Author Topic: 1600ius to play with: 15iu ed for 106days or 20ius ed for 80days  (Read 10081 times)

strongrhino

• Getbig II
Re: 1600ius to play with: 15iu ed for 106days or 20ius ed for 80days
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2011, 02:54:44 AM »
i don't like to get involved in drama, pretty dumb and silly since it doesn't help anyone in the bodybuilding community. but, i think it's ridiculous when people are deriding gh15 for not using a "real life" name or face associated with his posts.

all the things he says are true, so what does it matter who he is in real life? if he's actually a pro or just an NPC competitor, it doesn't matter, he tells it how it is, and most importantly he doesn't try to sell some garbage snake oil or supplement claiming it will be what turns someone pro.

in fact, what's ironic about it is a lot of the people who use their real names, and associate their real life with their forum posting only do so because they have some kind of monetary gain from it. they are either selling some supplement or some garbage ass "new research drug" that is a huge scam.

i'm sorry, but after the experiences i've had on different boards and after i've read the posts by the people using their real names on boards, i'm going to trust the word of the anonymous guy on getbig 9 out of 10 times more than i will from someone selling a new product trying to cash in on their real life name.

*addendum this doesn't apply to everyone using their real names, as there are a lot of honest, and sincere guys out there who i have respect and admiration for but i'm sure people know exactly who i'm talking about when i refer to the "research chemicals"
Fully agree good post. No drama I have always listened to GH15 when it comes to well- growth and had significant changed in my physique.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2011, 07:36:35 AM »
I did 40iu a day for a week at the beginning of this year, I was handicapped by the fifth day and had pumps from even typing, my head felt like it would explode

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2011, 11:41:35 AM »
yeah, you are definitely running a significant dosage of anabolics because tren is a very, very potent androgen with high binding affinity and a strong binding ability. then you also have testosterone as well as 700mg of drol a week, both the drol and testo work on causing muscle cell hypertrophy via growth pathways other than by directly binding to the androgen receptor sites, so you have all your bases covered with gear and the GH. the only thing i would add to this would be insulin, but you know, personal preference and it's not necessary.

what i meant about keeping your t3 dosage consistent was keeping it at the same dosage daily, rather than using random daily dosage (which i wasn't sure if that's what you meant by "50-75mg t3 ed"), but it appears you weren't doing that and just experimenting with different weekly dosages. i didn't mean to imply anything bad would happen as a result, just that the t3 would work more optimally when you were dosing it consistently each day since t3 is absorbed and becomes active very quickly after ingestion, and has a half life of somewhere around 1-2 days so as a result you'd have fluctuating t3 levels when ideally you'd just want a nice consistent t3 level in the blood for the desired effects.

50-75mg of t3 is a good dosage to run for a long duration usage, if you go higher, you're going to start hitting dosages primarily for cutting. not that you can't gain mass on high t3 dosages, but it's like trying to skate uphill and you are working against yourself since t3 vastly increases protein turnover, which means protein synthesis and protein degradation, the latter is going to make it more difficult to add real muscle fiber.

Excellent post bro.  You really are extremely knowledgeable.

I apologize for the clumsy way I worded my T3 dosages.  How long would you recommend running T3?  I have heard it really is something that needs to be cycles every few weeks, but who knows if that is accurate.

Great post about gh15 too.  Very true about trusting someone who is anonymous rather than a named person who will post bullshit to protect himself.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2011, 09:00:21 PM »
Excellent post bro.  You really are extremely knowledgeable.

I apologize for the clumsy way I worded my T3 dosages.  How long would you recommend running T3?  I have heard it really is something that needs to be cycles every few weeks, but who knows if that is accurate.

