Author Topic: 1600ius to play with: 15iu ed for 106days or 20ius ed for 80days  (Read 10108 times)

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
Re: 1600ius to play with: 15iu ed for 106days or 20ius ed for 80days
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2011, 08:12:45 PM »
Spring run em high. U will never feel or look better. 20 bro. Split. I seen
U when u were in contest shape. More The better- gotta
Be clean. Rips are shit. Dirty.  Kigs are
Top dog now like Gh15 say. That's what it is. Bro I'll post a
Pic of my legs when I get a Minut. Sik. The vascularity. My
Bf is like 2 or 3 or whatevet and I eat pizza ;)

Thanks my man! 

These are novos.  I never tried anything else but I absolutely loved the results I got from 10iu.  How would you recommend running the 20ius?  I IVed at least half my doses so I will probably do the same for my heavy dosing. 

Also, what happened at ProMuscle bro?  I was away from all the boards for months.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2011, 08:15:04 PM »
if getting cheap hgh into canada wasn't such a fucking pain in the ass I would shoot 15iu a day no problem

Stavios my good man!

I have been a follower of your posts and appreciate any input you can provide.  How would you run 20ius per day?  I'm thinking 10ius upon waking up, then two 5iu shots throughout the day?

Stavios

« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2011, 08:25:04 PM »
Stavios my good man!

I have been a follower of your posts and appreciate any input you can provide.  How would you run 20ius per day?  I'm thinking 10ius upon waking up, then two 5iu shots throughout the day?

I'd just do 10iu waking up and 10iu before going to bed

why not 4 shots ? Cause I am too lazy to bring seringes with me during the day to do 2 more shots

not sure it would make any difference also

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2011, 09:01:35 PM »
I'd just do 10iu waking up and 10iu before going to bed

why not 4 shots ? Cause I am too lazy to bring seringes with me during the day to do 2 more shots

not sure it would make any difference also

Thanks for your input bro.

I am curious about what you said before.  Without being too specific if you don't want to, but why is it so difficult to get cheap hgh in Canada?

thebdog

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2011, 10:02:54 PM »
lol. i was banned from promuscle also. crybaby fucks. not to mention that pussy jello. lol. tough guy with another man in his avatar! fuckin homo. you and steven murphy must have made a ton w that hgh scam. tatoo

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2011, 10:33:09 PM »
160IU FOR 10 DAYS.

:D

jessie on promuscle did 50iu a day for a week. that's the most i've ever seen anyone claim to do with actual evidence proving it, as he subsequently posted pictures of his bloated feet that had worse cankles than my arthritis ridden grandma's legs. said he put on 40 pounds in a month, all water weight. funny thing too was they were riptropin so it made the water retention that much worse

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2011, 11:49:39 PM »
I had major sides for 2 straight weeks with just 5 iu of Kigs ed, 5 on 2 off. Major sides. Don't underestimate kigs or pharm grade., If you have been off gh for a while or are just coming on for the first time you will be miserable if you start injecting 15-20 iu daily at the beginning.

start @ 5 work to 8 then go to 10... etc etc etc.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2011, 01:05:34 AM »
i would do ten IU's for 160 days.  one shot a day post workout.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2011, 01:37:02 AM »
Good to see you here strongrhino. I am a member on proM under another alias but i do miss your raw no bullshit attitude when it came to the drugs aspect

strongrhino

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2011, 02:12:37 AM »
welcome to the thunderdome

:) glad to be here. This more my style. I expose a fukin fraud (hgh anf igf.com)on other board and I get kicked off! Lol plus donate my time and funds for tests? I been on boards since
90's and you all seem my cup of tea. If I may help
Any way please feel free.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2011, 03:24:03 AM »
That's me brotha!

And thanks to rhino and everyone else for their input.   I'm honestly considering doing something crazy like running 30ius. 

