Author Topic: How did your woman react when she found out about your supplement use?  (Read 5703 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Did you tell her or did she find out another way and how did she react? The general public is so uneducated about "supplements" I can imagine telling a female you were really digging and she not react in a favorable manner and from there I don't think I'd know how to handle it.

Or do you gents keep it hidden?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: How did your woman react when they found out about your supplement use?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 05:54:15 AM »
Girl I was with for 6years her uncle is a former mr.Ireland so she was cool, wife doesnt really mind, it was me before I met her and its me now

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
Re: How did your woman react when she found out about your supplement use?
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 05:57:41 AM »
She said, "you've got a job, do what you want with your money. You earned it. Its not like your blowing the taxpayers money on weed."
(

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 06:12:16 AM »
She said just be careful not to overdo the fat soluble vits cos that could be dangerous so she cares for my well being awwww bless her soul

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2011, 06:15:01 AM »
Make sure that the woman you trust with certain info,will always remain trustworthy.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2011, 06:16:52 AM »
Make sure that the woman you trust with certain info,will always remain trustworthy.

That is not possible...ANYONE can flip.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2011, 06:18:54 AM »
That is not possible...ANYONE can flip.
True...........a chick I lived with in the early 90`s used my small stash of personal use supps against me with the cops................long story short,they wanted me to name names so I had to leave that city.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2011, 07:07:57 AM »
I told her what I do after 6 months and if she didn't like it go find someone else. We are now engaged and have a kid and I have more juice in the house than ever.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2011, 07:11:01 AM »
I told her what I do after 6 months and if she didn't like it go find someone else. We are now engaged and have a kid and I have more juice in the house than ever.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2011, 07:11:30 AM »

What did she say when you said that?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2011, 07:11:48 AM »
True...........a chick I lived with in the early 90`s used my small stash of personal use supps against me with the cops................long story short,they wanted me to name names so I had to leave that city.

She lies in a shallow grave now, right ?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2011, 07:17:27 AM »
Well, when she first walked into my place she was pretty shocked at the massive amounts of muscletech and animalpak supplements. In fact, she was flabbergasted.  She didn't quite understand what Anator P70 was or Animal Nitro G. So, I sat her down and showed her some pictures of the Animal product ads. I then showed her some training videos on youtube sponsored by muscletech. After educating her on matters, she understood why I was doing what I was doing. She understood why muscletech product were lined up to the ceiling.
X

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2011, 07:19:06 AM »
Ex hated it. She never new the extent but she would see some messages and other evidence on the computer. She found a bottle of adex and asked me why the hell I'm taking womans breast cancer medicine  ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2011, 07:19:17 AM »
Well, when she first walked into my place she was pretty shocked at the massive amounts of muscletech and animalpak supplements. In fact, she was flabbergasted.  She didn't quite understand what Anator P70 was or Animal Nitro G. So, I sat her down and showed her some pictures of the Animal product ads. I then showed her some training videos on youtube sponsored by muscletech. After educating her on matters, she understood why I was doing what I was doing. She understood why muscletech product were lined up to the ceiling.
how about the cultler/dex poster in the bedroom...

tupiniskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2011, 07:19:31 AM »
She help me with injections.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2011, 07:21:06 AM »
TRUST NOBODY.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2011, 07:21:54 AM »
how about the cultler/dex poster in the bedroom...

Yes, she especially liked the pictures of kai and the grapefruit. I had that blown up to life sized proportions.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2011, 07:30:20 AM »
Ex hated it. She never new the extent but she would see some messages and other evidence on the computer. She found a bottle of adex and asked me why the hell I'm taking womans breast cancer medicine  ;D

lol...That had to be fun to explain.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2011, 07:33:29 AM »
ohhhhh, "supplements" I thought you were talking about muscletech products  ;D
X

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2011, 07:48:20 AM »
GF just wants to make sure my little guys can swim when the time comes to make Rearden clones. I'll point to Slinpimp as evidence that it ain't no thang.

She's starting to be like "do you ever come off " and " Jeez another kind?" and I just laugh and say "No" and "Yup, light weight babyyyy!"

I do respect her feelings and her fears but I'm also happy as a pig in shit training and actually growing in my 30's and having a second wind at competing. It makes me happy to be competitive again (I want to win at everything, always) and that's what I tell her, I'm loving it and the time will soon come for HRT and gh therapy and the golf course.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2011, 07:53:15 AM »
Just tell her truth bro. Bitch these ain't steroids! These are sports technology drugs!

She definitely won't have any problem when carefully explained this way.

Stavios

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2011, 08:00:13 AM »
haha I told her right away, it's not illegal for personal use in canada so I don't give a shit

I have always been pretty open to everybody who ask me about it

of course she started the "but it's bad for your health and will you take that all your life and blablabla" speech.

I told her I don't give a shit what she thinks of it and there are plenty of other guys if she isn't happy with what I do.

it's all about giving the women limitation to what she can argue with you about.
My rules are: She can't say shit about anything I do but she is free to leave whenever she isn't happy about something.

BUT, I also don't say shit about anything she choses to do even if I think it's stupid so it goes both way

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2011, 08:03:09 AM »
no, I dont give them bitches any info that can be used as ammo against me in the future, also, telling this secret kinds of ruin the magic doesnt it

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2011, 08:03:46 AM »
What did she say when you said that?

Told me she wasn't cool with and doesn't think I need them, but she deals with it. She knows her place and has never said anything since then. She has even helped stick me in the ass.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2011, 08:07:55 AM »
haha I told her right away, it's not illegal for personal use in canada so I don't give a shit

I have always been pretty open to everybody who ask me about it

of course she started the "but it's bad for your health and will you take that all your life and blablabla" speech.

I told her I don't give a shit what she thinks of it and there are plenty of other guys if she isn't happy with what I do.

it's all about giving the women limitation to what she can argue with you about.
My rules are: She can't say shit about anything I do but she is free to leave whenever she isn't happy about something.

BUT, I also don't say shit about anything she choses to do even if I think it's stupid so it goes both way

LOL sounds just like my woman