Great post about gh15 too.  Very true about trusting someone who is anonymous rather than a named person who will post bullshit to protect himself.

no need to cycle it. 50mcg a day for long durations is perfectly fine. there have been people who have been prescribed thyroid meds by doctors, incorrectly diagnosed with thyroid problems, and had been on high dosages of thyroid medicine for years and years before coming off and returning to full thyroid functionality. i don't know how your t3 is dosed, in the caps or tabs, but i would try to split the dosage up throughout the day, not a big issue but if you get jitters or feel like you're 'tweaking' a bit after dosing the t3 then it will help alleviate that. but at 50mcg it shouldn't make any difference, realistically.

little digression: i don't have much experience with t4 and i know some people use it instead of t3 for purposes of thyroid supplementation for long durations. what i've read about from people with hypothyroidism using t4 for medically prescribed reasons (non-bodybuilding), a lot of them have poor results and even with high dosages of t4 they have continued symptoms of hypothyroidism until they begin t3 supplementation, so to me i feel using t3 would be the superior choice. i've tried t4 only once, and very briefly at low dosages (125mcg) and i actually felt lethargic so i will now instead just use t3. to be fair, i didn't give it enough time nor use a high enough dosage to get an accurate representation of the drug, so i don't want to completely write it off since some people on bodybuilding boards claim it works well for them and i don't want to say they are wrong if it works for them!

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2011, 09:39:09 PM »
no need to cycle it. 50mcg a day for long durations is perfectly fine. there have been people who have been prescribed thyroid meds by doctors, incorrectly diagnosed with thyroid problems, and had been on high dosages of thyroid medicine for years and years before coming off and returning to full thyroid functionality. i don't know how your t3 is dosed, in the caps or tabs, but i would try to split the dosage up throughout the day, not a big issue but if you get jitters or feel like you're 'tweaking' a bit after dosing the t3 then it will help alleviate that. but at 50mcg it shouldn't make any difference, realistically.

little digression: i don't have much experience with t4 and i know some people use it instead of t3 for purposes of thyroid supplementation for long durations. what i've read about from people with hypothyroidism using t4 for medically prescribed reasons (non-bodybuilding), a lot of them have poor results and even with high dosages of t4 they have continued symptoms of hypothyroidism until they begin t3 supplementation, so to me i feel using t3 would be the superior choice. i've tried t4 only once, and very briefly at low dosages (125mcg) and i actually felt lethargic so i will now instead just use t3. to be fair, i didn't give it enough time nor use a high enough dosage to get an accurate representation of the drug, so i don't want to completely write it off since some people on bodybuilding boards claim it works well for them and i don't want to say they are wrong if it works for them!

Thanks bro.

After sleeping on my proposed cycle (I am already set with the gh), I am considering adding something in.  Do you have any suggestions?  Maybe I should leave it as is?  I never really liked EQ much and it gave me noticeable anxiety.  I didn't want to run masteron till the spring.  I am considering doing a 20 day blast of 100mg anavar.  I got good results from that last time.  Any suggestions?

Are you also very knowledgeable about gh?  How would you advise I run the 20iu?  I'm thinking 8iu upon waking, then three 4iu shots throughout the day.

Thanks!

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2011, 09:56:04 PM »
 i'm not one of those people who think it matters much what specific compounds people run, just the total overall weekly dosage when it comes to making gains, you know? more anabolics, more gh = mo' bigger. so to speak. if you want to have added secondary effects - like hardness/dryness or if you want to get your muscles bloofy as hell with that type of look like someone stuck an airhose into your biceps - then you use specific compounds like winny or anadrol but i don't think it matter otherwise.

with regard to your second question, i don't like to ever claim i'm knowledgeable, or that i know a lot. i mean, it's called an "opinion" for a reason, and that's because everyone always thinks they are right about everything, regardless. i'm not arrogant or conceited enough to think i'm never wrong.

with that said though and about the GH, i liked dosing it in smaller dosages, multiple times a day and every 3 hours. i was running about 2-3iu every 3 hours, roughly. it's hard to tell from just appearances if it makes a huge difference though, but i recently read a post by gh15 stating he suggests the same thing: smaller dosages pinned often instead of few large dosages - so there you go. there was also a medical study that was done specifically on this that i always reference, in which total gh dosages were equivalent, and the dosing protocol that mimicked a pulsatory manner (i.e peaking blood plasma levels of growth hormone and then allowing a trough before peaking gh levels again) produced better results than a steady even infusion of growth hormone throughout the day.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2012, 10:57:04 AM »
i'm not one of those people who think it matters much what specific compounds people run, just the total overall weekly dosage when it comes to making gains, you know? more anabolics, more gh = mo' bigger. so to speak. if you want to have added secondary effects - like hardness/dryness or if you want to get your muscles bloofy as hell with that type of look like someone stuck an airhose into your biceps - then you use specific compounds like winny or anadrol but i don't think it matter otherwise.