I wish we had more onfo on mega dosing with hgh.

what? I was talking to strongrhino. Not sure I recognize you

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2011, 03:26:02 AM »
:) glad to be here. This more my style. I expose a fukin fraud (hgh anf igf.com)on other board and I get kicked off! Lol plus donate my time and funds for tests? I been on boards since

if you even mentioned you ate pizza on there, they would go insane and probably ban you for saying that. We all know all bodybuilders eat 100% clean 100% of the time

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2011, 07:47:50 AM »

jessie on promuscle did 50iu a day for a week. that's the most i've ever seen anyone claim to do with actual evidence proving it, as he subsequently posted pictures of his bloated feet that had worse cankles than my arthritis ridden grandma's legs. said he put on 40 pounds in a month, all water weight. funny thing too was they were riptropin so it made the water retention that much worse
Did he report on his BP rate?

Stavios

« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2011, 08:22:01 AM »
Thanks for your input bro.

I am curious about what you said before.  Without being too specific if you don't want to, but why is it so difficult to get cheap hgh in Canada?

Cause most sources don't want to ship to Canada cause our custom are too hard to pass by

so basically if you want to order from the internet, you have to have them shipped to the USA and drive over there to pick them and take the chance to lost them at the custom anyway

or you order from domestic source for 250-400$ a box, but they would be bluetops that you don't even know if that's actually hgh inthem

or you can by the hgh on the street and that goes from 500 to 1100$ a box depending on the brend

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2011, 08:36:44 AM »

I used to be on that board w you.. Welcome to the land of the free (thunder dome home of body build)

GBLurker

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2011, 10:12:15 AM »
Cause most sources don't want to ship to Canada cause our custom are too hard to pass by

so basically if you want to order from the internet, you have to have them shipped to the USA and drive over there to pick them and take the chance to lost them at the custom anyway

or you order from domestic source for 250-400$ a box, but they would be bluetops that you don't even know if that's actually hgh inthem

or you can by the hgh on the street and that goes from 500 to 1100$ a box depending on the brend

I second that..

I also think that sources up here are just repackaging generics, trying to make you believe that the gh was made legit in canada or even russia. Which is a crock of shit since everybody knows all this shit comes from china, unless its a true pharm brand. But i guess up north we dont really have much choice since are options are limited, so we will believe whatever these sources have to say... BUT on the bright side i'm about to make an order with a intl source who says he will gurantee delivery. We shall wait and see if he comes thru... I'll keep my fellow canadians posted ;)

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2011, 11:12:13 AM »

I followed that thread over there when he was making it.  I know people think what I am doing is extreme but what Jesse did no doubt was nuts! 

The main thing that worries me is the lethargy.  I could deal with the pins and needles in my hands and arms.  It was definitely painful for a few minutes after waking, but it overall wasn't too bad.  The thing that got me for a few weeks was the lethargy.  Every afternoon (until I got used to it after a few weeks) I could easily take an hour nap.  Obviously not something feasible when working in my line of work.  There were two seperate times when IU literally was out cold at my desk. 

I am actually really excited for this though.  I've been considering taking it to the next level for a while now. 

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2011, 11:27:48 AM »
What do you guys think of my proposed cycle:

700mg sust per week
600mg tren-e per week
100mg anadrol every day (for 5 weeks or so)
20iu novotropin hgh every day
50mg proviron every day
500ius hcg per week
50-75mcg T3 every day for a few weeks

I am considering throwing in some arimidex.  I have never used arimidex before but a few people have recommended running it.  Can anyone share their thoughts on this and if it will be necessary?

Thanks!

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2011, 12:10:47 PM »
What do you guys think of my proposed cycle:

700mg sust per week
600mg tren-e per week
100mg anadrol every day (for 5 weeks or so)
20iu novotropin hgh every day
50mg proviron every day
500ius hcg per week
50-75mcg T3 every day for a few weeks

I am considering throwing in some arimidex.  I have never used arimidex before but a few people have recommended running it.  Can anyone share their thoughts on this and if it will be necessary?

