Author Topic: Questions Ladies and Gents  (Read 5523 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Questions Ladies and Gents
« on: December 29, 2011, 06:14:13 AM »
In my search for a new career I'm lucky enough (if you want to call it that) to work anywhere in the world.  Ideally I'd go back to Germany and work there. Have any of you fellas did the expatriot thing and work overseas. I've done in the military but being a civi is a whole other ball game no daddy military to hold your hand and protect you.

I'm thinking of going to Afghan for a year to rack up some serious cashish tax free maybe Saudi or Kuwait to do the same thing.

I'm sick and tired of what Vegas has become (a haven for whores, derelicts and drug addicts) so I'm out and could use a new scene.  Assuming the job is something I can learn from or be challenged (and of course if I'm compensated in a fair manner) I'm willing to go anywhere in the world.

Suggestions from those who have been there and done that are appreciated. Thanks

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Questions Ladies and Gents
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 06:15:30 AM »
No suggestion as I have none but good luck brother wigglestein  8)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 06:33:28 AM »
In my search for a new career I'm lucky enough (if you want to call it that) to work anywhere in the world.  Ideally I'd go back to Germany and work there. Have any of you fellas did the expatriot thing and work overseas. I've done in the military but being a civi is a whole other ball game no daddy military to hold your hand and protect you.

I'm thinking of going to Afghan for a year to rack up some serious cashish tax free maybe Saudi or Kuwait to do the same thing.

I'm sick and tired of what Vegas has become (a haven for whores, derelicts and drug addicts) so I'm out and could use a new scene.  Assuming the job is something I can learn from or be challenged (and of course if I'm compensated in a fair manner) I'm willing to go anywhere in the world.

Suggestions from those who have been there and done that are appreciated. Thanks
Teach English somewhere.
G

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 06:34:43 AM »
Teach English somewhere.

Don't you need some sort of formal training for this?
I'm educated but not to teach.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2011, 06:36:11 AM »
I'm eduated but not to teach.

:-\

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2011, 06:37:36 AM »
I'm eduated but not to teach.
Most countries you will need a BA and then some type of TEFL course. The requirement are different for different countries.

Think of a country you might like and then Google "Teach English in ...". There's a ton of info out there.
G

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2011, 06:38:42 AM »

armchairifbbjudge

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2011, 06:40:20 AM »
would you be willing to work as a hired goon / body guard / personal trainer / male prostitute?

if so send me a pm

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2011, 06:44:17 AM »

how about as a security contractor in there.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2011, 06:44:39 AM »
would you be willing to work as a hired goon / body guard / personal trainer / male prostitute?

if so send me a pm

Goon and Personal Trainer, yes. body guard I'd get my ass whooped by someone trained and man whore...no

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2011, 06:45:34 AM »
Most countries you will need a BA and then some type of TEFL course. The requirement are different for different countries.

Think of a country you might like and then Google "Teach English in ...". There's a ton of info out there.

Thank you sir. Will look into it. 8)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2011, 06:47:30 AM »

I have a military background myself and considered doing some contract work overseas but had second thoughts about leaving my wife and child behind.  The situation over there is pretty dangerous for Americans and the benefits don't seem to outweigh the possible consequences, at least in my case.   As a single man you might be more willing to take that chance.  
A

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2011, 06:49:42 AM »
Wiggs = "The Eduator"
Coming to a job market near you.

armchairifbbjudge

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2011, 06:51:01 AM »
you could be a bouncer in large european cities that have cabarets (fancy whore houses disguized as strip clubs)

when i went to czech republic and berlin the bouncers in those places were huge

and along with that you can sell international telephone recharge cards on the black market and make a fair percentage of profits

and of course selling hormones is always lucrative

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2011, 06:53:16 AM »
you could be a bouncer in large european cities that have cabarets (fancy whore houses disguized as strip clubs)

when i went to czech republic and berlin the bouncers in those places were huge

and along with that you can sell international telephone recharge cards on the black market and make a fair percentage of profits

and of course selling hormones is always lucrative

I'm not tough enough to be a bouncer.   And my days of indulging in activities not in line with local laws are behind me.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2011, 06:55:01 AM »
Become a personal trainer and start a PT company with EisenHals...

armchairifbbjudge

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2011, 06:55:53 AM »
I'm not tough enough to be a bouncer.  

Don't sell yourself short, you're a huge black man.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2011, 06:58:07 AM »
My choice would be :

Extreme money for foreign engineers with minimum taxes  :P :P

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2011, 07:00:48 AM »
My choice would be :

Extreme money for foreign engineers with minimum taxes  :P :P

Are there blacks in Russia? If so where did they come from Africa? Not that I would ever want to live there but how are they treated?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2011, 07:02:28 AM »
Are there blacks in Russia? If so where did they come from Africa? Not that I would ever want to live there but how are they treated?
There are no blacks in Russia, it's too cold.... :-\

armchairifbbjudge

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2011, 07:03:59 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2011, 07:04:10 AM »
There are no blacks in Russia, it's too cold.... :-\

lol. ;D

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2011, 07:06:38 AM »
Japan is where the money is at for teaching english

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2011, 07:10:48 AM »
Japan is where the money is at for teaching english

I love hot little Jap women....so nice. veddy, veddy nice.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2011, 07:11:46 AM »

Apparently not too many... some probably came from former ally-countries in Africa during soviet times...

Hah, I don't think that's problem these days.
Heck, there's probably gonna be bunch of black guys there now that Exxon and Rosneft sealed their possibly 500 billion dollar deal...

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/31/business/global/exxon-and-rosneft-partner-in-russian-oil-deal.html?pagewanted=all