Author Topic: WYHI - Feminism and the Disposable Male  (Read 4383 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: W8M8, WYHI?
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2011, 09:19:16 AM »
bumb to this thread, that was a damn good video. Thread title could be renamed to something like; "Woman agrees that gender roles are fucked up today" etc...

Especially the last few moments of the video; "Isn't it not sourprised that men are getting pissed off!"

Smart woman, love her  :)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2011, 10:45:30 AM »
Might not agree with everything she says but that was actually one interesting video. And on another note, she might not be pretty but damn, an articulate woman is one hell of a sight (and sound).
She is the typical "cut off my hair" feminist that tries to be manly, but wants to be bent over by a real man and not some male apologist...
And her voice is very unsexy, uninviting, and not soothing---another hallmark...
Her cynicism shows thru, but so does her frustration---a true feminist---one who stresses her feminity, doesn't act like these wack jobs...they know how to treat men, manipulate men, and keep men.

Edit: I watched the first part of the vid, and the last---she makes good points, but I still hold to my above comment.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2011, 10:48:49 AM »
Looks like bittered dyke, don't want to listen to her.

w8m8

« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2011, 11:33:37 AM »
Be interesting to see W8 chime in oh this.... ;)

I like the way she thinks

I'll just type down what she said, and everytime someone tells me that I'm wrong in my opinions in women, I just type down what she said, they will read it, and then say "damn, you are right."

;) you're prolly the only man who watched it ... the title of the video is misleading and more often than not it will be assumed she is a feminist

that was a damn good video. Thread title could be renamed

it was changed and it is a good video .. she has others that are good aswell

w8m8

« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2011, 11:43:17 AM »
w8pt troll/gimmick/shared/he-she account has been disposed of - only the horrid PT bloke remains.

dreaming again ?

you are a mental case

you have seriously obsessive issues with me ... stalkerboy ... it skeeves me out

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: WYHI - Feminism and the Disposable Male
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2011, 12:06:01 PM »
Well W8M8, would you hit it? (the lady in the vid)

w8m8

« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2011, 12:13:33 PM »
Well W8M8, would you hit it? (the lady in the vid)

why do you want to know the answer to that question ?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2011, 12:16:06 PM »
Would you? Yes/No

w8m8

« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2011, 12:17:20 PM »
Would you? Yes/No

/No

now can you answer my question ?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2011, 01:11:02 PM »
WATCH THE FUCKING VIDEO YOU IDIOTS! I'm perhaps the biggest feminist trasher on this site, and I agree with this woman on the video, point blank.

The woman ON THE VIDEO is speaking FOR men not AGAINST men. She also ridicules the feminist campaign.

She explains how she sees how everything goes against men as a specie and she is against that kind of world.

Very good video, Kwon, just a missleading video title :P

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2011, 01:14:24 PM »
Very good video, Kwon, just a missleading video title :P

Thank you my Finnish Brother in Arms

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2011, 01:18:51 PM »
she is a really lousy feminist because the premise of feminism, well, purportedly, is to move away from the idea of women being mere sexual objects and conquests and while i'm not watching that horrible video made by an ugly version of justin beiber, everything she is stating is just reaffirming the idea of women being mere sexual objects. ironically, she is effectively arguing against feminism with all of the worthless vitriol against men that she's spewing.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2011, 01:39:23 PM »
  oh jesus

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2011, 02:10:37 PM »
When will all the hardcore feminists realize that a real feminist gets married ?
all drugs - TPPIIP

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2011, 02:15:04 PM »
she is a really lousy feminist because the premise of feminism, well, purportedly, is to move away from the idea of women being mere sexual objects and conquests and while i'm not watching that horrible video made by an ugly version of justin beiber, everything she is stating is just reaffirming the idea of women being mere sexual objects. ironically, she is effectively arguing against feminism with all of the worthless vitriol against men that she's spewing.
In a sense, because I think she was being a devil's advocate---but I think she is possibly realizing the downfall of the feminist movement, yet still clinging to certain aspects...
Her hair, mannerisms, tone, speech pattern, facial expressions and that "aha" type of scoff, that Ann Coulter does speaks volumes.