been the site of some very fashionable Hollywood parties, including one in 2005 for the exclusive New York/London Club the SoHo House and another for the Entertainment Group “House of Hype”."

Simmer the fuck down with the insults, son.

Clearly THE BEEF fucked up.

THE BEEF

T

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2012, 11:44:21 AM »
to put in perspective.. she earns one Olympia prize money per episode

no gear needed, just be smart

$

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2012, 11:48:56 AM »
You guys forget that jay is jewish? likely he is worth more than what his earnings from bbing are put together because he's smart, it's why his wife still works, how much more he is worth than he earned? probably not much more, jews are conservaive investors for the most part, they are more concerned with not losing money than with making huge amounts

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2012, 11:51:59 AM »
he cant buy health

times2, the guy is probably a  diabetic
l

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2012, 11:54:20 AM »
Price per barrel of crude oil x Jay's lumpy body = a lot.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2012, 12:13:16 PM »
Price per barrel of crude oil x Jay's lumpy body = a lot.

lul

I would build an oil pipe straight to Jay's residence.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2012, 01:14:11 PM »
Jay isn't Jewish. Even Ron said so himself. Jay Cutler paid over 1.5 mill for his house and today its worth about $700Grand. That's almost a 900 grand loss. And thats only on his house. People have said he made quite a few real estate investments in Vegas around the same time he bought his house. So we can imagine the bath the guy has taken in the real estate market. Seems like a pretty hard worker so i'm sure he'll recover.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2012, 01:26:09 PM »

THE BEEF says Cutler is worth ( property and all ) 2.5 to 3 Million. Not bad, but a far cry from the $30 Million posted here before.

THE BEEF

the jay would snap you like a dry twig  8)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2012, 01:27:58 PM »
Jay isn't Jewish. Even Ron said so himself. Jay Cutler paid over 1.5 mill for his house and today its worth about $700Grand. That's almost a 900 grand loss. And thats only on his house. People have said he made quite a few real estate investments in Vegas around the same time he bought his house. So we can imagine the bath the guy has taken in the real estate market. Seems like a pretty hard worker so i'm sure he'll recover.

Those losses are only on paper as long as he doesn't realize his properties.
I assume the property he has bought are rented out. If he has managed to keep those rented, it means constant cash flow for him !!

I'm personally skeptical about America's future but maybe Jay is an optimist... time will tell how it ends; it can be that within the next 10 years, Jay's investments have doubled in value compared to money he put in them few years ago.

Real estate should generally be considered as a long term investment. Jay obviously has patience, judging by how we have seen him step by step upgrading his personal lifestyle from humble beginning to what it is today. So I assume Jay is in long term.

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2012, 03:17:11 PM »
Maybe his money come from his rap carrer. :-\

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2012, 03:24:51 PM »
Thats it?? I know drug dealers with more coin than that

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2012, 03:49:54 PM »
real estate in america will always go up.... it may take a decade but prices will ALWAYS go up.... the losses are on paper. some of you guys dont know shit about business or making money by investing.. its all about timing, just like bodybuilding.... since jay is a great bodybuilder maybe he's great with... yeah u get it

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2012, 03:57:57 PM »

no gear needed, just be smart lucky

Life is a fucking lottery, nothing else!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2012, 03:58:21 PM »

no gear needed, just be smart

One blows her boss with cloths on

the other blows the judges with posing oil on

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2012, 03:59:23 PM »
real estate in america will always go up.... it may take a decade but prices will ALWAYS go up.... the losses are on paper. some of you guys dont know shit about business or making money by investing.. its all about timing, just like bodybuilding.... since jay is a great bodybuilder maybe he's great with... yeah u get it

How old r u?? I would guess max 35! U dont know shit man!