Thanks!

i think aromasin is better than adex, it works better and doesn't seem to have as bad side effects when running it for long durations. if you aren't getting gyno from high estrogen, or bloofy (you will get bloofy from drol anyways) there's no reason to run an ai, since ai's will ruin your cholesterol levels and make your joints ache, i wouldn't run them unless i felt they were needed. letrozole as the last resort if you are getting incurable gyno, but it's strong stuff.

cycle looks good, i don't think you can go wrong with a lot of anabolics and GH, just get a good diet and training regime so you don't waste the cycle. i'd keep the t3 levels more consistent though, no sense in randomly dosing t3 and bouncing your thyroid levels all over because it takes a month for your thyroid to fully recover so day to day fluctuations in dosing, when you are already suppressing your thyroid, is just going to leave you with inconsistent t3 levels.

Stavios

« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2011, 01:16:41 PM »
I second that..

I also think that sources up here are just repackaging generics, trying to make you believe that the gh was made legit in canada or even russia. Which is a crock of shit since everybody knows all this shit comes from china, unless its a true pharm brand. But i guess up north we dont really have much choice since are options are limited, so we will believe whatever these sources have to say... BUT on the bright side i'm about to make an order with a intl source who says he will gurantee delivery. We shall wait and see if he comes thru... I'll keep my fellow canadians posted ;)

seems good 8)
keep us updated !

strongrhino

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2011, 08:16:11 PM »
what? I was talking to strongrhino. Not sure I recognize you
Alpha that's springwater. He good- maybe he post some of the pics I saw in contest shape before he touched HGH. Beast mode. I'm glad to be here. The censored board really pissed me off. I had definitive Evidence of a scammer named Steven Murphy and I post spectrometry  assay showing Corn starch and mannitol being sold and I'm booted from pm and UG. Also donated second highest $ for testing. Well as it turned out hghandigf1.com was a scam. They should ask me back And publicly apologize. LISTEN TO GH15 he knows his shit 100% and We are lucky to have him here. On PM the fat moderator claimed
He was someone else linked via ip address. Maybe the fat moderator should come over here and learn something. Anyway good to see you alpha and I'll get some Pics of me on only 10 iu of Kigs- now 20. Never look or feel better. Springwater do your thing bro and post your good pics so the boys know what up!

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2011, 09:04:20 PM »
i think aromasin is better than adex, it works better and doesn't seem to have as bad side effects when running it for long durations. if you aren't getting gyno from high estrogen, or bloofy (you will get bloofy from drol anyways) there's no reason to run an ai, since ai's will ruin your cholesterol levels and make your joints ache, i wouldn't run them unless i felt they were needed. letrozole as the last resort if you are getting incurable gyno, but it's strong stuff.

cycle looks good, i don't think you can go wrong with a lot of anabolics and GH, just get a good diet and training regime so you don't waste the cycle. i'd keep the t3 levels more consistent though, no sense in randomly dosing t3 and bouncing your thyroid levels all over because it takes a month for your thyroid to fully recover so day to day fluctuations in dosing, when you are already suppressing your thyroid, is just going to leave you with inconsistent t3 levels.

Thank you very much for your input. 

I may pass on the arimidex or any ai for now.

Can you comment more on what you were saying about T3?  I am not sure I follow what you mean.  I read lots of different T3 protocols and am not sure which to follow.  I ran up to 75mcg for 2 weeks (after 2 weeks of 50mcg) with good results, but I was also on 10iu growth and test.  I have been doing 25mcg for the past 10 days or so.  How would you recommend I run it?

