Author Topic: Bachmann imploding  (Read 3042 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Bachmann imploding
« on: December 29, 2011, 02:42:29 PM »
Another one gone.

Bachmann’s Iowa political director, Wes Enos, who like Sorenson joined her campaign in its first days, released a statement under Ron Paul’s letterhead refuting Bachmann’s assertion that Sorenson had been paid to go. Sorenson and Enos both say the state senator decided to back Paul because he had many friends on that campaign, and believed Paul has the best chance of winning.

According to Bachmann spokeswoman Alice Stewart, Enos “is no longer with us,” but she would not confirm whether he’d been fired for insubordination or left on his own accord.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Bachmann imploding
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 02:44:14 PM »
After Iowa she is done.   Her biggest mistake was going after Perry on that gardisil thing.  After that she just stayed in the mud.   

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 02:44:20 PM »
Statement from Wes:"I said what I had to say and fully accept the consequences of that decision. I wouldn't take it back even if I could."

Another source: Steve Deace

Now she says the Paul people bought Sorenson's allegiance, but her now former political director Wes Enos came forward and disputed that allegation. Enos, by the way, has since been fired.

Yup, she is desperate and done.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 02:55:16 PM »
She was done before Iowa.  Failing to place in her own backyard will probably cause her to quit. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2011, 03:21:20 PM »
She has seriously lost her mind on CNN

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2011, 04:28:10 PM »
She was done before Iowa.  Failing to place in her own backyard will probably cause her to quit. 

reminds me of newt in virginia

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2011, 05:25:35 PM »
She sure has a strange way of repaying Paul after he helped her out. She said Ron PAul paid off this guy becasue Paul was afraid of the momentum she was witnessing in her campaign.  Out to lunch.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2011, 05:31:17 PM »
she's kinda delusional on this one.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2011, 05:51:39 PM »
LOL @ Bachmann conflating Iran getting nuclear weapons with danger to Americans. The DoD itself recognizes that Iran doesn't have the capability to bomb Israel, let alone the United States.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2011, 05:56:23 PM »
LOL @ Bachmann conflating Iran getting nuclear weapons with danger to Americans. The DoD itself recognizes that Iran doesn't have the capability to bomb Israel, let alone the United States.

Her biggest mistake was going negative relative to other repubs.   She should have stayed on the attack on Obama. 

howardroark

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2011, 06:00:26 PM »
Her biggest mistake was going negative relative to other repubs.   She should have stayed on the attack on Obama. 

True. I don't think she ever had a shot either way though. She has that crazy evangelical Christian thing going for her, which works for a lot of social conservatives, but is scary to 75% of the American public.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2011, 06:22:36 PM »
True. I don't think she ever had a shot either way though. She has that crazy evangelical Christian thing going for her, which works for a lot of social conservatives, but is scary to 75% of the American public.

A miracle is going to pull her through.  ::) Her prop was nice too. "Look at me, Im not a racist!" lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2011, 07:38:52 PM »

Nothing crazy about her at all.  She is absolutely right about what needs to happen to fix the economy.  It's too bad she couldn't get off the ground. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2011, 08:04:40 PM »
Nothing crazy about her at all.  She is absolutely right about what needs to happen to fix the economy.  It's too bad she couldn't get off the ground. 

she accused the man of leaving her for ron paul because - ron paul gave the man a large amount of money to do it.

that's a helluva charge to levy without proof.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2011, 08:27:21 PM »
Nothing crazy about her at all.  She is absolutely right about what needs to happen to fix the economy.  It's too bad she couldn't get off the ground.  

She thinks theres was a conspiracy against her, planned months before, to steal Sorenson from her by the Paul campaign. She is a CT nut.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2011, 08:27:57 PM »

What part about corporate tax havens are going to fix the economy?  Despite there being zero evidence for tax havens creating growth or jobs, what part about her plan does not fall under the rule of decades of counter evidence proving otherwise?

