Author Topic: Who's the best lifetime natty on this board?  (Read 62797 times)

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
Re: Who's the best lifetime natty on this board?
« Reply #450 on: January 05, 2012, 07:42:51 PM »
I'm not well versed in all the different methods, but there are several (hair and urine for example).  I've only ever been required to give a urine sample when competing.  But another option that is hard to beat would be random testing.

Of course, once you get to know someone and see how they spend their day and the things they do in their personal lives that also provides a lot of insight.  For instance, if you were roommates with any of the people you're accusing.  Not that they would ever want to live with you, or you with them.

Point is, you shouldn't be throwing around baseless accusations when there isn't anything to back them up.  That's why they're called opinions, because they're based solely on what you think.  Your experiences aren't indicative of what other people are capable of.

This is something you already know.  You're just trying to be difficult and prove your worth on this board.  People who are reading these exchanges without bias can clearly see that.  Certain things you say, like the last one I quoted, sound silly.

I honestly don't even know what more to say.  You are a clown Patnelli.  A straight up clown.  '

No one, not a single person, is buying your bullshit.   I'm still literally LOLing at that Jeff clown.  You coming here claiming natural is hilariously stupid but those pics of Jeff trying to pass as natural are quite literally absurd.

Someone already cleverly said it so I won't take credit (even though I thought of it before he posted it lol) but they should banya ass from this board.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #451 on: January 05, 2012, 07:44:15 PM »

Actually, it is. When you see someone who is 5'9 400 pounds of lard, what do you think? That's right, he EATS A LOT, and never do exercises, it's not rocket science.

But the fatty will tell you he has a glandular problem, he doesn't eat a lot, etc. But we know he's a lazy ass who eats junk food all day.

See, it's easy to know something about someone when his look is NOT normal  ;)

You can claim natty all you want. You still are just another juiced up guy.

Thank you.  And that is a great analogy.  I wonder what type of a twisted individual would come to a steroid message board and post pics of himself clearly on drugs and try and pass as natty.  What is accomplished by this?

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #452 on: January 05, 2012, 08:38:25 PM »
never 5% over all,, i would say it is probably around 5'11 180lb during the later hours of the day ...6% uppoer torse ,, 8 % lower torse,, which give you over all 7% ,,

and! this is VERY hard to  maintain for long truely natural ,, maybe 30 days,, then veins colapse on you and start losing condition if truly natural

thats just how it is friends

gh15 approved

0KAY WELL I'M JUST QU0TING BY WHAT Y0U T0LD ME BY 0BSERVING MY PAST PICS.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #453 on: January 05, 2012, 08:41:25 PM »
0KAY WELL I'M JUST QU0TING BY WHAT Y0U T0LD ME BY 0BSERVING MY PAST PICS.

i said you were 6 % 5.5 maybe but hard to tell from picture ,, 6% if not mistake but the problem is the legs...they were much higher than 6....so over all you were not 5.5 or 6% upper body was in the mid singles,, lower torse was in the high singles

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #454 on: January 05, 2012, 08:46:38 PM »
AssBrooze doesn't train legs.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: January 05, 2012, 09:25:58 PM »
Pat, time for Ron to Banya for trolling.

:D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #456 on: January 06, 2012, 03:11:04 AM »
Again, think what you want, when you can prove nothing. 

Light heavyweights are one of the most impressive weight classes because great ones are rarely over 5'8".  The class itself doesn't even break 200lbs.  I guess "big" is subjective, and since I compete as a light heavyweight I don't think much of it.  At contests I'm always impressed by the heavy's and super's if they're the right height, structure, and conditioned.
So you are saying this is not enhanced  ???

patbanya

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Lifetime Natural
« Reply #457 on: January 06, 2012, 03:58:20 AM »
I honestly don't even know what more to say.  You are a clown Patnelli.  A straight up clown.  '

No one, not a single person, is buying your bullshit.   I'm still literally LOLing at that Jeff clown.  You coming here claiming natural is hilariously stupid but those pics of Jeff trying to pass as natural are quite literally absurd.

Someone already cleverly said it so I won't take credit (even though I thought of it before he posted it lol) but they should banya ass from this board.

Thanks for getting my name right.  Most people don't.  The comment that used my name as a pun had me rolling too.  You guys are very entertaining.

I haven't posted a single picture of myself in this entire thread.  But, you guys, my friends like to do it for me.  Many thanks and much respect for that.