with regard to your second question, i don't like to ever claim i'm knowledgeable, or that i know a lot. i mean, it's called an "opinion" for a reason, and that's because everyone always thinks they are right about everything, regardless. i'm not arrogant or conceited enough to think i'm never wrong.

with that said though and about the GH, i liked dosing it in smaller dosages, multiple times a day and every 3 hours. i was running about 2-3iu every 3 hours, roughly. it's hard to tell from just appearances if it makes a huge difference though, but i recently read a post by gh15 stating he suggests the same thing: smaller dosages pinned often instead of few large dosages - so there you go. there was also a medical study that was done specifically on this that i always reference, in which total gh dosages were equivalent, and the dosing protocol that mimicked a pulsatory manner (i.e peaking blood plasma levels of growth hormone and then allowing a trough before peaking gh levels again) produced better results than a steady even infusion of growth hormone throughout the day.

Thanks bro.  I think we agree a lot.  After years of doing this I found that all you really need are test and tren. 

Great post on the gh.  It won't be feasible to do the 3iu shots every 3 hours but I can get pretty close to it.

Thanks bro.  I'll keep everyone updated on my progress.

strongrhino

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2012, 02:26:01 AM »
Generally speaking agreed. But i get along fine with a simple gram of long Esther test on higher HGH. And feel fukin great

Dancho

• Getbig I
« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2012, 05:16:50 AM »
What do you guys think of my proposed cycle:

700mg sust per week
600mg tren-e per week
100mg anadrol every day (for 5 weeks or so)
20iu novotropin hgh every day
50mg proviron every day
500ius hcg per week
50-75mcg T3 every day for a few weeks

I am considering throwing in some arimidex.  I have never used arimidex before but a few people have recommended running it.  Can anyone share their thoughts on this and if it will be necessary?

Thanks!

you need more aas for so much gh

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2012, 06:47:33 AM »

Such as?

Dancho

• Getbig I
« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2012, 07:44:11 AM »
Such as?

just more total mgs. the compounds are ok. add 900-1000mg eq or maybe 500-750mg more test. on so much gh you wont look bloofy.
gh=tank
aas=gas

as the master of the class has mentioned in one of his posts

you will have a big tank, but you need to fill it with more gas

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2012, 08:35:41 AM »
just more total mgs. the compounds are ok. add 900-1000mg eq or maybe 500-750mg more test. on so much gh you wont look bloofy.
gh=tank
aas=gas

as the master of the class has mentioned in one of his posts

you will have a big tank, but you need to fill it with more gas

Yeah, he should up the Sustanon to 1000mg per week and add in EQ at around 900mg per week
Thunderdome approved

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2012, 09:02:32 AM »

definitely.......... pro level gh abuse, be a waste to run so little gear along side it, id run slin too

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2012, 09:12:34 AM »
Yeah, he should up the Sustanon to 1000mg per week and add in EQ at around 900mg per week

Im sure OP said he got pretty anxious on EQ in the past.

Well 700 test 600 tren and 700 anadrol a week = 2 grams a week.  No too shaby.  When you pull the anadrol you will most definitely have to replace with something else, maybe some NPP..  I do agree you could benefit with the high gh with a higher total mg dose of aas..  20 iu's = potential freak status.  Just need all the right pieces

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2012, 09:40:15 AM »
Im sure OP said he got pretty anxious on EQ in the past.

Well 700 test 600 tren and 700 anadrol a week = 2 grams a week.  No too shaby.  When you pull the anadrol you will most definitely have to replace with something else, maybe some NPP..  I do agree you could benefit with the high gh with a higher total mg dose of aas..  20 iu's = potential freak status.  Just need all the right pieces

If EQ is not good for him then i agree on replacing it with NPP

i think with 20IU of GH per you could at least use 3 grams or more per week
Thunderdome approved