Also, do you think I am running the test and tren high enough for the correlating high dose of gh?  Some have even said it's a waste to not run at least a gram of test on 10ius, let alone 20iu.  What are your thoughts?  Thanks

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2011, 09:05:26 PM »
Alpha that's springwater. He good- maybe he post some of the pics I saw in contest shape before he touched HGH. Beast mode. I'm glad to be here. The censored board really pissed me off. I had definitive Evidence of a scammer named Steven Murphy and I post spectrometry  assay showing Corn starch and mannitol being sold and I'm booted from pm and UG. Also donated second highest $ for testing. Well as it turned out hghandigf1.com was a scam. They should ask me back And publicly apologize. LISTEN TO GH15 he knows his shit 100% and We are lucky to have him here. On PM the fat moderator claimed
He was someone else linked via ip address. Maybe the fat moderator should come over here and learn something. Anyway good to see you alpha and I'll get some Pics of me on only 10 iu of Kigs- now 20. Never look or feel better. Springwater do your thing bro and post your good pics so the boys know what up!

Thanks brother!  I am going to take some before shots, and certainly after shots. 

How does my proposed cycle look to you?  Anything you would change?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2011, 09:47:12 PM »
Thank you very much for your input. 

I may pass on the arimidex or any ai for now.

Can you comment more on what you were saying about T3?  I am not sure I follow what you mean.  I read lots of different T3 protocols and am not sure which to follow.  I ran up to 75mcg for 2 weeks (after 2 weeks of 50mcg) with good results, but I was also on 10iu growth and test.  I have been doing 25mcg for the past 10 days or so.  How would you recommend I run it?

Also, do you think I am running the test and tren high enough for the correlating high dose of gh?  Some have even said it's a waste to not run at least a gram of test on 10ius, let alone 20iu.  What are your thoughts?  Thanks

yeah, you are definitely running a significant dosage of anabolics because tren is a very, very potent androgen with high binding affinity and a strong binding ability. then you also have testosterone as well as 700mg of drol a week, both the drol and testo work on causing muscle cell hypertrophy via growth pathways other than by directly binding to the androgen receptor sites, so you have all your bases covered with gear and the GH. the only thing i would add to this would be insulin, but you know, personal preference and it's not necessary.

what i meant about keeping your t3 dosage consistent was keeping it at the same dosage daily, rather than using random daily dosage (which i wasn't sure if that's what you meant by "50-75mg t3 ed"), but it appears you weren't doing that and just experimenting with different weekly dosages. i didn't mean to imply anything bad would happen as a result, just that the t3 would work more optimally when you were dosing it consistently each day since t3 is absorbed and becomes active very quickly after ingestion, and has a half life of somewhere around 1-2 days so as a result you'd have fluctuating t3 levels when ideally you'd just want a nice consistent t3 level in the blood for the desired effects.

50-75mg of t3 is a good dosage to run for a long duration usage, if you go higher, you're going to start hitting dosages primarily for cutting. not that you can't gain mass on high t3 dosages, but it's like trying to skate uphill and you are working against yourself since t3 vastly increases protein turnover, which means protein synthesis and protein degradation, the latter is going to make it more difficult to add real muscle fiber.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2011, 09:58:00 PM »

i don't like to get involved in drama, pretty dumb and silly since it doesn't help anyone in the bodybuilding community. but, i think it's ridiculous when people are deriding gh15 for not using a "real life" name or face associated with his posts.

all the things he says are true, so what does it matter who he is in real life? if he's actually a pro or just an NPC competitor, it doesn't matter, he tells it how it is, and most importantly he doesn't try to sell some garbage snake oil or supplement claiming it will be what turns someone pro.

in fact, what's ironic about it is a lot of the people who use their real names, and associate their real life with their forum posting only do so because they have some kind of monetary gain from it. they are either selling some supplement or some garbage ass "new research drug" that is a huge scam.

i'm sorry, but after the experiences i've had on different boards and after i've read the posts by the people using their real names on boards, i'm going to trust the word of the anonymous guy on getbig 9 out of 10 times more than i will from someone selling a new product trying to cash in on their real life name.

*addendum this doesn't apply to everyone using their real names, as there are a lot of honest, and sincere guys out there who i have respect and admiration for but i'm sure people know exactly who i'm talking about when i refer to the "research chemicals"