She's a parrot and gets her ideas from other candidates.  After extensive searching, even on her own website, I'm unable to find even a remotely detailed outline of what she would do to fix the economy.  Her ideas are sweeping generalizations she's picked up from other candidates and the substance level of her message is barely skin deep.

She's a flake with as much fortitude as a flacid penis, that's why she never got off the ground.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2011, 08:28:42 PM »
She thinks theres was a conspiracy against here from the Paul campaign. She is a CT nut.

Her bus was photographed circling the block when he was giving interviews to FOX news on the sidewalk.  Creepy.  Reminds me of her crouching to hide during a protest once?

howardroark

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2011, 08:28:56 PM »

I do agree with you that she's right about the economy. But she's wrong about everything else. And, incidentally, she gets her economic ideas from Ron Paul.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2011, 08:29:46 PM »
Her bus was photographed circling the block when he was giving interviews to FOX news on the sidewalk.  Creepy.  Reminds me of her crouching to hide during a protest once?

lmao.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2011, 08:32:10 PM »
What part about corporate tax havens are going to fix the economy?  Despite there being zero evidence for tax havens creating growth or jobs, what part about her plan does not fall under the rule of decades of counter evidence proving otherwise?

Zero evidence? Econometric studies have shown that lower corporate tax rates mean greater economic growth: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0047272704001343#SECX11

Also, she says that she'd refuse to raise the debt ceiling and cut spending. Cutting spending also has been empirically proven to be a superior method for balancing the budget: http://www.nber.org/papers/w15438

Like I said... she's right on the econ, wrong about everything else.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2011, 08:35:05 PM »
imagine how pissed repubs will be... if they spend the next year playing the acceptance card... defending mitt as a solid conservative, attacking ron paul, bragging about newt's awesomeness, defending perry's 78 IQ...

And then, despite all that delusional kneepadding, Obama STILL wins re-election.

They did it in 2008.  They said Mccain wasn't lying about the bumps on his head, they said Palin was brilliant, they said the economy was strong, they blamed everything on Clinton.

And their party lost the election because they SETTLED.  THey let hannity and friends tell them that Mccain was electable, and ron paul and others were not.

And, they're doing it again.  So they deserve 4 more years of obama, to be honest.  THey have a very viable ron paul in great money shape, and they're wasting it.  Unreal.  IMO, it's the duty of every repub to say to other repubs "Ron Paul is the only chance we have to win!"

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2011, 08:37:55 PM »
She thinks theres was a conspiracy against her, planned months before, to steal Sorenson from her by the Paul campaign. She is a CT nut.

lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2011, 08:41:28 PM »

She's a parrot and gets her ideas from other candidates.  After extensive searching, even on her own website, I'm unable to find even a remotely detailed outline of what she would do to fix the economy.  Her ideas are sweeping generalizations she's picked up from other candidates and the substance level of her message is barely skin deep.

She's a flake with as much fortitude as a flacid penis, that's why she never got off the ground.

Where are you getting corporate tax havens from? 

She doesn't need original ideas.  She needs the right ideas.  She understands we have to stop spending money we don't have and reduce everyone's tax burden. 

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2011, 08:44:30 PM »
Zero evidence? Econometric studies have shown that lower corporate tax rates mean greater economic growth: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0047272704001343#SECX11

Also, she says that she'd refuse to raise the debt ceiling and cut spending. Cutting spending also has been empirically proven to be a superior method for balancing the budget: http://www.nber.org/papers/w15438

Like I said... she's right on the econ, wrong about everything else.

Corporate tax rates and corporate tax havens are two different issues.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2011, 08:46:06 PM »
Where are you getting corporate tax havens from? 

She doesn't need original ideas.  She needs the right ideas.  She understands we have to stop spending money we don't have and reduce everyone's tax burden. 

Right off her website, it's the first point in her 11 point fix the economy plan:

http://www.michelebachmann.com/issues/americanjobsrightnow/