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2012, 04:56:53 PM »
Lol, im way under 30 and along with two family members own close to 1.5 million in real estate... still expanding with residential properties, by the time im 35 im sure ill own atleast one commercial property

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2012, 05:03:44 PM »
Lol, im way under 30 and along with two family members own close to 1.5 million in real estate... still expanding with residential properties, by the time im 35 im sure ill own atleast one commercial property

Real Estate is still overvalued IMO. I think the worst is yet to come, and we'll eventually find a bottom in about 5-7 years time..

I'm glad i sold all my shares in a REIT(Real Estate Investment Trust) i had accumulated in Dec 2006.I never had the time to invest in real estate by flipping houses..I also sold my primary residence in March 2007, because i had to move at the time..I've been renting ever since

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2012, 05:08:57 PM »
Real Estate is still overvalued IMO. I think the worst is yet to come, and we'll eventually find a bottom in about 5-7 years time..

I'm glad i sold all my shares in a REIT(Real Estate Investment Trust) i had accumulated in Dec 2006.I never had the time to invest in real estate by flipping houses..I also sold my primary residence in March 2007, because i had to move at the time..I've been renting ever since

you may be right but im still a kid compared to most investors so i have faith that things will get better in no more than 10 years from now..it's still profitable to buy right now, especially if you plan on renting out the property.  Now if you want to sell anytime soon its a different story and you're gonna get fucked and lose a lot of money.... you can make alot of money with short sales and foreclosures if you know what you're doing. then again those properties generally need a lot of cash to be dumped in them for maintenance purposes, pass inspection, etc.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2012, 05:41:13 PM »

The bubble in most parts of America has burst bro. The idea that real estate will always go up just isn't reality in the 21st Century America. And buying real estate in most parts of Vegas in 2005 on up, is borderline retarded. Once other states start ramping up gambling and NJ brings in sports gambling, you can basically stick a fork in Vegas. I hope Cutler gets out alive.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2012, 05:43:49 PM »
Real Estate is still overvalued IMO. I think the worst is yet to come.

You are 100% right.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2012, 06:03:25 PM »
The bubble in most parts of America has burst bro. The idea that real estate will always go up just isn't reality in the 21st Century America. And buying real estate in most parts of Vegas in 2005 on up, is borderline retarded. Once other states start ramping up gambling and NJ brings in sports gambling, you can basically stick a fork in Vegas. I hope Cutler gets out alive.

Yeah i forgot to mention i own jersey/new york.  Youre right vegas is definitely fucked

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2012, 07:05:29 PM »
i think its funny how guys criticize bbers on here. he abused his body so you think? so what. its his body. he did what he wanted to do. he didn't have to punch a time clock and he made alot of money doing..i say good for him. LIVE YOUR LIFE THE WAY THAT YOU WANT TO is what i say
irongearco.com

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2012, 08:38:04 PM »

THE BEEF
Not bad?? 2.5/3 Mill, for the length of career & the damage he has done to this body. & who said BB'ing was a mugs game  ::) oh yeah, I did  :D
2.5/3 Mill IS NOT RICH - in this day/age it is fuck all (although, if you are on welfare, I am sure it seems a lot) now compare his career & level of success in his chosen field to a European football player.

he cant buy health
Tito puts it in a nut shell

and really after years and years of abusing the shit out of his body, and a decade of posing in a thong at the top level... only 3 million????
and i'll bet a lot of his money is made with other things which are not bodybuilding related!
bodybuilding = bad business....
 ;D ;D
THIS ^^^^ (the lengthy version)

You guys forget that jay is jewish? likely he is worth more than what his earnings from bbing are put together because he's smart
I had to laugh hard, OMG - only on GetBIG, haha.....

i think its funny how guys criticize bbers on here. he abused his body so you think? so what. its his body. he did what he wanted to do. he didn't have to punch a time clock and he made alot of money
Funny as fuck!! A pro BB'er that eats every 2/2.5 hrs x7/8 a day & trains/sleeps/injects, all by the clock, buy he is NOT punching it  :D
Did you think that through   ???

PT
Growth/noob loves me