WillGrant, let it go mate.  Willet has accomplished much more in bodybuilding than either of us.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: January 06, 2012, 12:30:27 PM »
Thanks for getting my name right.  Most people don't.  The comment that used my name as a pun had me rolling too.  You guys are very entertaining.

I haven't posted a single picture of myself in this entire thread.  But, you guys, my friends like to do it for me.  Many thanks and much respect for that.

WillGrant, let it go mate.  Willet has accomplished much more in bodybuilding than either of us.

Accomplishing something in bodybuilding, thats like the night you had drunk sex with that ugly fat chick a few years ago. It did happen, but you hate yourself for it.  ;D What a winner LMAO. Tool.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: January 06, 2012, 12:56:25 PM »

haha can you even say it?  can you say he's natural?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: January 06, 2012, 01:08:47 PM »
haha can you even say it?  can you say he's natural?

What's even more pathetic is all these piece of shit liars defend each other to the very end amongst their web of lies and deceit.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #461 on: January 06, 2012, 01:11:32 PM »
That^

Would be so much more convincing if once in a while one of them would say "actually, I do have my doubts about x or y" instead they always sing from the same hymn sheet and circle jerk each other while injecting themselves and comparing gyno scars..
O

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #462 on: January 06, 2012, 03:33:34 PM »
Pay banya, if you think Jeff Willet is natural, you're fucking stupid.
X

patbanya

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Lifetime Natural
« Reply #463 on: January 06, 2012, 04:56:13 PM »
Pay banya, if you think Jeff Willet is natural, you're fucking stupid.

Nice avatar.  Zack was my favorite.  When Kelly broke up with him for Jeff, I nearly had a heart attack.  Cheers! :)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #464 on: January 06, 2012, 05:18:54 PM »
I'm surprised Mr. Banya hasn't melted by now.  Ron, how good are your background checks?  This guy screams gimmick.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: January 06, 2012, 05:20:37 PM »
Nice avatar.  Zack was my favorite.  When Kelly broke up with him for Jeff, I nearly had a heart attack.  Cheers! :)

A pathological liar with zero personality and humor...what a combination.  ::)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: January 06, 2012, 06:49:54 PM »
What's even more pathetic is all these piece of shit liars defend each other to the very end amongst their web of lies and deceit.
Well they re his mentors, after all.

They all have the same empty, fake, asshole's stare and shark's smile, it's incredible. As if hypocrisy, cynism and evil were printed on people's foreheads.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: January 06, 2012, 06:56:16 PM »
A pathological liar with zero personality and humor...what a combination.  ::)

No you dont get it, dude really thinks he s smarter and better than everyone else. For someone that smart he surely failed big time at introducing himself to that place. These people are sociopaths, and the artificial rush and chemicaly induced high self confidence produced by their drug addiction doesnt help. Others just exist to be exploited, manipulated in their mind. Dude will disapear in a week and will never post again, and his miserable attempt at spamming the board with ads -didnt take long for him to post a link to his personal website after i exposed his childish strategy- will result in a complete failure, he s going to get the exact oposite of what he was looking for ultimately.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #468 on: January 06, 2012, 08:20:03 PM »
Pat Benatar is probably the most disgusting human being I have ever seen.

Disgusting liars like him deserve to be tortured to death.
P

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: January 06, 2012, 08:22:47 PM »

I agree

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #470 on: January 06, 2012, 08:23:03 PM »

::)  your a fucking clown

Natural Bodybuilding (Moderators: Ursus, nzmusclemonster, Oldschool Flip, AVBG

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #471 on: January 06, 2012, 08:23:29 PM »
Something's really wrong with you, they are showing you a pic of a supossed "natural", who happens to have GYNECOMASTIA, and your reply is "Most impressive natural still competing".  You're truly delusional.

Now, why all of a sudden someone older than 30 would get gyne??? We know the answer and you know it too. Are you really so retarted or you're just trolling?  ???

LOL
#

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #472 on: January 06, 2012, 08:29:42 PM »
::)  your a fucking clown

Natural Bodybuilding (Moderators: Ursus, nzmusclemonster, Oldschool Flip, AVBG

What's your point?

I know a bit about this subject, so I can spot a lying POS a mile away.
P

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: January 06, 2012, 09:01:58 PM »
Nz appreciates the falcom masters weiner
A

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #474 on: January 06, 2012, 09:06:58 PM »
What's your point?

I know a bit about this subject, so I can spot a lying POS a mile away.
haha good point  , take one to know one  ;D