Author Topic: Latest Sylvester Stallone Pic  (Read 35383 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Latest Sylvester Stallone Pic
« on: December 29, 2011, 12:16:23 PM »

Epic Belly Button

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Latest
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 12:17:20 PM »
Tats looking really fucking dumb.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: Latest Sylvester Stallone Pic
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 12:21:06 PM »
Great abs, but the guy is shrinking, probably had to cut back on the testosterona.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 12:22:23 PM »
he should never go topless, his skin is terrible, he is 65, which means leave your shirt on.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2011, 12:23:13 PM »
going for the ripped to shreds look. Sly for the win.
Boundary Breaker

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
Re: Latest
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2011, 12:24:57 PM »
Tats looking really fucking dumb.
I really don't understand why you would take the effort to get in that kind of shape in your 60's and then Ink yourself up with a bunch of scummy tats. Then again, every clown at my gym has them..

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2011, 12:30:10 PM »
Lol what effort? HGH and roids and a few push/situps a day.  ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2011, 12:34:04 PM »
I really don't understand why you would take the effort to get in that kind of shape in your 60's and then Ink yourself up with a bunch of scummy tats. Then again, every clown at my gym has them..
I hate this fucking tattoo fad that goes on these days..........bunch of "sheeple".

Most of the fucks that have tons of tats at 25 or 30 are gonna` regret it at 40.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2011, 12:34:54 PM »
Looks very good for his age!

65! JEEZ

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2011, 12:35:56 PM »
what's with the redness?

High blood pressure?

lobster skin

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2011, 12:36:21 PM »
Guy looks great for his age.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2011, 12:37:08 PM »
 ???

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2011, 12:40:38 PM »
you guys... sly is a legendary actor and a movie producer. He has made 300 million. He has bought few cars, and couple of houses... he wants to do this for that.

His motives to do what he does is not the same as the avarage getbiggers, I assure you ;D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2011, 12:42:51 PM »
you guys... sly is a legendary actor and a movie producer. He has made 300 million. He has bought few cars, and couple of houses... he wants to do this for that.

His motives to do what he does is not the same as the avarage getbiggers, I assure you ;D

Stallone wants to be in the limelight..and is mentally ill, any man that resorts to plastic surgery is sick.

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2011, 12:42:58 PM »
He'll probably be dead before those shitty Ed Hardy tattoos go out of style in gay Hollywood.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2011, 12:43:06 PM »
I think he`s in great shape,the tats are just not my cup of tea is all.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2011, 12:44:52 PM »
Guy looks great for his age.

I hate this saying.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2011, 12:48:12 PM »
Stallone wants to be in the limelight..and is mentally ill, any man that resorts to plastic surgery is sick.

No he goes with the system. Unlike Jean Claude Vandamme, sylvester knows that he has to fight for his fame and glory because ageing is not for sissys. Jean Claude is a sissy boy who thought that nineteen eigthys would never change and that he could do whatever he wants without losing money or fame  ::)

Sylvester is a hollywood star, makes tens of millions for himself, he wants to get few extra bucks so he has to do what he does.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2011, 12:55:12 PM »
No he goes with the system. Unlike Jean Claude Vandamme, sylvester knows that he has to fight for his fame and glory because ageing is not for sissys. Jean Claude is a sissy boy who thought that nineteen eigthys would never change and that he could do whatever he wants without losing money or fame  ::)

Sylvester is a hollywood star, makes tens of millions for himself, he wants to get few extra bucks so he has to do what he does.

Very good post!! I agree, Stallone plays the game. JCVD did not and now his a legend in his own mind making straight to VHS flicks with the same story and plot.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2011, 12:59:57 PM »
Very good post!! I agree, Stallone plays the game. JCVD did not and now his a legend in his own mind making straight to VHS flicks with the same story and plot.

exactly.. by no means does sylvester do this shit for the looks, lol.

Sylvester is a smart man, really. He knows that he would come crashing down if he didn't do these little things that would seem weird in the eyes of the masses.. but that's why the masses still think that the long lost heroe from the 1970's and 1980's is still the king, he stirs up the pot and keeps people interested in him.

He is smart, because he would come crashing down. Not too many are "set for life" after they have bought stuff with a houndred million dollars above your own credit, they need to do this or they will fall.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2011, 01:02:57 PM »
so how when/how did van damme fuck up? i hear he was blackballed in hollywood cause he swore at the owner of Universal pictures after they offered him $12m per film for 3 films. He wanted 20M

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2011, 01:07:42 PM »
so how when/how did van damme fuck up? i hear he was blackballed in hollywood cause he swore at the owner of Universal pictures after they offered him $12m per film for 3 films. He wanted 20M

ehh well I'm too lazy to search the vid, it's in youtube but I'm sure you can find it yourself.

vandamme was if I'm not mistaken chronicly depressed all the time like this one member in getbig, allways with his negativity. Then he got famous, had awfull relationships, got easy access to quality cocaine and other drugs and he started to go over the top with it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2011, 01:10:48 PM »
Anyone remember how Lex Luger was starting to get that same stringy look to him at the end of his WCW days?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2011, 01:12:21 PM »
Van Damme is an extreme bipolar, what was called "manic depressive" a few decades ago.
He said so openly in his reality tv show, also admitted that he sometimes misses his medication

explains why he was crying and melting down in every episode over ridiculous things, like "saving the world", bloodsport 2, etc.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2011, 01:12:31 PM »
ehh well I'm too lazy to search the vid, it's in youtube but I'm sure you can find it yourself.

vandamme was if I'm not mistaken chronicly depressed all the time like this one member in getbig, allways with his negativity. Then he got famous, had awfull relationships, got easy access to quality cocaine and other drugs and he started to go over the top with it.

I know the vid your talking about, they inflate his box office figures to make him match stallones figures